Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,433 members, 7,801,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt (24308 Views)

Gej-boko Haram Scam, Where Are These New Attacks Coming From So Soon??? / The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us / Omg! - N90m Marriage & Funeral Budget For Govt Staff. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Vogue50: 6:45am On Jul 18, 2012
GboyegaD: The guy put the blame on Boko Haram as though he was capable of doing anything. I weep for him because he keeps confirming my long time view of him right from his days as Deputy Governor and then Governor of Bayelsa.
how can u be so daft ! If u were the president of this country ; won't u deploy time, energy and resources to protect the lives of your people? Do u think foreign investors will feel secured to come and invest ? How can he grow our economy? Dont be so insolent .Pls try to be logical.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 18, 2012
Thats Fact. No one can work in an environment that is not secured

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by khrisponty(m): 7:04am On Jul 18, 2012
A President of a Sovereign Nation should never be caught making such utterances,its a display of weakness before the whole world. When our figure head is seen as weak what does it say bout the citizens of the nation? Boohoo GEJ. I can see you really have idiots around you because ur media spokesperson should be smart enough to know such basic codes...

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by boladez(m): 7:06am On Jul 18, 2012
How did we allow this to happen to us in Nigeria? We should not vote based on sentiments but competence. The quality of utterances from our President are at the level of max a LG chairman. This is very embarassing that my dear country Nigeria will end up with this? embarassed embarassed A country of Intellectuals and great minds.

to sad to comment further , I am quite heart broken
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 18, 2012
The lamentation of a failed government. Wait till 2015, then give us this excuse for ur re-election grin
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by bizgynbala(m): 7:08am On Jul 18, 2012
What do u expect after an over dose of cassava bread and some bottles of kai kai.....lol..LOl... GEJ continue to fart out your cassava noodle coordinated brain...
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 18, 2012
J12: He's being honest, but cynical Nigerians won't understand.
...honest my foot! Its idiotic Nigerians dt would accept dis lame excuse from a rudderless and ineffective COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF (read THIEF) OF THE ARMED FORCES OF NIGERIA.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by DExplorer1: 7:14am On Jul 18, 2012
love4ual: did i not say it b4 to the youths on this forum who claimed that nigeria was moving forward.................there is no hope for this country..........

My friend, please relocate to syria, some of us still got hope.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by dont8(m): 7:15am On Jul 18, 2012
He needs BJ ASAP,
but he got no ball.
Stella_Bella: Blame it on the goose
Got you feeling loose
Blame it on patron
Got you in the zone
Blame it on the a a a a alcohol
Blame it on the b bbb boko haram
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by phildon: 7:17am On Jul 18, 2012
GEJ is not a failure, he is a TOTAL FAILURE! If I had supported him b4 his election, I would have been ashamed by now.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by dabrake(m): 7:27am On Jul 18, 2012
You are not a failure till you start making/giving/taking excuse(s). Thank God my entire family voted Ribadu unlike my mum who decided to stick with her 'brother'
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by parryon(f): 7:29am On Jul 18, 2012
edicolove:

Which team do u want us to join before? A team that Oshiomole could not even give credit for his victory? A team of bigots, blood sucking dogs and baboons who want to return to power by all means and lead us back to the dark days they took us into before? A team led by Tinubu and co who are converting the whole of Lagos into their personal property? You want us to be slaves? No way! Lol

For your information I am not with any party okay, but come to think of it u just shot yourself on the feet...because all you listed above are the characteristics of your so called people devilish party(PDP).at least CAN converted the whole lagos into their personal property according to your myopic reasoning and in my experience about humans; we take care of our personal properties which is exactly what CAN is doing in lagos but can u say the same for your 'Almighty people devilish party'? Of course no my dear because those thieves are selling Nigeria everyday section,sector and section,sector everyday....your sector maybe next .
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Elueme: 7:35am On Jul 18, 2012
Which kind talk be this sef@OP.. Na lie before?, BH was never in this govt's agenda and Nigeria was not prepared for terrorism but the country is tackling the menace gradually... Thanks to GEJ and the sensibilities of Nigerians. But am disappointed with the insinuations in the latter part of this post... The falsehood or lies didn't marry with the topic.. Stop hating
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by phildon: 7:36am On Jul 18, 2012
BH is a challenge on this government. But come to think of it. Is there any government that doesnt have its own challenges? How you manage the challenge you face determines your leadership capability. Let me remind you all of El-zazaky and Maitatsine, NADECO, MOSOP,MASSOB, Egbesu, OPC etc. They were far worse challenges because they have millions of followers who supported them openly. But their cases were never reasons for any administration to fail. Yara'adua's regime was welcomed with globl economic meltdown when crude oil sold as low as 40 dollars/barrel. Kai! In saner climes, GEJ would resign.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by dealordea(m): 7:38am On Jul 18, 2012
Dead man don't need food and who are the dead people Nigerians, God purnish you
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by uzomagic(m): 7:39am On Jul 18, 2012
In all fairness to Mr. President, during the electioneering period, Boko Haram and it's insurgency where not on the front burner of National discourse. The central issues bothered on unemployment, wealth creation, diversification of the economy, etc and accordingly, these were the issues among the candidates. The magnitude that the Boko Haram has assumed since GEJ's administration is both worrisome and alarming. Boko Haram is not just a problem for the President. It's a collective responsibility.

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by parryon(f): 7:41am On Jul 18, 2012
Billyonaire: Dont be silly, I am self-made and hey, dont ever advise me, you dey craze ?

*sighs* your name is making you live in denial of the actual state of your finance. Don't worry your secret is safe on this forum because we all know that you are a paid agent. You should take my advice though because we all know that pdp is a sinking ship. Although I usually can't stand your comments most times on this forum,I wouldn't want you to sink with that ship called pdp.

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by AJpikin: 7:41am On Jul 18, 2012
GEJ goons said he is performing well, the man has admitted himself that he has not been able to achieve anything worth while. You guys should bury your heads in shame like the ostrich. GEJ is confuse, he lacks tact, he is incompetent and not capable. QED!

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by brownlord: 7:44am On Jul 18, 2012
Billyonaire: my GEJ remains President and C-in-C, and will remain C-in-C till 2019. Who ever doesn't like it, Can commit suicide now !!!!

Bros instead of me to commit suicide, I will kill my self, how caan u say a tin like this now even after the edo election, is it not obvious is dead end for PDP? Or is jona planning to move to cpc /acn?aanyway remember ur president and sambo where once a child, and Nigeria isone state with many nation...lol lauugh one kill me die, so bros u r this foolish, even jonathan knows he can't even complete this first tenure

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Elueme: 7:44am On Jul 18, 2012
khrisponty: A President of a Sovereign Nation should never be caught making such utterances,its a display of weakness before the whole world. When our figure head is seen as weak what does it say bout the citizens of the nation? Boohoo GEJ. I can see you really have idiots around you because ur media spokesperson should be smart enough to know such basic codes...

Because your likes pretend to be who and what you are not... This was a family meeting among PDP nec when he was recalling his experience with governance...and did he say is not confronting with the situation now? But the whole security challenge was not a top govt agenda before.. Wat the president was saying
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Euroclydon(m): 7:46am On Jul 18, 2012
J12: He's being honest, but cynical Nigerians won't understand.
thats true...J12... Some people sometimes talk like they could do better in his shoes! abegi!
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by antsut(m): 7:47am On Jul 18, 2012
exxell: Must you guys always show yourself? This is a world wide web (www) for crying out loud and not yoruba wide web (yww). Must you guys always talk in your native language? How do thousands of viewers understand what you just typed above? Nawa o.
Amma baka da hankali ko? Bakasan cewa Seun bayarabe bane? Lol!
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by inteli: 7:47am On Jul 18, 2012
Big business!
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Elueme: 7:48am On Jul 18, 2012
AJpikin: GEJ goons said he is performing well, the man has admitted himself that he has not been able to achieve anything worth while. You guys should bury your heads in shame like the ostrich. GEJ is confuse, he lacks tact, he is incompetent and not capable. QED!
You should have been the president nau, since you are the mr capable and competent.. Ram!
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by DExplorer1: 7:50am On Jul 18, 2012
GEJ gave a reason why his government has not met the yearnings of the people and you all choose to make illogical comments. The president had a transformation plan, he came on board only to encounter an emergence, he changed strategy to security whilst working on job creation via YouWin. I believe if he has a direct impact on you or your family, you probably won't pick ranting as chorus. Welldone GEJ! He's winning again in 2015 incase any hater wants to die before then.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by airfinance(m): 7:50am On Jul 18, 2012
This president is a useless idiot,how can yu made such statement. Then I expect him to resign if he is not capable of handling boko haram. He made us to believe that boko haram runs government with him which his former NSA also confimed.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by DExplorer1: 7:58am On Jul 18, 2012
Euroclydon:
thats true...J12... Some people sometimes talk like they could do better in his shoes! abegi!

Nigerians want magic and GEJ is going slow and steady. Haba! Wetin again? At the face of insurgence, so far, Mr. President is working.

Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by antsut(m): 7:59am On Jul 18, 2012
Da infamous: thats is what they wanted,they want to make his government ungoverned and they are winning in some ways because terrorism halt economy and slow govt activities down plus no investors will want to invest in a country with no security all because his from "minority tribe" GOD will protect him and give him wisdom to handle this ugly trend......
Search for wikileaks' files on Nigeria and you will see that the guy was never organize. He complained about lacking administrative experience. Some one has all the cards!
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 18, 2012
Those blaming Jonathan for the menace of Boko Haram should see a shrink. Boko Haram is a product of the mis-amalgamation. If Buhari or any of the kinsmen of the Boko Haramites had won the election, there would have been "peace".

I am ashamed to read some tantrums here that will make my 1yr old so matured in the name of posts.

Boko Haram is not the normal security challenge. Nigeria is at "war"! The aggressors want to intimate us into submission. The philosophy is simple: "we rule or don't rule".

For those who find it hard to understand what Mr. President said, The American economy melted because of "war against terror". Boko Haram is doing a "good" job of making "Nigeria ungovernable".

We can either support the progressives and resist the internal colonialists or we can hide behind our computers and blame Mr. president for our woes as if he was the one that caused the mis-amalgamation.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by jaybee(f): 8:05am On Jul 18, 2012
Da infamous: thats is what they wanted,they want to make his government ungoverned and they are winning in some ways because terrorism halt economy and slow govt activities down plus no investors will want to invest in a country with no security all because his from "minority tribe" GOD will protect him and give him wisdom to handle this ugly trend......

noblezone: Those blaming Jonathan for the menace of Boko Haram should see a shrink. Boko Haram is a product of the mis-amalgamation. If Buhari or any of the kinsmen of the Boko Haramites had won the election, there would have been "peace".

I am ashamed to read some tantrums here that will make my 1yr old so matured in the name of posts.

Boko Haram is not the normal security challenge. Nigeria is at "war"! The aggressors want to intimate us into submission. The philosophy is simple: "we rule or don't rule".

For those who find it hard to understand what Mr. President said, The American economy melted because of "war against terror". Boko Haram is doing a "good" job of making "Nigeria ungovernable".

We can either support the progressives and resist the internal colonialists or we can hide behind our computers and blame Mr. president for our woes as if he was the one that caused the mis-amalgamation.

D-Explorer:
GEJ gave a reason why his government has not met the yearnings of the people and you all choose to make illogical comments. The president had a transformation plan, he came on board only to encounter an emergence, he changed strategy to security whilst working on job creation via YouWin. I believe if he has a direct impact on you or your family, you probably won't pick ranting as chorus. Welldone GEJ! He's winning again in 2015 incase any hater wants to die before then.

This is a dumb way of thinking. if there are no challenges then no need of government in the first place. can you mention a government that never had any challenges during her tenure? you all speak as if this is the first time there is a government in Nigeria. you people are just complaining of minority status while the president is busy globe trotting, doing nothing and spitting nonsens, while the country deteriorates by the minutes. what has minority got to do with governance? why this feeling of inferiority complex? does his minority tribe status makes him less of a Nigerian? a president always playing the victim what does he expect from ordinary Nigerians? Gowon was from a so-called minority tribe and when a majority tribe wanted to undermine him and the government did he just sitdown and started cyring foul, and playing the victim? check your history and see what he did. was what of Shagari's government that was overthrown in a coup; was his government brought down because he is a minority? you guys and your so-called inefficient president better find another line of defending mediocrity and inaction instead of sticking to a lazy man's argument.

was there not maitatsine riots in 1980 during Shagari? El-zaky-zaky's muslim fundamentalists, OPC, Mossop, etc during Sani Abacha's rigime, Mossop sharia uprisings and the talibans in northern Nigeria, Niger Delta millitants during OBJ's regime and Yaradua's tenure? what are you talking about of distraction? there is no excuse for this dismal show by the president. if he can't deal with challenges of distraction, then let him throw in the towel. enough of excuses.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 18, 2012
GUESS THE ONLY MAN WHO HAS NEVER LOSE AN ELECTION - GEJ
HE SHALL DO IT AGAIN COME 2015, COME RAIN, COME SHINE
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by brownlord: 8:16am On Jul 18, 2012
All of you insulting GEJ, are nothing but bunch of idiot, you call him retar dan, foolish man all sought of names, yet the foolish man makes foolish decision that affect your foolish self, and your foolish self can't do anything, other than come to ur computer or phone and rant like dog and display your foolishness, if GEJ is on this forum, he will just be laughing at out foolishness, because we are more coward than he is, have said it before Nigerians are the most foolish people on earth, I can challenge anyone and prove it, will anyother country havin citizen that still think with their right senses accept all the foolish policy of a govt. Like Gej? The answer no, by the way what the latest episode on F.lawal and otes, am sure we hv forgotten, we are here, first lady stays in abuja, yet giving appointment far away bayelsa, everyday committe is set up, I heard he even set up committe to find out why Goldie was evicted from BBA, lol, and all we do is insult ourselves and the foolish once that says they educated speak big english to cover their foolishness, why do we continue allowing the foolishman lead us if we are not fools, so pls everyone should stop making noise accept whatever policy or decision he takes, if u can't stay, move to niger or ghana, what nonsense, abegee Nigerians we are all FOOLS

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation / High-profile Fraud: EFCC Probes Four Judges Frustrating Probe / 19 Militants Held As NAF Jets Destroy Four Camps In South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.