Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture (25030 Views)

Dambazau, Arase And El-rufai Visit Sheikh El-zakzaky (Photos) / Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting / CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor Is A love-vendor-el-rufai (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2012
Nadeen: Wat is d event?
weding ceremony last week. Was shown on NTA newsline last sunday. Not a photoshop.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by wadoski: 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2012
Billyonaire:

Nasir El-Rufai ‏@elrufai

We will write this for all to read. Anyone, soldier or not that kills the Fulani takes a loan repayable one day no matter how long it takes.
Did he really tweet that? Seriously these Fulanis are irritating, just learnt 2day that they attacked a village Ishi Ozalla in Nkanu West LG in Enugu State. Trouble and fight evriwia they go.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2012
totorimi: The grasshopper that eats the leaf lives under the leaf. Sambo how far, could he be the enemy within. Just thinking aloud ni o.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Reference(m): 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2012
Billyonaire:

Nasir El-Rufai ‏@elrufai

We will write this for all to read. Anyone, soldier or not that kills the Fulani takes a loan repayable one day no matter how long it takes.

Okay, I've seen it. Good for him. These are the kinds of people, so called future leaders that a large group continues to peddle as immune to corruption while they themselves know the agenda they have.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by blackboi(m): 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2012
acadasol:

You guyz don't think again. You just see pictures and the next thing is to open your mouth wide and say 'it is photoshopped' If you are logical enough and if also you know our to use photoshop well, uyou will know the difference between a photoshopped picture and a real picture. Shioooooo!

The Picture is 100% REAL.

my guy U correct!
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2012
totorimi: The grasshopper that eats the leaf lives under the leaf. Sambo how far, could he be the enemy within. Just thinking aloud ni o.
. If GEJ claims boko boys have infiltrated his government and his number 2 man fraternizes in such unholy alliance contrary to public knowledge that these homo sapiens dont jaw jaw. Then U are right about sambo being the enemy within. What buggs my mind is: why was ibb the only person seated while all other sat on the mat? Could he be...........?
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by druid06(m): 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2012
Definately photoshoped.

1 Like

Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by deandavid(m): 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2012
blacksta: how old is this picture - 1st question ?
the picture is 3 days old,it was taken in kaduna,at a wedding ceremony. Dis guys are brothers in language and religion,this is how its supose to be, after politics, go home as brothers, eat, drink and have fun.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by ANYPEN(m): 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2012
Nadeen: Wat is d event?
Marriage! EL-rufai elder brother giving his daughter out.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Balyz: 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
Make una follow me see trouble oh. Hmm. bi lyk say boko haram are back in business again. Cherioo
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/jonathan-ends-state-emergency-15-local-councils
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Chiefpriest(m): 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2012
GEj was not invited becos he lack the quality to belong.imagine d ugly presido among this made men. cool
Sun of god:

They were watching GEJ's 'Media Chat' . . .

Buhari is gestering to the others 'this man no get brain ohh'

IBB looks astonished . . .

Sambo and El Rufai seem bemused . . .
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by oiseworld: 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2012
where are the dronnes naaa! This amerika people dey mess up.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by chakula: 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2012
They are beautifully looking great men God Blesss y'all.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2012
wadoski: Did he really tweet that? Seriously these Fulanis are irritating, just learnt 2day that they attacked a village Ishi Ozalla in Nkanu West LG in Enugu State. Trouble and fight evriwia they go.
Yes, he tweeted it, just go to twitter and check it out.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Babamota: 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2012
cheesy
suspicions over nothing suspicious is irrational by way of thinking. Just ordinary pix na him dey cause arguement again?
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by hakeem4shi(m): 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2012
Ojiofor: the gathering of boko bigger boyz.

That is why malam El-rufai blasted most guys from dis forum,its not compulsory for u to comment on every issue that is posted, becos most of you just typed for the sake of typing. I see no reason why this men who av served the nation be called boko haram wen u do not av any evidence to bak ur claim. I think the moderator need to do something to some biggots on dis forum,anytime religious issue comes up,u start to call Muslims boko haram, are Christians who do bad not in existence? Or wat made dem different from boko haram? Its derogatory to Islam and d individuals involved. I think most of u will sit up wen some of u is sued for deformation of xter or wen sites is been closed down for all dis unholy attitudes.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by 3kay945(m): 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2012
I see no big deal in this gathering, it becomes one if GeJ is among them.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by chuks49(m): 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2012
Its just a game
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by EyesWideOpen(m): 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2012
alaoeri: Aboki 'll always be aboki no matter their differences in public they 'll surely settle it behind close doors.
Wow, really? I didn't know that. Isn't it wonderful!
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by hakeem4shi(m): 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2012
Billyonaire: Yes, he tweeted it, just go to twitter and check it out.

I served in Owerri in Imo state,I am a Yoruba man. If u see how dis Hausa/Fulani guys are been treated by the igbos,u will know dat hausas are very tolerance. They abuse dem,take their market and will not pay all becos dey are minority in the state,there was an issue where two cattlemen were beaten and were robbed and chased out of the community,nobody reported dat issue. But wen these guys take up arm to resist cheating,some biggots come to social media to vent their anger on issue they knew nothing about or maybe they even read the headlines alone. We don't bother to know the genesis of the issue,wat lead to the fight and if it was as a result of fight. Cos u guys will not ask urself why some few herdsmen can overpower a community. please,always check ur facts b4 commenting on issues, its not compulsory dat u must comment on every issue biko!

1 Like

Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by DExplorer1: 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2012
hakeem4shi:

That is why malam El-rufai blasted most guys from dis forum,its not compulsory for u to comment on every issue that is posted, becos most of you just typed for the sake of typing. I see no reason why this men who av served the nation be called boko haram wen u do not av any evidence to bak ur claim. I think the moderator need to do something to some biggots on dis forum,anytime religious issue comes up,u start to call Muslims boko haram, are Christians who do bad not in existence? Or wat made dem different from boko haram? Its derogatory to Islam and d individuals involved. I think most of u will sit up wen some of u is sued for deformation of xter or wen sites is been closed down for all dis unholy attitudes.

Well said Hakeem!
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Tittos: 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2012
El-Rufai and Buhari seems so confortable withh Sambo..the V.p of the party they call devil..how come they are confortable and happy gistin and discussin with the devil(as they claim).would same expression be seen if they were with Jona..seems el Rufai may not be against the PDP but against Jona..
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2012
hakeem4shi:

I served in Owerri in Imo state,I am a Yoruba man. If u see how dis Hausa/Fulani guys are been treated by the igbos,u will know dat hausas are very tolerance. They abuse dem,take their market and will not pay all becos dey are minority in the state,there was an issue where two cattlemen were beaten and were robbed and chased out of the community,nobody reported dat issue. But wen these guys take up arm to resist cheating,some biggots come to social media to vent their anger on issue they knew nothing about or maybe they even read the headlines alone. We don't bother to know the genesis of the issue,wat lead to the fight and if it was as a result of fight. Cos u guys will not ask urself why some few herdsmen can overpower a community. please,always check ur facts b4 commenting on issues, its not compulsory dat u must comment on every issue biko!

And they wonder why Yorubas don't live in the SE as much as Igbos live in the SW.

I'm beginning to believe that my dear Fulanis are being mistreated in Nigeria. Not saying they're innocent, but the law is not favorable to them.

Might Igbos be taking out their Nigerian-B war lost pain against the Fulanis? If the Fulanis should retaliate, they'll start crying "genocide"
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by hakeem4shi(m): 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2012
Reference:

Okay, I've seen it. Good for him. These are the kinds of people, so called future leaders that a large group continues to peddle as immune to corruption while they themselves know the agenda they have.

I totally agreed wit the malam,wat do u think? He simply defended his people,that is wat we call a leader,who think about his people wherever they might be. I know most people would av expected him to keep silence cos they will hold him for whatever he says,but he did not,he spoke out,and the decision was later extended wen they reached a compromise wit the fulanis in the villagean and they complied to leave. You don't just start a war with ur own people wen they are not animals. What made them believe dey are the cause of the crisis ? You people just sit here and comment on wat u read on pages of newspaper and the nonsense the so called bloggers who are looking for attention put on their blogs. Grow up people.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by wadoski: 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2012
hakeem4shi:

Just be honest and tell us what has always caused troubles bw the Fulanis and their host comunities. The recent one that happened in Enugu State just like odas b4 it was caused by the destruction of farmlands and crops by the Fulani herdsmen. That has always been d problem in Taraba, Nassarawa, Benue etc.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Exponental(m): 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2012
Its a photoshop...........look @ some things there, its obvious!
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by RabiuAnka(m): 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2012
If u like make u go hug transformer northern leaders are brother's keeper. Gawon, Shagari, IBB, Buhari, Gusau, Atiku, , Sambo, Mark, Tambuwal, Useni, Jerry Gana, Ciroma, SLS, El-rufa'i, etc .
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Revolva(m): 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2012
Rabiu Anka: If u like make u go hug transformer northern leaders are brother's keeper. Gawon, Shagari, IBB, Buhari, Gusau, Atiku, , Sambo, Mark, Tambuwal, Useni, Jerry Gana, Ciroma, SLS, El-rufa'i, etc .

I beg no put david mark there he is a middlebelt man ok and @exponential your eyes need eye drop blind cow
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by ifihearam: 11:14pm On Jul 18, 2012
3kay945: I see no big deal in this gathering, it becomes one if GeJ is among them.

Why should GEJ gather himself with dogs and baboons,patrons of boko haram. Btw why is IBB nt sitting on d floor like every1 else??
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Eziachi: 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2012
Jarus: No big deal. All these fights are not taken personal.
Recently, in an event 3 of them were present, Obj, in his comical self, called out Buhari and IBB and hugged them.
And these are the group of men that our dear suffering/smiling Nigerians, especially on NL abuse each other everyday as supporters? Wait the say Jonathan daughter will get married or his mother join our ancestors, whether you will not see all of them hugging and high fiving each other like no man's business.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by oiseworld: 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
you never hear of boko haram trowing bombs in gatherings like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance / Inspector Shoots Self Dead In Lagos / Fresh Plot In The Senate Lawan May Replace Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.