Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Fashola To Lagosians: Call Me On 08034301122 On Alhaji Razak Gawat’s Whereabout - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Fashola To Lagosians: Call Me On 08034301122 On Alhaji Razak Gawat’s Whereabout (1357 Views)

Alhaji Gawat Is Still Missing A Year On / Gawat Still Missing Four Months On / My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashola To Lagosians: Call Me On 08034301122 On Alhaji Razak Gawat’s Whereabout by jigawatts(m): 9:30am On Jul 17, 2012
IKEJA—Governor Babatunde Fashola, yesterday, appealed to Lagosians who have information regarding the whereabouts of Nigerian Television Authority, NTA,  presenter, Alhaji  Razaq Gawat, to urgently come forward with such.

Fashola, who made the appeal, in an interview with newsmen,  said such information will aid the investigation by police and the state government on the issue.

The governor noted that the success of any investigation by the police is based on information provided by the residents of the state, adding “anyone who brought any useful information that could lead to the finding of the missing person would be substantially rewarded.”

He said:  “I am optimistic that we will find him. I urge everybody to remain hopeful that we will find him. I know the police are working. They have some useful information that they are sharing with me. We are pursuing the leads, it may take time. We are checking every information.”

“Anybody who has any information that may lead us to him, let us know. My number is 08034301122”.

Reiterating his call for useful information, Fashola, who also urged the people to remain calm, further assured, “I know that the police are working hard at the leads that we have picked up. Everybody who has reason to believe that he (Gawat) could be here or there must help us. Call 767 or 112 emergency toll free numbers to inform the security agents.”

The Lagos State Police Command has said it is investigating the case.

The command’s spokesperson, Ngozi Braide, a Deputy Superintendent of Police, said: “The case was that of missing person and not kidnap.”

Investigation so far, according to police sources,  show there was no sign of struggle where his vehicle  was found at Apongbon end of Eko Bridge. The car, sources said, was neatly parked.

SOURCE: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/fashola-to-lagosians-call-me-on-08034301122-on-gawats-whereabout/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Fashola To Lagosians: Call Me On 08034301122 On Alhaji Razak Gawat’s Whereabout by maclatunji: 9:33am On Jul 17, 2012
^Salam Alaykum bros. We are on it. Hang in there and stay strong.
Re: Fashola To Lagosians: Call Me On 08034301122 On Alhaji Razak Gawat’s Whereabout by LagosShia: 11:59am On Jul 17, 2012
Alhamdulillah.this is a positive development and this is a big change from the past.now in Lagos state,a Nigerian can feel that his life has value and he is important.

inshaAllah,we will keep praying and hoping that he is found sooner-inshaAllah before the commencement of the holy month.

(1) (Reply)

Too Shy To Look At His Wife… / The Al-sunna In My House / Mohammed Hijab Says That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.