Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Nairaland The One-man Island, Why Are There No Mods? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland The One-man Island, Why Are There No Mods? (831 Views)

My 10yrs On Nairaland: The Journey So Far! / Is Nairaland The Most Popular Nigerian Online Forum? / About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland The One-man Island, Why Are There No Mods? by sawyerrken(m): 10:26am On Dec 06, 2007
Ok, hold! i think its time we got a few things straightened out here, whats this? a forum or a site where every shit goes down? i'll leave that for u to answer, i'm getting pretty fecking pissed with all the junk. and why in hell will someone think this place can be run all by one's self? 155279 members?! and no mods? i'm begining to think those counters are fake!
Someone should explain why there are no mods,

Disclaimer: if u get banned for replying u're on your own! best thing is just see this and ponder over it, don't reply if u got a chicken's heart and really care about being banned because me i DON'T.
Re: Nairaland The One-man Island, Why Are There No Mods? by nkc(m): 10:32am On Dec 06, 2007
all i can say is i second your motion grin

banned, as far as my bank has not banned me, i care less, we need mods, not a one man island.

i concur, second, accept, wait make i go dictionry get some words ( if am not banned by then, lol)

grin angry
Re: Nairaland The One-man Island, Why Are There No Mods? by bigrovar(m): 11:47am On Dec 06, 2007
Mehn well come to the club o, out here in NL its a one man that rule, but who cares, i dont i just come and do my thing and get out, i belong to other well maintained forums than to give a sh*t bout NL, we ahve spoken, and suggested, and commented on the need for a moderator. we got nothing, i feel it has something to do with the EULA u agreed to b4 signing into NL

You agree with the webmaster, Oluwaseun Osewa, that:
1) The Nairaland Forum is owned by me, and me alone.

2) You will obey all the rules of this forum at all times.

3) Your posts may be deleted or modified at any time at my discretion.

4) Your membership may be revoked at any time, at my discretion.

5) You will obey all the rules of this forum at all times.

Well even Abacha would not make things more clearer than that
Re: Nairaland The One-man Island, Why Are There No Mods? by niteduff(m): 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2007
To appoint someone out of hundred of thousands of people here is a tedious task, i bet he is still taking his time to select a mod.
Re: Nairaland The One-man Island, Why Are There No Mods? by Seun(m): 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2007
I can't find a good moderator.
Re: Nairaland The One-man Island, Why Are There No Mods? by zPixel(m): 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2007
To appoint someone out of hundred of thousands of people here is a tedious task, i bet he is still taking his time to select a mod

Speed up the search, and make sure you get a good one for the graphics forum.
Re: Nairaland The One-man Island, Why Are There No Mods? by nkc(m): 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2007
seun, u can't find a good mod. have u posted that u r looking for one, then u do a shortlist, its not a free job, peeps have to earn it, i knw peeps that have stayed here long enough to be given d job, then u give em guidelines. so it eases u d stress of having to delete every post u don;t like yurself. how bout that.
Re: Nairaland The One-man Island, Why Are There No Mods? by mellow(m): 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2007
You guys are right but I honestly think seun just shoed us some disrespect by telling

us outrightly that among us all there is none that is good no not one well except him

and he is the FACE OF THE ORACLE, merciful owner of the land. I think we have capapble

male and female here even more capable than the FACE himself and he is good.

My advice Seun is to have people apply and you on your own shortlist applicants and then

you can carry on from there.
[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Nairaland The One-man Island, Why Are There No Mods? by Seun(m): 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2007
It's not disrespect. Most of you guys can't do it. Those that can, I don't trust them. It's a pity.
Re: Nairaland The One-man Island, Why Are There No Mods? by zPixel(m): 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2007
It's not disrespect. Most of you guys can't do it. Those that can, I don't trust them. It's a pity
If they can do it and you don't trust then what's the point that means they are not fit atall.
Re: Nairaland The One-man Island, Why Are There No Mods? by skima(m): 11:22am On Dec 10, 2007
its not disrepect but out of 156,245 members' there is no good head that can moderate a forum sub-section.

Literarily that's wat u mean.

common Seun! wake.
Re: Nairaland The One-man Island, Why Are There No Mods? by Chykason(m): 2:55pm On May 08, 2010
? :p

(1) (Reply)

Newbie / Where Is Hot-funmi-fire? / Fashola Officials: Our Experience In Dubai, Singapore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.