Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London (23414 Views)

In Pictures, Meet The 'Wives' Of Boko Haram / Salaries Of Federal And State Legislators - Vanguard / Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by deshclones(m): 11:59am On Jul 19, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

I have proved you are a person!

You are a product of a failed ..........what? Finish it, I have told you so many times it should be a nursery rhyme in your head by now!

The same education system that repeatedly failed your sorry arse....lmfao...good a thing i am working with the same certificate issued by the same educational system you criticize while you wander about in the thick jungle of failure..give it up man..you are a monumental failure..little wonder why 99.9% of your posts are filled with severe hate and anger.quit blaming anybody for your slf imposed failure....35year old man taking picture in a reflective lift..how silly can you get...just get busy,get a life and try and salvage whatever is remaining of your sorry life...or better still go and die..you are too frustrated and stupid to live.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by viceb: 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2012
Laff wan kill me here.....Nigeria is a land of jamboree grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Sagamite(m): 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2012
deshclones:
The same education system that repeatedly failed your sorry arse....lmfao...good a thing i am working with the same certificate issued by the same educational system you criticize while you wander about in the thick jungle of failure..give it up man..you are a monumental failure..little wonder why 99.9% of your posts are filled with severe hate and anger.quit blaming anybody for your slf imposed failure....35year old man taking picture in a reflective lift..how silly can you get...just get busy,get a life and try and salvage whatever is remaining of your sorry life...or better still go and die..you are too frustrated and stupid to live.

This is what your education taught you?

https://www.nairaland.com/961900/sex-without-condom-best

FOOOOOOL! Who is the monumental failure?

An illiterate thinking sitting in a class with unqualified teachers is being educated.

You think you have an education when you are taught by educationists like this:

https://www.nairaland.com/912090/lagos-state-legalize-voluntary-cremation/1#10745059

You are a person! A product of a failed education system.

No wonder you talk and think like a proper cretin!

And that sequence of talk and think was put like that intentionally, FOOOOL!
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by OmoLisabi(m): 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2012
Can you see the hypocrisy of PDP? the last last time all members wives went there and they include the wives of PDP legislators. Buncha hypocrites.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by wadoski: 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2012
Kobojunkie: Are they there for the olympics??
Is that all u gat to say? U would have written a page full of s**t if PDP was involved.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Newcrescent(m): 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2012
[quote author=channel801]Earlier this week, the news broke that the Speaker of Oyo State House of Assembly, Mrs. Monsurat Sunmonu and wives of members of the assembly are in the United Kingdom for a training tour.

Checks revealed that the trip was put in place for them to learn how to assist their husbands on the job under the guise of a “Women of Caliber” programme.

I am of strong conviction that this is blackmail. going by the fact that:
1. The snap-shot of a London building was shown.
2. Group photograph of women in a class.
3. Presentation of awards by a white young man.

What does all these portends to the reporter?

Salient questions need to be asked this reporter viz: Is there fiscal prudency in the financial books of the state? Is the administration delivering the expected yields?

At times, I wonder the kind of rubbish ppl put in NL.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Kobojunkie: 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2012
wadoski: Is that all u gat to say? U would have written a page full of s**t if PDP was involved.

Go get your brain checked. I am not one of your gang-of-morons who post on behalf of any group of politicians. Unless you can produce evidence that I am , I suggest again, that you go get your head checked and quickly too. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by hbrednic: 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2012
very ugly
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2012
Nothing new with regards to our politicians wasting public money. That is their job. I'm suprised what sort of training the state legistors wives came to do in London.
Sometime ago at Heathrow T4, I saw a group of councillors from a local governmnent area in Oyo state. Half of them can barely string a sentence together, yet they have the boldness to brag about partaking out of the national cake in public view of other travellers. We seriously need a revolution in Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by MrGlobe(m): 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2012
see their ugly faces. NIgeria is a huge joke. why must they travel abroad for training? why cant they pay the facilitator to come to ibadan and teach them whatever nonsense if they are genuine. This is the fraud ACN has become. What is the relevance and business of wives of legislators with public funds. And ibadan is one of the poorest states in NIgera
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by ORAFA(m): 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2012
Yeske!:
Are you serious? Is it justifiable and at who's expense?
Which part of the training is not justifiable? Or do u want them to be like Mrs Ibori, assisting her husband wrongly thereby looting? I commend them on this trip. We should only expect them to put the training to use.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by ORAFA(m): 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2012
VoodooDoll: Ok, ACN people, the floor is open. How do you defend this?
By mounting Ferdinand, Gallas, Essien and Yobo in the defence. With Van der sar in d goal post. E do u? Abi make we bring diamond 4mation? For once lets learn to commend our leaders for their positive deeds.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Kobojunkie: 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2012
ORAFA: By mounting Ferdinand, Gallas, Essien and Yobo in the defence. With Van der sar in d goal post. E do u? Abi make we bring diamond 4mation? For once lets learn to commend our leaders for their positive deeds.

This is positive? How come? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by diesel86: 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2012
Nothing to be worked up about they are just trying to create Naija's own legilative W.A.G.S.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by ORAFA(m): 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2012
Zutchy: legislators wives? A seminar to teach wives how to assist their husband on how to make laws?

Behind every successful man there's a woman. Strange but true.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Kobojunkie: 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2012
ORAFA: Behind every successful man there's a woman. Strange but true.
So they were not women-enough before this? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by ORAFA(m): 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2012
Kobojunkie:

This is positive? How come? undecided undecided undecided undecided
They've learnt sumtin new to apply to the state. Its like a scholarship. U wouldnt reject one I knw. Or would u?
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by ORAFA(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2012
Kobojunkie: So they were not women-enough before this? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
They needed more womanliness maybe.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by bumps(m): 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2012
Majority of oyo house assembly members re ACN not PDP.like i alwys say on this forum,our politician re same be it PDP,ACN,APGA or others.no matter how beautiful they try to paint themself they re all corrupt
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Kobojunkie: 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2012
ORAFA: They needed more womanliness maybe.

They did, so how did it work, I mean after the government paid well over 2000 pounds for each person's trip?? Tell us . . . undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by apoti(m): 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2012
I'm neither a PDP or ACN supporter, but I checked the pictures over and over again. Does it mean that when a white man is present in room, the location automatically becomes London shocked Because nothing in the pictures suggests they were taken in London. That looks more like a conference room in an Ibadan hotel to me. I can't believe most people blinded by hatred or dumbness are falling for this false news.

I clicked the source of the story and its not Channelstv like most people would have imagined. Channel801 It's another attention seeking website, trying to gain cheap popularity through controversies like this one.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by icez: 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2012
This is crazy. grin
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by seunlayi(m): 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2012
Idokojimmy: So saint ACN too engages in wasteful ventures and corrupt practices? Na wao! Wives learning how to support their husband in UK. As If they just got married. Learning ur Characteristic Responsibilities Renders u unfit for mmarriage. What a shame

I big shame indeed.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by tpia5: 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2012
apoti: I'm neither a PDP or ACN supporter, but I checked the pictures over and over again. Does it mean that when a white man is present in room, the location automatically becomes London ?

Maybe.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Bolarge1(m): 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2012
Paentera: Money miss road.

Why not arrange for the training company to come down to Nigeria to give them a lecture in whatever they had to learn. My thots - the organiser of the lecture is a relative of madam speaker and she needed to put together something to justify the need for the wives to go on a holiday paid for by the state.

ACN Oyo, surely you will not get another ticket come 2015.

Paenteral,

Will you ever have an opportunity to be trained in abroad and later somebody in ur company brought an alternative to be trained here in Nigeria in one hotel hall and u will be happy wt that person even if it is ur boss?

Who no like better thing!

I beg pray to ur God to give u opportunity to enjoy life to is fullest. LG = LIFE IS GOOD.

Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by frevangel(m): 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2012
This is exactly what I have been telling friends who campaign for ACN or CPC. They are not different from the PDP government we are all lambasting. Give them a chance and they will do worse than what we have now. The so-called Fuel Subsidy protest, MAULAG(UNILAG) protest and so on were all a campaign strategy, to gain cheap popularity. I DO NOT SUPPORT PDP but ACN and CPC are NOT DIFFERENT!!! QED!
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by frevangel(m): 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2012
apoti: I'm neither a PDP or ACN supporter, but I checked the pictures over and over again. Does it mean that when a white man is present in room, the location automatically becomes London shocked Because nothing in the pictures suggests they were taken in London. That looks more like a conference room in an Ibadan hotel to me. I can't believe most people blinded by hatred or dumbness are falling for this false news.

I clicked the source of the story and its not Channelstv like most people would have imagined. Channel801 It's another attention seeking website, trying to gain cheap popularity through controversies like this one.

You are probably right in your logic BUT why are you trying so hard to defend them?! Me thinks you are feeling so disappointed, that you want the story to be false so badly!
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by frevangel(m): 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2012
bumps: Majority of oyo house assembly members re ACN not PDP.like i alwys say on this forum,our politician re same be it PDP,ACN,APGA or others.no matter how beautiful they try to paint themself they re all corrupt

Gbam!!! No too much talk my person! The problem we have is with our people, not our government. Many government have been tried yet we have the same story for as many years as the independence of Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by octus2008(m): 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2012
Shopping tour
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by anonimi: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2012
make una hold brake small, abeg.

I hear sey na PDP people full Oyo state House of LegisLOOTERs that is why ACN's governor Ajimobi nor fit control them grin
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by pcicero(m): 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2012
Ola one: And this barely-literate woman called Monsurat is the Speaker? shocked

Nothing in this world will stop me from contesting in 2015
ñ

I'm not so sure that Tinubu will allow that. He will pick a Vulcanizer ahead of you and some e-diots will tell you that you if you don't belong to ACN, you are not an Omoluabi (a proper Yoruba person).

The fool representing Epe II in LSHA is barely literate. The other buffon in the House of Rep has never spoken a word while the Senator representing Lagos East- Gbenga Ashafa was compensated for being Tinubu's accomplice in their land-grabbing scheme.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by pcicero(m): 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2012
ORAFA: They've learnt sumtin new to apply to the state. Its like a scholarship. U wouldnt reject one I knw. Or would u?

Are you being sarcastic or simply dumb?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: Dr Hadiza Balarabe May Emerge El-rufai’s Running Mate / Bayelsa Guber: Alaibe Makes Last-minute Move To Defect To PDP / Ofili-Ajumogobia Busted In Fake Hospital Admission Scam - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.