Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Income Streams Available To Nigerians (lr/bank.a.c./ap) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Income Streams Available To Nigerians (lr/bank.a.c./ap) (839 Views)

How To Create Multiple Income Streams / Earn Evey Hour With Your LR ACCOUNT! / Islamic Banking & The First Real Christian Bank “ A Marriage Made In Heaven" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Income Streams Available To Nigerians (lr/bank.a.c./ap) by OkekeChristian(m): 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2012
With the advent and development of the Internet Market, many people have delved into this seemingly lucrative source of income generation, but it seems Nigerians are sidelined from the whole game, what with the menacing abilities of the Internet Marketer’s friend, PAYPAL.
Yeah, I’ve heard about all that “I’ll open and verify a PayPal account for you here in Nigeria” and stuff, but as far as I’m concerned, it’s illegal, and trust me, I don’t like looking behind me while browsing, except when typing in a password.
I recently visited a site that pays up to $1.something for less than 10 minutes work, which one can do over and over again(won’t tell you what), but was dismayed when I discovered their payout option; guess? PAYPAL, yes! Not even Alert Pay (Payza), or my very good friend, LR.
The question now arises, “How can a Nigerian be able to generate a reasonable income from the Internet without having to do anything illegal or, as I want to put it, OUT OF THE BOX?”

Well, sit tight and enjoy this thread, and if, by the time you finish reading my write up, (which happens to be a rephrased version of my e-book), and you haven’t gotten a clue as to where to start, then I’d do no harm by saying, “Internet Marketing is not for you!”
Re: Income Streams Available To Nigerians (lr/bank.a.c./ap) by cybermoney: 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2012
Okeke_Christian: With the advent and development of the Internet Market, many people have delved into this seemingly lucrative source of income generation, but it seems Nigerians are sidelined from the whole game, what with the menacing abilities of the Internet Marketer’s friend, PAYPAL.
Yeah, I’ve heard about all that “I’ll open and verify a PayPal account for you here in Nigeria” and stuff, but as far as I’m concerned, it’s illegal, and trust me, I don’t like looking behind me while browsing, except when typing in a password.
I recently visited a site that pays up to $1.something for less than 10 minutes work, which one can do over and over again(won’t tell you what), but was dismayed when I discovered their payout option; guess? PAYPAL, yes! Not even Alert Pay (Payza), or my very good friend, LR.
The question now arises, “How can a Nigerian be able to generate a reasonable income from the Internet without having to do anything illegal or, as I want to put it, OUT OF THE BOX?”

Well, sit tight and enjoy this thread, and if, by the time you finish reading my write up, (which happens to be a rephrased version of my e-book), and you haven’t gotten a clue as to where to start, then I’d do no harm by saying, “Internet Marketing is not for you!”
There is nothing legit about using LR and PayPal in Nigeria. Who cares if its illegal, its a cyberworld and firewalls, vpns, tunnels are there to keep one anonymous.
Re: Income Streams Available To Nigerians (lr/bank.a.c./ap) by OkekeChristian(m): 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2012
Surely Internet Marketing is not a new phrase; it’s a common term, coined from the use of the Internet to sell or buy products and/or services.

What’s still beats the imagination of many though, is how a particular set of people are raking in millions with apparent ease, while they, despite countless efforts and investments, seem to be losing money!

Well, the aim of this thread is to try as much as is feasible to enlighten any newbie on the concepts used in, risks involved in, and sacrifices to be made for, a successful Internet Marketing career.
You’re under no obligation whatsoever to follow the contents contained within my tutorials, and I’m not in any way affiliated with any of the Companies mentioned in my post. I’m also an Internet Marketer, though without a rank, but probably conscious of the logic used in the trade.

What is Internet Marketing?

Internet Marketing entails the transaction between two or more people, who either buy, or sell a good, product, and/or service.
If no product is sold, or money, whether virtual or real, isn’t involved, then it’s not marketing.
It’s necessary to understand though, that an Internet Marketer might have a sight for the purpose of marketing, but doesn’t market to everybody, as it is impossible for every visitor to purchase his services.
Take for example, 2go.
2go is a social network site, its population being a mixture of both the old and young, male and female. If I decide to use my 2go account only in Teens room, which of course does not require credits, as far as I know, I’ll not make any purchase from them, and as such, there’s no market between myself, and the 2go team. If on the other hand however, I decide to buy Go credits, I’ve purchased from them, thus am a customer, and marketing has taken place.
Again, consider a physical example where you visit a marketplace just to look around, without buying anything. It doesn’t stop that location from being a market place; it’s only that, no market has taken place.
Market: Any location where a buyer/buyers and a seller/sellers meet to exchange goods/products/services/information etc., for either virtual or real money, or other goods/products/services/information etc.

An Internet Market is therefore, a Market that takes place on the internet, PERIOD

(1) (Reply)

Can A Forex Indicator Be Right 99% Of The Time? / Nigeria Listed Among Few Countries To Be Very Rich By CNN / DECORATIVE ASBESTOS/CEILING REDIFFINED!- The Business Of The Year 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.