Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** - Technology Market (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** (48041 Views)

Original 10400mah Xiaomi Powerbanks For Sale / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / (TECHSturvs PowerBanks HQ)Cheap! 10000mAh,10400mAH,20000mAh PowerBanks available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by KazeKage1: 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2012
Wow...that SmartQ T30 is one fly tablet but it's expensive angry embarassed
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Luluvich(m): 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2012
KazeKage1: Wow...that SmartQ T30 is one fly tablet but it's expensive angry embarassed

you've got that right. bayo told me to check prices before asking for quotes. might have to budget it for a later time. it or the quad core Chuwi tablet. those tabs are monsters. Aurora II or Flame would have to do for now.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by landlord01(m): 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2012
balogunsam: PREPARE FOR THE LAUNCJ AND RELEASE OF THE LATEST AINOL TABLET....dual core cpu,quad core gpu,1gb ram,8gb internal memory and......ANDROID 4.1 JELLYBEAN!!!!!
balogunsam: [color=#000099]PREPARE FOR THE LAUNCJ AND RELEASE OF THE LATEST AINOL TABLET....dual core cpu,quad core gpu,1gb ram,8gb internal memory and......ANDROID 4.1 JELLYBEAN!!!!!
[/color]
balogunsam: PREPARE FOR THE LAUNCJ AND RELEASE OF THE LATEST AINOL TABLET....dual core cpu,quad core gpu,1gb ram,8gb internal memory and......ANDROID 4.1 JELLYBEAN!!!!!
Pls can U send d pix or price 2 me on seun_luther@yahoo.com
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by chris1972: 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2012
Break free from all the hassles and turmoils of keeping a track of your spends on internet and let us worry about it such that you would spend more time on your businesses to enhance efficiencies and productivity. It is also suitable for individuals who like to do heavy downloads and do not want any restrictions on time and volume

visit www.spectranetnigeria..com for products, subscription plans and contacts

call segun on 0706-9280-492

[img][/img]

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 6:12am On Sep 18, 2012
KazeKage1: Wow...that SmartQ T30 is one fly tablet but it's expensive angry embarassed

yes ooo.. even their older tablets T19 and co are getting JB updates when Yuandao N10 II with all its noise and dual core can't effectively handle JB......the only issue is the mad prices!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 6:13am On Sep 18, 2012
Luluvich:

you've got that right. bayo told me to check prices before asking for quotes. might have to budget it for a later time. it or the quad core Chuwi tablet. those tabs are monsters. Aurora II or Flame would have to do for now.

The flame is really an excellent tablet likewise the Aurora II.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Luluvich(m): 7:46am On Sep 18, 2012
balogunsam:

The flame is really an excellent tablet likewise the Aurora II.

problem is I can't decide which is the better fit. both have cool specs.....I don't know what will be my deciding factor.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2012
Luluvich:

problem is I can't decide which is the better fit. both have cool specs.....I don't know what will be my deciding factor.

hahahaha...habaaa....d flame beats the Aurora II naaaa...habaa...it sports a quad core GPU and dual core CPU with a 5000mah battery!!!! that battery in itself is awesome!!! Then dual cameras...a 5mp back camera is not an everyday addition to tabs brp...that tab will easily use d JB and future, OS updates from Google.....so there u have it!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Luluvich(m): 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2012
balogunsam:

hahahaha...habaaa....d flame beats the Aurora II naaaa...habaa...it sports a quad core GPU and dual core CPU with a 5000mah battery!!!! that battery in itself is awesome!!! Then dual cameras...a 5mp back camera is not an everyday addition to tabs brp...that tab will easily use d JB and future, OS updates from Google.....so there u have it!

and it goes for 38k right?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2012
its here....i9300

Quad core CPU,Dual core GPU phablet.

8mp back camera
2mp front camera
Dual sim
Bluetooth
4.7 inches giant screen...
HD super Smiled screen(actually brighter than my galaxy S in day light)
Super fast processor
512mb ram
4gb ROM
8Gb memory card
white bass reflex hands free
extra back case+screen cover
screen protector
white 5v 200ma charger...
extra 2500 mah long life battery...

photos attached

Price is 45k

08082946338(whatsapp)
balogunsam11@yahoo com (emails replied within the hour)

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2012
Luluvich:

and it goes for 38k right?

35k sir.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 9:01am On Sep 19, 2012
...available....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by KazeKage1: 11:52am On Sep 19, 2012
Is that the Samsung Galaxy S3? :-/
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by DadaStephen1(m): 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2012
Bros, please o
Me I'm in Kaduna o, so how can I get you? Or betterstill, where is ur shop in Lagos incase I go home for Christmas?
I actually need a beautiful tablet that I can use to do serious work and has simcard, and I want to buy it from you.
I really need more than a playbook.
Like how much am I to budget?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2012
Dada-Stephen:
Bros, please o
Me I'm in Kaduna o, so how can I get you? Or betterstill, where is ur shop in Lagos incase I go home for Christmas?
I actually need a beautiful tablet that I can use to do serious work and has simcard, and I want to buy it from you.
I really need more than a playbook.
Like how much am I to budget?

what's screen size are you looking at sir and what's your budget?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 19, 2012
I have this sleek tablet for sale its barely a month old. call 08033512244 if you game. its going for 30k

7 inch IPS screen
8gb internal memory
1gb RAM
1.3mp video conference cam
Inbuilt 3G sim slot
Android 4.0.3 ICS
Onboard bluetooth V3.0
Wifi

accessories include:
charger with adapter
USB adapter/OTG cable
USB cable
Screen protector
Leather jacket
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:57am On Sep 20, 2012
available...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2012
its here....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 9:07am On Sep 21, 2012
still here....enquiries welcome....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:50am On Sep 22, 2012
i9300 dual core,3g,Bluetooth,HD screen still available....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2012
happy Sunday.....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by DadaStephen1(m): 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2012
balogunsam:

what's screen size are you looking at sir and what's your budget?

What about N30,000?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 12:02am On Sep 24, 2012
Dada-Stephen:

What about N30,000?

with sim or just wifi?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by jeffobodo: 2:44am On Sep 24, 2012
Ainol novo 7 tornado for sale for 25k 08132269142 jeffobodo@yahoo.com
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 12:50pm On Sep 24, 2012
here still..
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by remmyz(m): 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2012
tdupsy: I have this sleek tablet for sale its barely a month old. call 08033512244 if you game. its going for 30k

7 inch IPS screen
8gb internal memory
1gb RAM
1.3mp video conference cam
Inbuilt 3G sim slot
Android 4.0.3 ICS
Onboard bluetooth V3.0
Wifi

accessories include:
charger with adapter
USB adapter/OTG cable
USB cable
Screen protector
Leather jacket
still open?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Natiloni: 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2012
Hi Balogun,
I just stumbled on ur thread yesterday and I am impressed at your vast knowledge of Android tablets. I need a 3G Tablet with call functions, bluetooth and if it supports PPT, Ms Word, Excel, and USB flash, It would be helpful. Can I get one within 35-40k range? Also can I get one with manual written in English?
balogunsam:

The 3G tablets specs-

512MB RAM
8GB Memory
Android 4.0.3 ICS OS
Cortex A8 CPU with Mali 400 GPU for 3D games and HD video display.
7 inches capacitive screen with 5 point touch
Dual Camera
Wifi
Inbuilt 3G SIM support with phone call function
HDMI port for external hi-def display
Memory Card slot up to 32GB
Adobe flash player 11
Price is 35k

The tornado
7-inch 800 x 400 display, plays full HD videos
1gb ram
8gb internal memory
AMLogic 8726-M3L CPU with integrated Mali-400 GPU
android 4.0.3 ICS
Front camera
Wifi
sleek body design
supports memory card up to 32gb
HDMI
3700 mAh battery for longer battery life (Standby 25 days,Web 7 hours, video 6 hours)
Flash player support
Price is 22500.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by DadaStephen1(m): 6:05am On Sep 25, 2012
balogunsam:

with sim or just wifi?
With Sim
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:15am On Sep 25, 2012
Dada-Stephen:

With Sim

i have nothing in that range sir. The cheapest is 35k for a sim enabled device.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by codemaster2much: 9:14am On Sep 25, 2012
pls I want to make enquiry about the cutepad F7002 how good is it , do you have it and how much is it
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2012
codemaster2much: pls I want to make enquiry about the cutepad F7002 how good is it , do you have it and how much is it

yes I know it.its an excellent device.yes I have bought and sold it before. I don't have it in stock cuz its out of production. the alternative to it is Aoson m17g
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by codemaster2much: 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2012
how much is it

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply)

Samsung/iPhones from U.S / KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc / Hp X360 Touch Screen Replacement in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.