Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:41 PM

GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt (24287 Views)

Gej-boko Haram Scam, Where Are These New Attacks Coming From So Soon??? / The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us / Omg! - N90m Marriage & Funeral Budget For Govt Staff. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 18, 2012
edicolove:

You dont know how to read or what? I said why was it not a key point in the presidential debate? [/b]Is that too hard to understand or you want me to type it in Yoruba?

Oh, my bad now I get what you were saying.

So, which of the Presidential Debates are we talking about: [b]THE 6 HE DODGED OR THE ONE HE HAD WITH D'BANJ?!
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by dayokanu(m): 1:18am On Jul 18, 2012
kingoflag:

So, which of the Presidential Debates are we talking about: THE 6 HE DODGED OR THE ONE HE HAD WITH D'BANJ?!

The one he had with DBanj where the questions were: What was his opinion about the recently concluded Koko Mansion

[img]http://2.bp..com/_ETcEZUASheo/S7bkZewgmZI/AAAAAAAABBY/Uw9Nvc4UQAU/s1600/the-laugh-echo-in-practice.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by dedeike: 1:24am On Jul 18, 2012
kingoflag:

First off dude, how can you automatically state an answer on my behalf without giving me a chance to respond? How the hell do you know that I know what you claim to know?! Are you that slow? I've never been to the South East of Nigeria in my whole life, so how am I expected to know what "developments" have been achieved vis a vis past governments? Regardless, everything you praised as "Developments" would be laughed at to the high heavens if you put them before others from different, more organized, climes. Two Roads? A depot? Hiring your kin as top Govt officials? ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS OR JUST MENTALLY CHALLENGED?

At times its just a waste of time trying to let myopic people like yourself see the light, so its ok to let you wallow in darkness.
It's obvious that we have a psychiatric case on our hands. grin grin grin.
You have not been to the south East and you decided to jump into the fray hurling insults and trying to discredit my earlier post? Just listen to yourself.
Silence is golden especially when you re empty upstairs in relation to the subject matter of discourse. You would have just kept mute and save yourself of this embarrassment. That way you can still earn the respect of other nairalanders and retain your hatchet job.
Formerly, you guys used to say GEJ has not done anything but having been confronted with pure evidence of his achievements in one year, you are now ammending your blackmail.
Tell me. If a Nigerian president doesn't fix federal roads abandoned long ago by your paymasters, what will he be doing? Launching nuclear weapons?
If a Nigerian Presdent does not refurbish and return to full operation a petroleum depot ran aground by your corrupt paymasters? What then will he do? invade Iraq?
You are just betraying the criminal neglect and incompetence that your paymasters would have foisted on us, if we had the misfortune of having any one of them as president.
NIGERIANS ARE NOT GULIBLE.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by dayokanu(m): 1:30am On Jul 18, 2012
kingoflag:

So, which of the Presidential Debates are we talking about: THE 6 HE DODGED OR THE ONE HE HAD WITH D'BANJ?!

Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Sike(m): 1:36am On Jul 18, 2012
idirect: Then do the honourable thing, resign undecided
Chikena!!!

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by dedeike: 1:52am On Jul 18, 2012
Sike:
Chikena!!!
then do the honorable thing, shut up and read the topic again to have a clearer understanding
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Nobody: 2:04am On Jul 18, 2012
dedeike:
It's obvious that we have a psychiatric case on our hands. grin grin grin.
You have not been to the south East and you decided to jump into the fray hurling insults and trying to discredit my earlier post? Just listen to yourself.
Silence is golden especially when you re empty upstairs in relation to the subject matter of discourse. You would have just kept mute and save yourself of this embarrassment. That way you can still earn the respect of other nairalanders and retain your hatchet job.
Formerly, you guys used to say GEJ has not done anything but having been confronted with pure evidence of his achievements in one year, you are now ammending your blackmail.
Tell me. If a Nigerian president doesn't fix federal roads abandoned long ago by your paymasters, what will he be doing? Launching nuclear weapons?
If a Nigerian Presdent does not refurbish and return to full operation a petroleum depot ran aground by your corrupt paymasters? What then will he do? invade Iraq?
You are just betraying the criminal neglect and incompetence that your paymasters would have foisted on us, if we had the misfortune of having any one of them as president.
NIGERIANS ARE NOT GULIBLE.

I have never been to the South East part of Nigeria, but I do know that just because the Govt. fixed 2 roads or gave sensitive posts to my kinsmen is not a cause for joy you bleeding myopic moro*n that cant see past his nose.

I, like the rest of the world, would rather see a President that will e.g readily declare his assets not one that'll encourage his wife to become a ghost worker or eat $30,000/day meals while the rest of his people starve to death.

But, hey, thats just how me and the rest of the world feel.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by rman: 2:20am On Jul 18, 2012
Beaf and Billyonaire must be identical twins of nairaland based on their posts.

Damn too similar.

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by lukecent: 2:42am On Jul 18, 2012
Aifey: Tel d NL 1 tin tht makes u happy abt nigeria. Is Thre water in ur house, or. Power. Good road. Job. Ur education is dead. Stock maket crashed. Foregn saserv empty, xx crud reserve empty. COrruption crated by PDP. Yet he is acceptin defite. Is he a mumu tht pecie lives in Abuja n workin in bayela (ghost worker) or Boko made him nt 2 indict farok after telin us he coleted money nt bribe. Wht a nonscene, bankole, ndume, danzieni et tal. Rubbishh. Proudly brouth To u by I had no shoes
Bros, Gej is not a miracle worker, and some of these rot u mentioned has been there b4 he came. And u should also remember that some people promised to make his tenure ungovernable and they re doing it
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Kobojunkie: 2:49am On Jul 18, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Mr. Jonathan made the confession at the 60th National Executive Committee of the Peoples Democratic Party.

[size=13pt]"During [the electoral] campaign, our emphasis was more on job creation, power but now what worries us most is security,” he said. "This is because you must be alive before you will eat food”[/size]

He described security as “very, very fundamental,” saying, “If you are not safe, you can't even think of hunger because a dead person does not need food.”

[size=14pt]The President told senior party members that although he had promised to focus on job creation and power, he had been forced to change government policy to focus on security due to the activities of the violent militant sect. [/size]

Thunder fire im mouth as e be! During elections, which elections? Boko Haram had been terrorizing the Nation at least a year before the election. To read that he did not even consider SECURITY as seriously as Nigerians had expected makes me want to insult this 'cassava loaf' man. angry angry angry angry
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by dedeike: 2:50am On Jul 18, 2012
kingoflag:

I have never been to the South East part of Nigeria, but I do know that just because the Govt. fixed 2 roads or gave sensitive posts to my kinsmen is not a cause for joy you bleeding myopic moro*n that cant see past his nose.

I, like the rest of the world, would rather see a President that will e.g readily declare his assets not one that'll encourage his wife to become a ghost worker or eat $30,000/day meals while the rest of his people starve to death.

But, hey, thats just how me and the rest of the world feel.

There he goes again with another superb display of foolishness.
You sound so pedestrian. What do you mean by 2 roads? Roads are not measured by numbers but by the distance it covers and it's strategic importance to socio economic activities in the area.
That notwithstanding, GEJ did not only do 2 roads (to borrow from your pedestrian parlance ) in one year.
GEJ has successfully completed the OWERRI-ONITSHA express road covering about 105km. The road links Anambra to IMO state. He is also working on Enugu-Onitsha of about 100 km linking Anambra and Enugu. Construction is also ongoing in Afikpo -Okigwe covering about 162 km and linking Ebonyi, Abia and Imo states.
Rehabilitation work has also been effected on 9 th mile express covering over 30 km and which serves as a gateway road from the North.
The president has also sent the entire Aba residents into wild jubilation following the refurbishing and opening of the Aba NNPC DEPOT. The depot was shut down for 10 years before GEJ intervened with his TRANSFORMATION wand.
President GEJ has also established a new federal university at Ebonyi state.
All these remarkable achievements took place in one year while you are overwhelmed with hate.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by legendsilver(m): 3:15am On Jul 18, 2012
Gej don tel us y him under perform. fellow nairalanders, do u tink he shld b given another chance 2 redeem himself of job creation n power?
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by clickgold(m): 3:22am On Jul 18, 2012
Mr President, we got the message
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by misanho: 4:32am On Jul 18, 2012
God Bless the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Long live Goodluck Ebele Jonathan! Long live our beloveth country Nigeria! It is not an easy one at all I must say, keep striving 4 Ur countrymen and women and Ur reward awaits U, bad belle throwei!
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Nobody: 4:52am On Jul 18, 2012
Nothing succeeds like success and nothing fails like failure.
GEJ is a failure. No story.

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by raystanley(m): 5:15am On Jul 18, 2012
[b][/b]I WEEP FOR NIGERIA!!! VICTIMISED BY OPPORTUNIST FISHERMAN!!!
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by raystanley(m): 5:20am On Jul 18, 2012
raystanley: [b][/b]I WEEP FOR NIGERIA!!! VICTIMISED BY OPPORTUNIST FISHERMAN!!!
ARAB SPRING STILL REMAINS THE FASTEST SOLUTION!!!
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by eedriyz(m): 5:21am On Jul 18, 2012
Fool! Should he admit that publicly? Giving BH heads up
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by floriana(m): 5:22am On Jul 18, 2012
I think Boko Haram should sue this fish-brained Ph.d holder for aggravated libel and defamation of character.

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by floriana(m): 5:33am On Jul 18, 2012
Billyonaire: No, I am high on Hennessy XO, dancing on discovery of new Oil bloc in my village.

Oil well may be discovered. Certainly oil block is never discovered but allocated. This happens only with GEJ's ex-students.

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by kolado(m): 5:37am On Jul 18, 2012
ziccoit:

Igba eyin ijapa ni iru won maa fi njeun ni abule o. O wa de ibiyi o wa nse bi omo Oyinbo. I'm proud of my lang.
hahaha...i dey laff in chineseअएटयपतङिलफखँઠેઅફાઠયटाखपाकपय
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by saalma(f): 5:42am On Jul 18, 2012
And he is not ashamed to say it. Mtschew....... The man is simply aa joke! I always said it! Even when yar'adua was alive....m I pity nigeria. It waas in the gutters before, but its sinking deep into rubbish! Was jonathan not the one who opened his dirty mouth to boast thaat he would wipe boko haaram away by june? Nonesense!

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Zutchy: 5:48am On Jul 18, 2012
bayooooooo: Nothing succeeds like success and nothing fails like failure.
GEJ is a failure. No story.
No problem,at leat that is your own personal assessment,I'll like to see you try and convince the farmers who are jubilating for getting cheap fertilizers for their crops,modern mills to make their rice world standard and standard silos to store them,goodluck with that,but well what can I say,even sarkozy after saving France from economic disaster was still called a failure,Obama with all his good deeds has been called a failure by some.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by phildon: 5:54am On Jul 18, 2012
So, it is Boko Haram dt told him nt to declare his assets as a pivot to stamp out corruption too? Today, his wife is not just a ghost worker but a nuisance, curtesy of BH? Voted over N20b on presidential fleet n N18b for the Aviation ministry because of BH? The same BH informed his warped thinking to rename UNILAG without cunsaltation Kai! This guy thinks we're odde like him. Wawa kawai. Onye ara! Oloshi!

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by phildon: 6:04am On Jul 18, 2012
Zutchy: No problem,at leat that is your own personal assessment,I'll like to see you try and convince the farmers who are jubilating for getting cheap fertilizers for their crops,modern mills to make their rice world standard and standard silos to store them,goodluck with that,but well what can I say,even sarkozy after saving France from economic disaster was still called a failure,Obama with all his good deeds has been called a failure by some.
Aha! If Obama n Sarkozy could be termed as failures, then ur Ebele is simply a catastrophy. Everyone must avoid him. If a student sees him b4 his xam, he'll fail.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by phildon: 6:07am On Jul 18, 2012
saalma: And he is not ashamed to say it. Mtschew....... The man is simply aa joke! I always said it! Even when yar'adua was alive....m I pity nigeria. It waas in the gutters before, but its sinking deep into rubbish! Was jonathan not the one who opened his dirty mouth to boast thaat he would wipe boko haaram away by june? Nonesense!
It could be June 2015. Just smh
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by gulfer: 6:09am On Jul 18, 2012
Nickydrake:

SERIOUSLY? undecided
Sure he borrowed the phrase from Patience! shocked shocked shocked
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:09am On Jul 18, 2012
GEJ,, it is chickens coming home to roost not Cows anyway I imagine this was an attemot to yab Malu Buhari and his Arewa cohorts grin grin
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by gulfer: 6:11am On Jul 18, 2012
rman: Beaf and Billyonaire must be identical twins of nairaland based on their posts.

Damn too similar.
Right on the money.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by admitme(m): 6:27am On Jul 18, 2012
If you are not on top of the situation, you should probably be beneath it. GEJ, why not humbly resign and save face.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by toboy: 6:29am On Jul 18, 2012
exxell: Seriously Jona? I thought before that dead people ate food? Lol. This our president talks dumb atimes. Hahahahaha. Nairalanders, who doesnt know that dead people dont eat food? Cmon. This is too unproffessional! Like he had to remind us. Lol. By the way, why is this man's priority always food, food, food? He talks about it like he is the one that feeds Nigerians. Was that even why he allocated 1 billion to feeding in Aso rock? ROTFLMAO.
am not suprised at you!. There different brains and different ways of understanding!
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by comradefery: 6:39am On Jul 18, 2012
[quote author=exxell] Seriously Jona? I thought before that dead people ate food? Lol. This our president talks dumb atimes. Hahahahaha. Nairalanders, who doesnt know that dead people dont eat food? Cmon. This is too unproffessional! Like he had to remind us. Lol. By the way, why is this man's priority always food, food, food? He talks about it like he is the one that feeds Nigerians. Was that even why he allocated 1 billion to feeding in Aso rock? ROTFLMAO.[/quote Are you Comedian or a Confutionist.....cos you sounded like one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman / Edo Assembly: Heavy Gunshot As Gunmen Invade Hotel, Kidnap Oshiomhole (VIDEO) / Ministers Designate Commence Documentation At OSGF (Pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.