Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** (48046 Views)

Original 10400mah Xiaomi Powerbanks For Sale / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / (TECHSturvs PowerBanks HQ)Cheap! 10000mAh,10400mAH,20000mAh PowerBanks available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2012
Hi people.
My name is Balogun Sam and i manage a small store called Learnmate Systems. I used to be a huge fan of a fruit-like company and their OS but now,i root for android.
Basically, i sell android tablets from 15000 naira to 60000 naira. I will be placing adverts here for tabs i have in stock and use this medium to receive enquiries,questions and opinions from people about android tablets.
You can drop your specs you want and ikll give you a quote or ask questions before buying from other people....I PROMISE YOU I WILL BE HONEST WITH ALL MY REVIEWS. I look forward to the first enquiries

This thread has been updated to handle a wider range of products and options we now offer...now we handle the sales, repairs and supply of low voltage electronics...tablets, laptops, powerbanks, home scurity systems, home theatre systens, home audio systems, Laptop Powerbanks and alternative Power systems grin (that's a mouthful cheesy )

Please feel free to make your inquiries and purchases.

Location-Ibadan
Span of Market- all around Nigeria

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2012
its natural to be eager when you want to buy a gadget especially when you have the money in your pocket but patience is key...its d second thing you must know.
The first thing?? Understand ALL Tablets,pads,handhelds etc are made or assembled in China so stop looking for tablets made in the USA or UK...

also understand,the problem is not china,the problem is Nigerians...i mean,i've had people looking for android tabs with inbuilt 3G Sim slot for 20k!!!!!! its common sense,it will be a poor product!

2 Likes

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 5:05am On Jul 19, 2012
Never buy any VIA 8650 android tablet if you have serious work to do on your tablet. Buy a tablet with that kind of processor only if you need the tablet for basic reading,music and a little gaming or internet browsing....believe me i know what i am saying

1 Like

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by indrija: 9:11am On Jul 19, 2012
Rily interesting thread.would be nice to list the tabs u have and their price tags so people can make their choices according to their pocket.wld b waiting for d lists
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 9:19am On Jul 19, 2012
yaaay!! my first poster! welcome bro...i will put up some prices here veeery soon sir...working on it to prevent changes and such...so that prices can be relatively stable...thanks
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by indrija: 9:23am On Jul 19, 2012
Would be glad to do business with you.hope dey are rily @ unbeatable prices.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 9:43am On Jul 19, 2012

Look out for Cortex processors when buying a tablet. a cortex processor or a Rockchip processor is the best bet for OEM tablets. do not buy a MIPS processor. You may not know the difference till you start trying to install apps from the market or 3rd party apps. Most apps are designed based on the A series processors by cortex. Only a few apps are made for MIPS. Its like windows and mac....we know the highest number of apps are made for windows with only a handful for mac. please always put this in mind when researching (if you do) for a tablet...CHEERS!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 9:44am On Jul 19, 2012
indrija: Would be glad to do business with you.hope dey are rily @ unbeatable prices.

workable sir....workable prices. i bliv in turnover,not overgain....CHEERS!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by achodave(m): 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2012
well lets see some of your tablets with specs and prices...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by achodave(m): 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2012
how much is your ainol novo 7 tornados (not tornado)
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2012
achodave: how much is your ainol novo 7 tornados (not tornado)

i believe its a chinese spelling issue. Tornado(tonados) what internal size sir? 8GB or 16Gb? black or white?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by achodave(m): 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2012
no bro... There are two different things altogether... Just gimme the prices of 8gb black and 16gb black
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2012
achodave: no bro... There are two different things altogether... Just gimme the prices of 8gb black and 16gb black

hi bro. could you please give me the link where u established there is an ainol tablet different from the tornado which is called tornados....i am not a mountain of knowledge so i may be wrong.
8GB black costs 23000 naira only.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by achodave(m): 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2012
hey, don't look at me... Ask Google about that..... Just search for ainol novo 7 tornados... anyways i'm with 20k here... Whats your address/location... Lets transact
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by achodave(m): 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2012
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by achodave(m): 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2012
also how much is the HUAWEI IDEOS S7
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:05am On Jul 20, 2012
achodave: hey, don't look at me... Ask Google about that..... Just search for ainol novo 7 tornados... anyways i'm with 20k here... Whats your address/location... Lets transact

lool...im not looking at you,just asked. Anyway,i am telling you its the same product. Ainol launched the Tornado,Mars,Aurora II as their new line of products...could be a copy/OEM product. The price is 23k bro. I move in and out of Lagos. So i'm either in Lagos or in Abeokuta. Where are you located?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by achodave(m): 10:35am On Jul 20, 2012
well if you say so... i'm currently in aba bro... I can add 1k to ma offer... What are your delivery options
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2012
achodave: well if you say so... i'm currently in aba bro... I can add 1k to ma offer... What are your delivery options

no sir. the least i can do is 22k. I deliver to such routes via EMS o. DHL would av been perfect but its expensive. EMS speedpost costs like 2k. There is cross country also but it doesnt reach aba. they reach owerri,PH,calabar though. so the delivery choice is yours. and u may pick DHL oo...dey charge just like 6k.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by sambass(m): 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2012
I need d cheapest and gud tablet u have and d price.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2012
sambass: I need d cheapest and gud tablet u have and d price.

whats specs do you have in mind or better still,whats your budget sir? if you need a tablet for just movies,littlle gaming and reading with wifi,you can get the Onda VX610W...its a good tablet,the highlight being its rugged and long life battery....its downside being its not so sleek design.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2012
i Have a budget of 30k, what are my options?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:53pm On Jul 20, 2012
fewj: i Have a budget of 30k, what are my options?

Novo 7 Tornado, Novo 7 Mars, Onda IPS series, Teclast....

if you make it 35k i can get you a beautiful 7 inches screen with 512Mb RAM,8GB internal memory,HDMI, 5 point capacitive screen, android ICS 4.0.3 OS, dual camera tab with inbuilt 3G SIM that can even make calls. I will attach a photo here for you to see. you can mail me via balogunsam11@yahoo.com for further details and faster responses.

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by indrija: 8:10am On Jul 21, 2012
Have got 15000 and would like to get an android tab dat is sim card enabled for my cousin.which can i get frm u
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 21, 2012
balogunsam:

Novo 7 Tornado, Novo 7 Mars, Onda IPS series, Teclast....

if you make it 35k i can get you a beautiful 7 inches screen with 512Mb RAM,8GB internal memory,HDMI, 5 point capacitive screen, android ICS 4.0.3 OS, dual camera tab with inbuilt 3G SIM that can even make calls. I will attach a photo here for you to see. you can mail me via balogunsam11@yahoo.com for further details and faster responses.

whats the name of this 35k option you're giving me, i need to review it online (waiting impatiently)

1 Like

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:23am On Jul 21, 2012
fewj:

whats the name of this 35k option you're giving me, i need to review it online (waiting impatiently)

MID A10
512MB RAM
8GB Internal memory
HDMI
Dual Cameras
wifi
Inbuilt 3G
Soft touch buttons....
i can send you the video review if you have fast internet connection....what is your email address?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:27am On Jul 21, 2012
fewj:

you can also check out the Yuandao N50 3G Edition. it is 5 inches though,not the usual 7 inches. its a beautiful "phablet"....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2012
indrija: Have got 15000 and would like to get an android tab dat is sim card enabled for my cousin.which can i get frm u

bro,if you read my post,you'd see that i said something about being weary of such tabs. As far as i am concerned,their are no tablets worth buying for such prices when they boast of sim support. Such tabs are really not advisable except you want something to serve for say 3 months.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by agbalaya: 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2012
Can i have the average price for a 10 inches tab with wifi,sim card slot, 1Ghz ram ,sd card slot ,32/16Gb
Thanks.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2012
agbalaya: Can i have the average price for a 10 inches tab with wifi,sim card slot, 1Ghz ram ,sd card slot ,32/16Gb
Thanks.

kindly give me your email sir.do u mean 9.7 inches or the actual 10 inches? and i am sure you meant 1GB RAM.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by agbalaya: 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2012
9.7 is not bad.yes i mean the RAM and i have reply to ur mail.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 6:14am On Jul 22, 2012
May our worship be acceptable today...have a nice day in God's presence

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Samsung/iPhones from U.S / KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc / Hp X360 Touch Screen Replacement in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.