Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

GEJ: Jos Attack Not By Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ: Jos Attack Not By Boko Haram (6670 Views)

Abdul Jalal, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram's Explosive Device(pic / Another Fallen Hero:Lt Salami,A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 4-days Ago(Pictured / Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ: Jos Attack Not By Boko Haram by nduchucks: 6:13am On Jul 18, 2012
We wish Mr. President success and God's speed in defeating these enemies of Nigeria. Mr. President, they are now firing RPGs on Nigerian citizens and their properties, when will you command our forces to fight and win this war?

Recent attacks on some communities in Plateau State which left scores of people dead, including a Senator and a member of the Plateau State House of Assembly, have nothing to do with the Boko Haram sect, President Goodluck Jonathan has said.

Jonathan who was addressing members of the National Executive Committee (NEC) during its sixtieth meeting held at the PDP National Secretariat in Abuja yesterday, did not elaborate further on who was responsible for the attacks which the Boko Haram sect had claimed responsibility.

He said: “If you look at the issue of Boko Haram for the past three weeks, except the one we had in Plateau State which was quite unfortunate and had nothing to do with Boko Haram, it is something we have been following up and we will continue to work with Governor Jang and other stakeholders to make sure we resolve the Jos crisis. Outside that there is hope and God’s willing, the issue of Boko Haram will come to an end.”

While emphasizing on the need for security, Jonathan said: “During our campaigns, our emphasis was more on job creation and power. But now what worries us most is security.”

Source

Re: GEJ: Jos Attack Not By Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 18, 2012
GEJ knows everything. What a corrupt leader!
Re: GEJ: Jos Attack Not By Boko Haram by Chanchit: 6:25am On Jul 18, 2012
So GEJ don even turn spokes man for boko haram.....? Smh

2 Likes

Re: GEJ: Jos Attack Not By Boko Haram by wesley80(m): 7:47am On Jul 18, 2012
Here we go again!

1 Like

Re: GEJ: Jos Attack Not By Boko Haram by bengunsman(m): 9:20am On Jul 18, 2012
ndu_chucks: We wish Mr. President success and God's speed in defeating these enemies of Nigeria. Mr. President, they are now firing RPGs on Nigerian citizens and their properties, when will you command our forces to fight and win this war?

who ask am that was how he told us he knows who is responsible for oct 2010 bombing
Re: GEJ: Jos Attack Not By Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 18, 2012
So if it is nt Boko, who is it? Or are we expecting an upcoming militant and bloody sect?...i think he is jst trying to make us biliv dat that 'they are on top of d situation(boko haram)'
Re: GEJ: Jos Attack Not By Boko Haram by gambolala: 9:52am On Jul 18, 2012
GEJ better shut up and stop saying rubbish.pple r dying on daily basis and u r sayin rubbish about boko haram not been guilty.
Am begginin to feel u know and sponspor dem
Re: GEJ: Jos Attack Not By Boko Haram by ooshekeen: 9:52am On Jul 18, 2012
It seems GEJ is now on BHs' payroll... He must be be the new spokeman.

1 Like

Re: GEJ: Jos Attack Not By Boko Haram by megxo(m): 9:53am On Jul 18, 2012
cry
Chanchit: So GEJ don even turn spokes man for boko haram.....? Smh
ASIN D TIN TIRE ME O..........
Re: GEJ: Jos Attack Not By Boko Haram by xhoji: 9:54am On Jul 18, 2012
he said dat before n will continue sayin it. he's always in control, is he not?
Re: GEJ: Jos Attack Not By Boko Haram by Ayoobscom(m): 9:55am On Jul 18, 2012
A sick nation with sick gov't

1 Like

Re: GEJ: Jos Attack Not By Boko Haram by lacasa: 9:56am On Jul 18, 2012
Just like MEND didn't do the Independence day bombing, right Jona? wink

i say again, the man na big eediat grin

1 Like

Re: GEJ: Jos Attack Not By Boko Haram by buJu234: 9:58am On Jul 18, 2012
of a truth GEJ is very very uncapable
Re: GEJ: Jos Attack Not By Boko Haram by ballabriggs: 10:01am On Jul 18, 2012
This is what happens when you eat 1 trillion naira cassava bread. You talk under the influence of cassava bread. Say no to cassava bread. Animals!!!

3 Likes

Re: GEJ: Jos Attack Not By Boko Haram by Slimteiz(m): 10:02am On Jul 18, 2012
I'm not suprised about the president's speech at all because he has already told us he has them in his cabinent. So all i'm waiting for, is for him to tell us when are they going to stop politico-distabilization of this country because all their action is indeed recorded by God. I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ: Jos Attack Not By Boko Haram by ebamma(m): 10:03am On Jul 18, 2012
i thought i was the only one who smokes ganja in the morning until i read this.
Re: GEJ: Jos Attack Not By Boko Haram by stepo707: 10:03am On Jul 18, 2012
So many people are just obsessed with GEJ
Re: GEJ: Jos Attack Not By Boko Haram by alaoeri: 10:04am On Jul 18, 2012
How on earth did he know? Gej defender make una defend him oh.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ: Jos Attack Not By Boko Haram by ebamma(m): 10:06am On Jul 18, 2012
is jonathan the new abu qada

1 Like

Re: GEJ: Jos Attack Not By Boko Haram by gowaga68: 10:07am On Jul 18, 2012
GEJ! I like this man.
Re: GEJ: Jos Attack Not By Boko Haram by umarloko(m): 10:16am On Jul 18, 2012
ebamma: i thought i was the only one who smokes ganja in the morning until i read this.
lol, dis one smoke ganja com join am wt cassava bread grin grin grin
Re: GEJ: Jos Attack Not By Boko Haram by mkmyers45(m): 10:20am On Jul 18, 2012
GEJ should stop saying things that make him suspicious...
Re: GEJ: Jos Attack Not By Boko Haram by megxo(m): 10:22am On Jul 18, 2012
EMULATE

Re: GEJ: Jos Attack Not By Boko Haram by Osgilliat(m): 10:25am On Jul 18, 2012
What d bleep is he saying about security not in his campaign.so he is telling Nigerian he doesn't. Plan for security.you must be kidding me jonathan.
Re: GEJ: Jos Attack Not By Boko Haram by miteolu(m): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2012
GEJ is laughable grin grin grin grin grin
Re: GEJ: Jos Attack Not By Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 18, 2012
If the president says the attacks were not carried out by the boko haram sect, why would anyone wanna doubt him? He has security chiefs and intelligence units/agencies who are more knowledgeable (security wise) on the state of affairs than any of you.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ: Jos Attack Not By Boko Haram by megxo(m): 10:32am On Jul 18, 2012
SIMPLE

Re: GEJ: Jos Attack Not By Boko Haram by alhussanglegma: 10:32am On Jul 18, 2012
He wants 2 put d blame on Buhari, Atiku, IBB and northern leaders just as he claimed of d Independence day 2010 bombing. He and his defenders are like donkeys riden by lepers in northern nigeria.

1 Like

Re: GEJ: Jos Attack Not By Boko Haram by muktarmtt(m): 10:39am On Jul 18, 2012
C dis ppl foolish ppl because he teel d true now d ppl u want him to blame daz y u dey cos him lyk dis u ppl are ungreaterfull idiot, God go deliver u
Re: GEJ: Jos Attack Not By Boko Haram by tpapi: 10:39am On Jul 18, 2012
buJu-234:
of a truth GEJ is very very uncapable
gst 101
Re: GEJ: Jos Attack Not By Boko Haram by jmaine: 10:46am On Jul 18, 2012
J12: If the president says the attacks were not carried out by the boko haram sect, why would anyone wanna doubt him? He has security chiefs and intelligence units/agencies who are more knowledgeable (security wise) on the state of affairs than any of you.

You just have to pity the perpetual squealers & babblers resident on this thread. They are blind, but will chose to tell the informed man with a good view what colour he is staring at. . . .
The military has substantial info on what went wrong and are planning to flush out the errant militia camped in some mountainous terrains of the plateau.Yet, the blind,deaf and un-informed folks are flooding here to spout of what they know nothing about . . .

2 Likes

Re: GEJ: Jos Attack Not By Boko Haram by nasty45(m): 10:50am On Jul 18, 2012
Can sb please tel me who GEJ is?

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Nigeria Was To Divide.... / Why Are The Negroes Of America Boycotting The Oscars? / Ekeremor PDP Cautions Against Ebebi’s Violation Of Power Sharing Arrangement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.