Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London (23413 Views)

In Pictures, Meet The 'Wives' Of Boko Haram / Salaries Of Federal And State Legislators - Vanguard / Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by redsun(m): 9:32am On Jul 19, 2012
To train them on how to cook amala and kpomo for their pot belled thieving husbands.

Yeye people,at this difficult time that millions of nigerians are starving and languishing pepertual sqarlor,they are wasting hard earned foreign exchange,servicing their slave masters economy on useless women that does nothing but steal from unborn nigerian babies.

Nigeria is a gangster paradise. Just be a ruthless and scheming gangster like obj,then the sky will be ur limit. Those that understand how foo.lish average nigerians could be,plays god-devil in nigeria,i,e,tb joshua and all politicians.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by jude33084(m): 9:33am On Jul 19, 2012
pat077: i wish their plane had crashed.

Bros Pat I think that Ɣ☺Ʊ should take that back plss! smiley
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by sheff(m): 9:35am On Jul 19, 2012
BAD GOVERNMENT,BAD NATION,BAD PEOPLE,BAD LEADERS AND VERY BAD PRODUCT
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by ANYPEN(m): 9:39am On Jul 19, 2012
I wonder if people ever read to understand. Did you skip the part where she said politicians are payed from public fund & that she wants to ensure the money is well spent. That means the trip was funded by their husbands salaries.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Amacaco: 9:40am On Jul 19, 2012
This is a complete waste of public funds and most people here will not see anything wrong with it. If it were to be Dame Patience Jonathan who took this trip with her Aids, this forum will have been awash with self righteous critics mouthing their criticism. But now many of us will not see anything wrong with this. After all we have a country full of leaders and citizens who are nothing but hypocrites.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Funkymallam(m): 9:40am On Jul 19, 2012
[b]
**Wives of Oyo House of Assembly Members on a UK Trip.

Gov. Ajumobi of Oyo state please explain to Nigerians what the wives of the members of your house of assembly are doing in the UK.

Confirmed information has said that the wives of oyo state house of assembly members are in UK in a jamboree they tagged "WOMEN OF TIMBRE AND CALIBER" They are lodged in the Custom House Hotel, Dockland London. Telephone: 02074740011. please I implore all Nigerians to call these numbers and ask to be put across to all the rooms except 118.

Quote any room number and disturb these women till they come back and stop wasting the resources of the people of Oyo state.

We shall make effort to bring their exact room numbers and display. The Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) should take note and call their lawmakers to order. Our brothers and sisters in the UK will be occupying their hotel today. Nigerians, let us rise up and defend democracy and kick these criminals out.
- Harry Slim Omoakhia, Benin City.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Funkymallam(m): 9:42am On Jul 19, 2012
jmaine: . . . . . Abeg, make una free our wife's abeg . . . .Just a lil Owambe for thy husband's sake is not too much to ask cheesy . . .

Soon we shall be expecting the Legislathieves kids to go on a study trip as well, afterall daddies went and came back safely, while it's now the turn of the mummies . . .

Sure, then the house maids and drivers will go ob cooking and driving training.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by yorubanation: 9:42am On Jul 19, 2012
ACNLooters! it is time the yoruba people turn down the deceits of ACN chieftains who refuse to give jobs to our youths ad yet waste money on trivial, petty things like this.Yoruba peolpe must show them the way out ad
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by icez: 9:45am On Jul 19, 2012
naija.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by ypzilanti: 9:47am On Jul 19, 2012
This is an opportunity for ACN to publicly sanction their legislators (although Accord and PDP parties make up the state house too) and make an impression on Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Olaone1: 9:49am On Jul 19, 2012
And this barely-literate woman called Monsurat is the Speaker? shocked

Nothing in this world will stop me from contesting in 2015
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Olaone1: 9:54am On Jul 19, 2012
Everything about them is gaudy and uninspiring. S.illy little weasels with IQ the size of gnats cry cry
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by timowale: 9:57am On Jul 19, 2012
foolish government,nonsense!
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Olaone1: 9:58am On Jul 19, 2012
The numpty called Ajimobi is not just owing civil servants, he's sacking them too.

Yet the State had enough fund for this self-serving jamboree. What a wan.ker!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by product: 9:58am On Jul 19, 2012
Zutchy: You can imagine the absurdity that these A.C.N politicians are exposing us to. What on earth did they go to do in London at the expense of tax payers money? What kind of amorphous group is known as legislators wives that will warrant the state govt to bankroll this Owambe expenses from state coffers?
Who even approved this trip? Someone should please tell me that Ajimobi is not aware. This is the height of it. legislators wives? Not even the legislators themselves. MADNESS !
So this is what the A.C.N govt has in stock for the people of OYO state? A seminar to teach wives how to assist their husband on how to make laws?
We are not even talking about their legislative aides here. It could have made a little sense to say legislative aides were sent abroad to understudy how to assist lawmakers draft bills and motions.
To make matters worse, the speaker led this useless delegation. So that means she abandoned her duty for this useless illegal and absurd jamboree ? why A,C.N ? I thought you guys claim to know better. Even Adebayo Akala's govt in OYO wasn't this frivolous. You castigated him all the while and this is what you have offer? F.OOLS.

Seconded.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by skyp(m): 10:00am On Jul 19, 2012
london, london and london .... well shall thank God say na their wives they send
nor b their girls
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by PHIPEX(m): 10:00am On Jul 19, 2012
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the National Association of Legislooters Wives (NALW) Oyo State Chapter. Aka: Women of Calibre. Their Chief Matron is Nkoyo Ibori, wife of the Ex-Gov of Delta State. They are presently undergoing an international seminar at Queen's Land on how to aid their husbands in doing what they know how to do best.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by seye4nii(f): 10:01am On Jul 19, 2012
They went for a course on how to make their husbands deliver as legislators. Don't you all know that the wives are the closest people to their husbands?

Next, housemaids will be going to South Africa for a course on how to assist the 'madams' in carrying out their matrimonial duties.

@pcicero,,,as if u know, lagos state chairman,s wife just came back from south africa last week sunday 17 july for a week course? and this is true coz i knew one of them.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by jmaine: 10:04am On Jul 19, 2012
Funkymallam:

Sure, then the house maids and drivers will go ob cooking and driving training.

lol . . .We call it capacity Building and man power training grin
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Olaone1: 10:07am On Jul 19, 2012
'Yeah, let me take your wives to where I used to live. My cousin has a mixed-race boy who can deliver some impromptu lecture on etiquette in Britain. The most important one is to say "please" whenever you make a request. Now, I am 50 Million Naira richer. Hooray!'

By Mrs Monsurat Sunmonu

http://monsuratsunmonu.com/about/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monsurat_Sunmonu
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 19, 2012
Ola one: 'Yeah, let me take your wives to where I used to live. My cousin has a mixed-race boy who can deliver some impromptu lecture on etiquette in Britain. The most important one is to say "please" whenever you make a request. Now, I am 50 Million Naira richer. Hooray!'

By Mrs Monsurat Sunmonu

http://monsuratsunmonu.com/about/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monsurat_Sunmonu

She try na, prolly worked for Hackney Council as receptionist. grin grin grin grin grin I can't fit't shout shocked
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by otokx(m): 10:23am On Jul 19, 2012
They are all the same; its really not about parties but individuals.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Olaone1: 10:24am On Jul 19, 2012
naijababe:

She try na, prolly worked for Hackney Council as receptionist. grin grin grin grin grin I can't fit't shout shocked

And, the boy in the pix is most likely a NEET (Not in Employment, Education or Training). smiley smiley

SMH
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Sagamite(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2012
I pray to God local kidnappers are looking at these pics and storing them for their next operation.

Unfortunately most kidnappers are fucktards.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Olaone1: 10:29am On Jul 19, 2012
Sagamite: I pray to God local kidnappers are looking at these pics and storing them for their next operation.

grin
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by sayso: 10:38am On Jul 19, 2012
A great disgrace to all people of Oyo.See the stupid women collecting stamped printed papers from a litle boy of 17 or 18 years if I'm not mistaking.
Bunch of ignorant fools.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Funkymallam(m): 10:40am On Jul 19, 2012
jmaine:

lol . . .We call it capacity Building and man power training grin

grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Mayden: 10:40am On Jul 19, 2012
I was really expecting to pictures of the women splurging on expensive clothes and jewellery or sun bathing by the beach. They seem to be in a training of some sort. But is that the trainer I'm very sure he borrowed that over-sized suit he's wearing. He doesn't even look educated at all. These women just wasted money on some obscure non-entity just because he's white and just because they want to be seen in a photograph with a white man! Rubbish!
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 19, 2012
Sagamite: I pray to God local kidnappers are looking at these pics and storing them for their next operation.

See problem, Madam Sunmonu don turn Sagamu to prayer warrior! Whatever next? Fstranger to Pasito!
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 19, 2012
With a lot of talented youths hanging around for support? I'd rather send them instead of these wives (not all of them learnt anything, btw). But hey, if I were a speaker in that assembly... wink
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by kim77: 10:43am On Jul 19, 2012
Hello all.

This is how our common wealth is being spent for time immemorial....
Thank God for power of internet that is gradually opening our eyes. Nigerians home and abroad need to do more on exposing the element that called themselve leaders. ..
Though the training may be misplaced priority at this time of economic challenges...but at least The money was spent...unlike in the past when the money will be siphoned/embezzled and no one actually when for any training....
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 19, 2012
Ola one: And this barely-literate woman called Monsurat is the Speaker? shocked

Nothing in this world will stop me from contesting in 2015

Man. In Nigeria, politics is not about intellect or IQ. It's about ur control over thugs/gangs in the art of snatching ballot boxes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Attack On EFCC: Why They Want EFCC Investigator Dead / ONSA's N1.2bn: Again, EFCC Goes After Fayose’s Lagos, Abuja Properties / Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.