Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,419 members, 7,781,228 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:55 AM

Wonders Of Science. - Science/Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Wonders Of Science. (115920 Views)

Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech / Nigeria To Start Production Of Pencils, Says Onu [minister Of Science And Techno / Wonders Of The Ocean:Photo Of A Rare Giant Oarfish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wonders Of Science. by Walter475: 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
You are a genius
Re: Wonders Of Science. by fem311(m): 11:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
Wonders of Science can never end. The Bible says it in Acts 2: 17
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Now look at this wonder again. this one is for those that are lazy or do not know how to build a LIST for their internet marketing businesses.If you are really in need of building a list, check this website out fast and you will have to thank me later

http://fem311.globalmoneyline.com

Re: Wonders Of Science. by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
Wonders of science and technology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owf1NbJDh00
Re: Wonders Of Science. by Mayolad(m): 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
MAYOLAD TECHNOLOGIES

� We buy and sell Bitcoin at good rate. shocked

� Paste your gift cards

Itunes (10-100$)
itunes (big Card)101-300$
amazon(10-500$)(cash receipt , debit and credit card receipt also we can buy if you don’t have receipt)

� Your trusted vendor….. Sub to all networks available

� We are capable of giving you a standard Artworks or logo design, Banana, Stickers, T-shirt, Invitation letters or card, Business cards, letter Headed papers.

� We do online, Radio and Television advertisement

� We can make your track available as caller tone on all networks

� We give a standard websites that fit your business or organization

You can contact us or chart with us on WhatsApp any time of the day. 08069711348

Our website
http://mayoladstore.com/
Re: Wonders Of Science. by Mayolad(m): 6:34am On Aug 02, 2018
Ji Masun��‍�

MAYOLAD TECH LTD IS HERE
� We trade Bitcoin (Buy and Sell bulk and small quantity) at a very best and cool rate

�Paste your single or those bulk gift cards.
� ITunes
� Amazon
� Steam
� Etc
Rates are dope.. Direct loader right here y'all �

Bring your rates, I swear I go beat am..
Come collect my naira in exchange for your gift cards asap.

Stop sleeping.. DM asap..
WhatsApp or call 08077797583
Website http://mayoladstore.com/
Re: Wonders Of Science. by theceoz(m): 10:30am On Aug 11, 2018
Great awesome really awesome
Re: Wonders Of Science. by Jersuiyjoe(m): 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2018
Invest and be able to have a good earning for your career. Just follow the url below:
www.ultimategates.com/?ref=Jersuiy.
Don't thank me later thank your God.
Re: Wonders Of Science. by edwinclark: 6:09am On Sep 21, 2018
EDWIN CLARK UNIVERSITY, KIAGBODO (ESTABLISHED IN MAY, 2015)

2018/2019 ADMISSION INTO EDWIN CLARK UNIVERSITY IS IN PROGRESS

CALL THE ADMISSION OFFICER – 0703 345 6475 (Call, SMS or Whatsapp)

Edwin Clark University is one of the fastest growing private Universities in the South-South region of Nigeria. It is fully residential and the 60th private University in Nigeria. The University commenced academic activities in 2015, following its approval by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The University has a global outlook, located in a serene environment conducive for learning and academic development.

Edwin Clark University is a short motor drive from the cities of Warri or Ughelli, Delta State, Nigeria.

The Motto of Edwin Clark University is Knowledge and Development.

Candidates who chose Edwin Clark University as their first, second or third choice and those who did not choose the University in their 2018 JAMB Form are hereby invited for Admission Screening / Documentation Exercise on any day of the week

AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES BY FACULTIES

FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
School Fees Per Session of two Semesters is N250,000. This excludes Feeding and Acceptance Fee.

B. Agric with options in:
1. Agricultural Economics & Extension
2. Animal Science
3. Crop Science
4. Aquaculture & Fisheries
5. Forestry & Wildlife
6. Hotel Management & Tourism

FACULTY OFLAW
School Fees Per Session of two Semesters is N695,000. This excludes Feeding and Acceptance.

LL.B Law

FACULTY OF HUMANITIES, SOCIAL & MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
School Fees Per Session of two Semesters is N395,000. This excludes Feeding and Acceptance.

1. B.Sc. Accounting
2. B.Sc. Banking & Finance
3. B.Sc. Business Administration
4. B.Sc. Economics
5. B. A. English & Literary Studies
6. B. A. History & International Studies
7. B.Sc. Marketing
8. B.Sc. Mass Communication
9. B.Sc. Political Science
10. B.Sc. Sociology

FACULTY OF SCIENCE
School Fees Per Session of two Semesters is N395,000. This excludes Feeding and Acceptance.
1. B.Sc. Biochemistry
2. B.Sc. Biology
3. B.Sc. Chemistry
4. B.Sc. Computer Science
5. B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
6. B.Sc. Mathematics
7. B.Sc. Microbiology
8. B.Sc. Physics

GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
1. All applicants for degree programmes, irrespective of their University of first choice are required to have sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) as appropriate and scored the minimum cut off mark
2. All applicants for degree programmes are required to have credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalent in as least five subjects which must include English Language and four other subjects as may be specified by each Faculty, Department and JAMB.
3. The five credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings.
4. Candidates awaiting results may apply

Direct Entry admission is available into 200 level in all programmes.

Candidates for Direct Entry are required to obtain JAMB direct entry form and must possess any of the following qualifications:
1. JUPEB/GCE advanced level passes in relevant subjects
2. OND/NCE with minimum grade of lower credit or equivalents.
All Direct Entry candidates, in addition to above, must satisfy the ‘O’ level requirements

METHOD OF PROCESSING APPLICATION FORM
Interested candidates could obtain and process forms for any of the above programmes through any of the following means:
1. By hand at the University campus or at any of the University Liaison Centres
2. By visiting edwinclarkuniversity.edu.ng or www.edwinclarkuniversity.org to download admission form, and submit duly completed forms at the University campus.
3. By visiting edwinclarkuniversity.edu.ng or www.edwinclarkunversity.org to register and fill the online application form.
4. In all cases, duly completed forms are to be submitted with two passport photographs, photocopies of JAMB score slip (for 100 level programme only), ‘O’ level results, credentials for direct entry and screening/documentation fee payments teller of N2,000 from any of the following banks:

Zenith Bank Plc Account No: 1014022279
UBA Account No: 1018657909
GT Bank Account No: 0171183354

2018/2019 ADMISSION INTO ECU FOUNDATION PROGRAMME

Applicants are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into ECU One-Year Foundation programme leading to admission into 200 level in ECU and most Nigeria Universities on successful completion. Students are to pick three relevant subjects from the group below:

Programmes Available Subject Combinations
B.A. English and Literary Studies Government/Literature-in-English/Christian
B. A. History & International Studies Religious Studies Economics/Govt/Literature-in-English
B.Sc. Accounting Business Studies/Accounting/Mathematics
B.Sc. Banking and Finance
B.Sc. Business Administration Mathematics/Accounting/Business Studies
B.Sc. Economics Government/Economics/Mathematics
B.Sc. Sociology Government/Economics/Geography
B.Sc Political Science Literature-in-English/Government/Economics
Business Studies/Economics/Government

B.Sc. Computer Science Physics/Chemistry/Biology
B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
B.Sc. Biochemistry
B.Sc. Mathematics
B.Sc. Microbiology
B.Sc. Physics

CALL THE ADMISSION OFFICER - 0703 345 6475 (Call, SMS or Whatsapp) or visit www.edwinclarkuniversity.org for more details.
Re: Wonders Of Science. by Mayolad(m): 11:17am On Oct 01, 2018
MAYOLAD is up and buying gift cards
Direct loader we are, I bring all your cards as much as you get and enjoy the direct loader rate with fast payment

ITunes card needed at the rate of 240/$

$50 = #12,000
$100 = #24,000

Special rate applies to bulk cards or 5 upward

Best rate also available for Amazon

Paxful loaders, stop looking for who will buy your coin at your colly satisfied rate

Come to my inbox and I'm ready to buy any quantity you have anytime anyday

Better rate and instant payment assured

DIRECT LOADER! FAST PAYMENT!

https:///send?phone=2348077797583

Our website: http://mayoladstore.com/
Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/ayotundemartins.mayolad
WhatsApp: https:///send?phone=2348077797583

See my previous transactions
https://www.nairaland.com/4725741/buy-amazon-itunes-buy-sell#71679718

Re: Wonders Of Science. by Omi2215: 11:39am On Oct 05, 2018
It will be great platform of information Thank you so much. We are working on helping the others. https://www.givetricks.com/2018/10/how-to-earn-money-from-online-work.html. Help us we will help the others. Thank you
Re: Wonders Of Science. by deva123(m): 8:15am On Oct 25, 2018
Re: Wonders Of Science. by jeena12: 7:06am On Nov 27, 2018
Nice!!!!!
for more info visit: https://offshorededi.com/
Re: Wonders Of Science. by kenneth58(m): 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2018
Buy plots of land in Bamboo estate phase 1 in Omagwa for home building and commercial purposes.

3 TYPES OF LAND BUYERS.
1 - Those that buy cheap land and find out they just bought farmland which will take a century to develop.

2 - those that buy land in dispute and later lose their investment.

3 - those that buy land in Bamboo estate which is estimated to increase 50% in value.

BENEFITS OF BUYING A PLOT IN BAMBOO ESTATE :
1. Located in a good environment which is a minute drive to Port Harcourt international airport Omagwa.
2. Estimated to increase in value more than 50% before 2021.
3. Properly documented with Cof O
4. Good road network.
5. Perimeter fencing.
6. Recreational facilities.
7. You can also pay in installment.

For more information call: 08063006962, 08182967866.
Re: Wonders Of Science. by MightyDataNG: 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2018
wow! That is awesome.
Hello guys,
Hurry now to get your cheap Data plans for as low as N500 for Airtel 750MB, N500 for Glo 1GB, N600 for MTN 1GB, and N700 for Etisalat 1GB. Visit www.mighty.ng to subscribe now! Or call/chat 07033044456.

Please like and share this with your friends.
Re: Wonders Of Science. by famuad: 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
The Best Freelance Site You Can Work To Earn Money Without Stress

What is freelancing? Freelancing is the act of working for people based on a contract level. However, it may be working remotely from the comfort of your home. There are different ways freelancers can sell their skills, and yes, freelance gigs can turn into a lot more than your typical one-off project. In fact, according to Intuit, “the gig economy . . . is now estimated to be about 34% of the workforce and is expected to be 43% by the year 2020.”

The following are the freelancing sites you can work:

1. Freelancer: Freelancer is a popular platform where you can turn your skills into a lot of money by working for people. Freelancer is one of the trusted and largest online platform for finding jobs. Different companies and individual across the globe post thousands of engagements. How does a freelancer work? A buyer will post a project with a budget, and any seller that has the actual skill for the project will bid for the gig. There are many opportunities on freelancer, whatever the skill you possess.

2. Upwork: Upwork is also a marketplace like freelancer.com where you bid for the project by sending a cover letter as a proposal, the time the project will take to deliver and the amount you can do the project. Over millions of projects are posting on upwork daily. Another comparable site is Guru

Read the full gist here >>> https://www.techtrenz.com/the-best-freelance-site-you-can-work-without-stress/

Re: Wonders Of Science. by Chidi299(m): 11:54am On Jan 05, 2019
Re: Wonders Of Science. by credid(m): 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
PUS-SY == 100
Re: Wonders Of Science. by MrShugar(m): 9:22am On Jan 27, 2019
Nice
Re: Wonders Of Science. by MrShugar(m): 9:28am On Jan 27, 2019
Another wonder of science

Did you know that more than 40 percent of all fatal car accidents in occur at night?

Please read the following information carefully,
Drivers in Nigeria have trouble driving at night due to: glare, bright reflexions, and bright lights from oncoming traffic.
Moreover, poor visibility at night can make driving exhausting and dangerous!
A recent breakthrough eyeglass technology has made it safe to drive at night again.
It's almost like having "X-ray" vision while driving.

Re: Wonders Of Science. by kollinzgee(m): 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen i go by the name emeka collins .since the age 11 i have had this great dream of inventing the worlds fastest computer.but as usual am 25 now the reality of Nigerian economic climate has stood on my way to achieving that.but am not discouraged i feel technology is my calling in life . I guess its time african countries wakes up from the menace of inferiority complex and join the global technology race.in the history of technology there has never being an african inventor that has to change now or never.If there is ever going to be a revolution in the african technology it should begin in Nigeria we were born to lead Africa .it that time we start designing ships ,automobiles,phones,missiles,drugs,planes,solarpowers no limits in this thread i will be dishing out my ideas on how to achieve this. do you share the same dream with me are you a genius,bookworm,philosopher join us on this thread....
Re: Wonders Of Science. by Jafa2281: 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
Please does any know how much MRI scan for knee cost in Nigeria
Re: Wonders Of Science. by gabby333(m): 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
shocked[url][/url]
. thats a splendid scientific upload and invention. but you publcator,how do you get to know all that?
Re: Wonders Of Science. by Triumphchuks(m): 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
My blog
TriscoTech..com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) / 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) / Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.