Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture (25033 Views)

Dambazau, Arase And El-rufai Visit Sheikh El-zakzaky (Photos) / Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting / CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor Is A love-vendor-el-rufai (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by werepeLeri: 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2012
What is Buhari doing with IBB, Sambo and El Rufai(?) Thought they don't see eye to eye?

Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by blacksta(m): 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2012
how old is this picture - 1st question ?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Ojiofor: 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2012
the gathering of boko bigger boyz.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Idokojimmy: 1:41pm On Jul 18, 2012
Unholy alliance. God help us. When El rufai and Buhari smile when an issue is discussed then we have to be careful. They don't mean us well.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Nadeen: 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2012
Wat is d event?
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by dagreen14: 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2012
Guys picture are photoshop,

3 Likes

Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by naptu2: 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2012
Traditional wedding. They were negotiating the dowry.

1 Like

Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2012
I cant say its not Photoshopped
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by naptu2: 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2012
Nasir El-Rufai's niece (elder brother's daughter) got married in Kaduna. I can't remember who the groom is, but I think he's connected to the VP (google it. I'm wary of posting links here because of the anti-spam bot).

2 Likes

Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by 175(m): 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2012
naptu2: Nasir El-Rufai's niece (elder brother's daughter) got married in Kaduna. I can't remember who the groom is, but I think he's connected to the VP (google it. I'm wary of posting links here because of the anti-spam bot).

U ar rite. I saw it on paper too.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by buzugee(m): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2012
damn hamites
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by totorimi: 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2012
The grasshopper that eats the leaf lives under the leaf. Sambo how far, could he be the enemy within. Just thinking aloud ni o.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by BetaThings: 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2012
Idokojimmy: Unholy alliance. God help us. When El rufai and Buhari smile when an issue is discussed then we have to be careful. They don't mean us well.
But it is a very good alliance when ex-militant is in charge of maritime security

9 Likes

Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Ramcie(f): 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2012
I now wonder why some people would want to kill because of these 4 men. When tomorrow ,these same men would sit and dine together while you the murderer continue to live in hate and bitterness .*smh sad

2 Likes

Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by ashson: 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2012
its no big deal...
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by ibhena(m): 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2012
This was few weeks ago in Kaduna. See dem... I no even get comment!
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by EPOMA(m): 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2012
why do people think all this guys don't get together, of course they do at some point
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by EPOMA(m): 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2012
Ramcie: I now wonder why some people would want to kill because of these 4 men. When tomorrow ,these same men would sit and dine together while you the murderer continue to live in hate and bitterness .*smh sad
Very true
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by mbulela: 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2012
BetaThings:
But it is a very good alliance when ex-militant is in charge of maritime security
resource control
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by ebamma(m): 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2012
what is a mad man like u doing with internet connection?
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Cheggoon(m): 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2012
I dey suspect this Sambo........he is a betrayal.......!

1 Like

Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2012
naptu2: Nasir El-Rufai's niece (elder brother's daughter) got married in Kaduna. I can't remember who the groom is, but I think he's connected to the VP (google it. I'm wary of posting links here because of the anti-spam bot).
^You are right.Though, the groom is connected to IBB.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2012
No big deal. All these fights are not taken personal.
Recently, in an event 3 of them were present, Obj, in his comical self, called out Buhari and IBB and hugged them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Sunofgod(m): 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2012
werepeLeri: What is Buhari doing with IBB, Sambo and El Rufai(?) Thought they don't see eye to eye?

They were watching GEJ's 'Media Chat' . . .

Buhari is gestering to the others 'this man no get brain ohh'

IBB looks astonished . . .

Sambo and El Rufai seem bemused . . .

4 Likes

Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by acadasol: 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2012
dagreen14: Guys picture are photoshop,

You guyz don't think again. You just see pictures and the next thing is to open your mouth wide and say 'it is photoshopped' If you are logical enough and if also you know our to use photoshop well, uyou will know the difference between a photoshopped picture and a real picture. Shioooooo!

The Picture is 100% REAL.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by slimdiggi: 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2012
These are d underground rulers of naija...sambo,sambo i dey loyal o!
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2012
Discussing next possible detonating ground.lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by nagoma(m): 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2012
Idokojimmy: Unholy alliance. God help us. When El rufai and Buhari smile when an issue is discussed then we have to be careful. They don't mean us well.

What a shame! Even a public social occasion in Nigeria attracts so much suspicion and calls for hurling of insults. I thought weddings take place in all communities ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by nagoma(m): 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2012
My observation is that IBB has a more serious arthritis and could not sit on the floor as is done traditionally in these occasions . He is the only one sitting on a chair.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by DExplorer1: 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2012
Nigerian Leaders
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by tonyx4x44(m): 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2012
Can't see anything odd in this pic
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2012
Nadeen: Wat is d event?
Its the marriage of the child of a relation. I just glanced through. This wasn't the exact picture in the newspaper- I guess Vanguard. Its a marriage ceremony though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria / 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash / Justice Abang Faces NJC Probe Over Conflicting Rulings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.