Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Police Detonate Bomb At Ikeja, Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Detonate Bomb At Ikeja, Lagos (19477 Views)

Suicide Bomber Refuses To Detonate Her Explosive Out Of Mercy (PHOTOS) / Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Killed After Vest Failed To Detonate (Photo) / Bombs Fail To Detonate As Suicide Bomber Rams Into Military Check Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Detonate Bomb At Ikeja, Lagos by mukina2: 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2012
Dailypost just learnt that a bomb has been detonated by the Anti Bomb Squad around Toyin Street, Ikeja, the Lagos State capital.
According to the scanty report, the bomb was found at the Reliance Hotel and they alerted the anti-bomb squad who came to the rescue immediately.
Details shortly.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/07/18/breaking-police-detonate-bomb-ikeja-lagos/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=breaking-police-detonate-bomb-ikeja-lagos
Re: Police Detonate Bomb At Ikeja, Lagos by Yeske2(m): 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2012
Short of words, this is unbelievable. Just hope it isn't BH again.
Re: Police Detonate Bomb At Ikeja, Lagos by Murphy7h4: 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2012
Thanks for sharing.
Re: Police Detonate Bomb At Ikeja, Lagos by Yeske2(m): 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2012
Please anyone around the area to confirm
Re: Police Detonate Bomb At Ikeja, Lagos by emris: 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2012
This is serious
Re: Police Detonate Bomb At Ikeja, Lagos by Afam4eva(m): 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2012
This is unbelievable. So, this people have made their way to Lagos. Thank God the self contain i rented in Ghana is still in order.

5 Likes

Re: Police Detonate Bomb At Ikeja, Lagos by Sagytarius(m): 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2012
wrong use of words. It's DEFUSE and not DETONATE. Haba!

12 Likes

Re: Police Detonate Bomb At Ikeja, Lagos by ariyebaba(m): 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2012
Am waiting for the details.
Re: Police Detonate Bomb At Ikeja, Lagos by OneNaira6: 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2012
With the way things are going in Nigeria, I'm happy I don't live there.

Good luck to Nigerians.
Re: Police Detonate Bomb At Ikeja, Lagos by kaiter: 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2012
Thank you for sharing and good luck with the thread.[img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.php[/img]
Re: Police Detonate Bomb At Ikeja, Lagos by ebamma(m): 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2012
soon mr president will claim that bokoharam is not responsible for the bomb planting.
Re: Police Detonate Bomb At Ikeja, Lagos by Osota(m): 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2012
Sagytarius: wrong use if words. its DEFUSE and not DETONATE. Haba!
I don't know for them o
Re: Police Detonate Bomb At Ikeja, Lagos by tonyx4x44(m): 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2012
Yep, saw it too
Re: Police Detonate Bomb At Ikeja, Lagos by alaoeri: 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2012
Mr grammarian defuse or detonate ωε all understand what the op means, anyway thank God oh can't imagine bomb exploding at toyin street.

2 Likes

Re: Police Detonate Bomb At Ikeja, Lagos by pendusky(m): 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2012
afam4eva: This is unbelievable. So, this people have made their way to Lagos. Thank God the self contain i rented in Ghana is still in order.
grin
Lol.., guy no shaking!
Re: Police Detonate Bomb At Ikeja, Lagos by Afam4eva(m): 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2012
alaoeri:
Mr grammarian defuse or detonate ωε all understand what the op means, anyway thank God oh can't imagine bomb exploding at toyin street.
Na war that one go be oo.
Re: Police Detonate Bomb At Ikeja, Lagos by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2012
so Mukina is an illiterate and can't even correct faulty grammar/spellings.

SHAME ON NAIRALAND . . .
Re: Police Detonate Bomb At Ikeja, Lagos by Vigilante: 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2012

Still doesnt change the fact that a BOMB was PLANTED.
Re: Police Detonate Bomb At Ikeja, Lagos by nduchucks: 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2012
afam4eva: This is unbelievable. So, this people have made their way to Lagos. Thank God the self contain i rented in Ghana is still in order.

err, which people are you referring to, pally?

Don't be surprised to find out that subsidy thieves may now be targeting each other in hotels to silence those of them with incriminating info. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Police Detonate Bomb At Ikeja, Lagos by Egbagirl(f): 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2012
One_Naira: With the way things are going in Nigeria, I'm happy I don't live there.

Good luck to Nigerians.

Biko, keep your goodluck to yourself o. Very selfish statement.

3 Likes

Re: Police Detonate Bomb At Ikeja, Lagos by Afam4eva(m): 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2012
ndu_chucks:

err, which people are you referring to, pally?

Don't be surprised to find out that subsidy thieves may now be targeting each other in hotels to silence those of them with incriminating info. lipsrsealed
At least for now, the people i'm referring to are the only people licensed to carry bombs in Nigeria.
Re: Police Detonate Bomb At Ikeja, Lagos by Yeske2(m): 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2012
Vigilante:

Abi o.
Re: Police Detonate Bomb At Ikeja, Lagos by Afam4eva(m): 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2012
Yeske!:
Please anyone around the area to confirm
Around where? If i was around there, i for don run commot there since.

1 Like

Re: Police Detonate Bomb At Ikeja, Lagos by Yeske2(m): 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2012
afam4eva:
Around where? If i was around there, i for don run commot there since.
Lols
Re: Police Detonate Bomb At Ikeja, Lagos by nduchucks: 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2012
afam4eva:
At least for now, the people i'm referring to are the only people licensed to carry bombs in Nigeria.

Can you prove that the military is involved in terrorism? Abi MASSOB and MEND are now licensed to carry bombs ni?
Re: Police Detonate Bomb At Ikeja, Lagos by Sagytarius(m): 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2012
Vigilante:

And did I dispute that? All I'm saying is that if we are to follow the real meaning of that word, One would think there was actually an explosion.

4 Likes

Re: Police Detonate Bomb At Ikeja, Lagos by Afam4eva(m): 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Can you prove that the military is involved in terrorism? Abi MASSOB and MEND are now licensed to carry bombs ni?
Where did i mention military? I meant the boko boys.
Re: Police Detonate Bomb At Ikeja, Lagos by ifihearam: 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2012
Na ONly God dey help us for this country
If we rely on the security from government then na mass death be dat

1 Like

Re: Police Detonate Bomb At Ikeja, Lagos by ifihearam: 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2012
Sagytarius:

And did I dispute that? All I'm saying is that if we are to follow the real meaning of that word, One would think there was actually an explosion.

True talk
Re: Police Detonate Bomb At Ikeja, Lagos by nduchucks: 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2012
afam4eva:
Where did i mention military? I meant the boko boys.

The same Boko boys who are not responsible for the Jos attacks? Small time you will blame Boko boys when ya prick no gree stand.
Re: Police Detonate Bomb At Ikeja, Lagos by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2012
[quote author=mxxpunkxx!]so Mukina is an illiterate and can't even correct faulty grammar/spellings.

SHAME ON NAIRALAND . . .[/quote ]

6 months Ban plus hard larbour of consistent beggi[color=#990000][/color]ng grin[
Re: Police Detonate Bomb At Ikeja, Lagos by Afam4eva(m): 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
ndu_chucks:

The same Boko boys who are not responsible for the Jos attacks? Small time you will blame Boko boys when ya prick no gree stand.
We're talking of boms here and not JT. Btw, why does it seem as if you're defending bokoharam like your life depends on it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Equitorial Guinea / Buhari To APC Aspirants: Consult, Build Consensus, Produce Formidable Candidate / I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.