Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London (23411 Views)

In Pictures, Meet The 'Wives' Of Boko Haram / Salaries Of Federal And State Legislators - Vanguard / Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Pukkah: 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2012
Ola one: And this barely-literate woman called Monsurat is the Speaker? shocked

Nothing in this world will stop me from contesting in 2015

Who told you that she's barely literate? Where did you get your impression from? Why not find out about first before making wrong conclusions?

Meanwhile, you should know that winning elections has little or nothing to do with the number of degrees.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by pcicero(m): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2012
brownlord:

Shut up, and take party out of this, did you see anywhere they say wife of ACN there? or wifes of legislators, is Farock also in ACN, when are we going to ever wise up in this country, our politician are micking us dry and we are here supporting one party or the other, are you telling me that there is no PDP legislators wife among them?

How dare you? When you were castigating Jonathan for removing fuel subsidy, did it occur to you that the move was supported by all the governors including your darling ACN governors?
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Olaone1: 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2012
Pukkah:

Who told you that she's barely literate? Where did you get your impression from? Why not find out about first before making wrong conclusions?

Meanwhile, you should know that winning elections has little or nothing to do with the number of degrees.

You are right.

Just ignore that
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by antitpiah: 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

[b]I have proved you [/b]are a person!

You are a product of a failed ..........what? Finish it, I have told you so many times it should be a nursery rhyme in your head by now!

You and your ghetto English sha.

Sagababoon, you can do better!
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by budusky77: 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2012
Rubbish, this will go a long way to tell the level of corruption in this country, rather than consider how to help the needy ones even displaced poor women on the street not to talk of children and more, These women chose to help there hubys by displaying there BLACK mentality abroad, Do they even ask themselves when will women and men from other part of the world come to learn from us. Totally Rubbish
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Sagamite(m): 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2012
antitpiah:

You and with your ghetto English sha.

Sagababoon, you can do better!

person you still want me to humiliate you with your use of English?

Cretin! grin

How does it feel to know you are dumb?
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by antitpiah: 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2012
Sagamite:

person you still wants me to humiliate you with you use of English?

Cretin! grin

How is it feel to know you are dumb?

Retarddddd. OAU drop-out, see your life
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Sagamite(m): 11:45pm On Jul 19, 2012
antitpiah:

Retarddddd. OAU drop-out, see your life

You are a pathetic person! grin

So you have turned into a desperado that will edit my post? grin

How does it feel to be dumb and made to look dumb? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by komek(m): 9:10am On Jul 20, 2012
J12: Why do they look so ugly? Jeez!
Ugly fat and Old.lol
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Jeejile: 11:01am On Jul 20, 2012
Heartless husbands! This good looking man might have finished with most of the women though they are all ugly.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by apala911: 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2012
Hmmn! na wa O for naija, everybody trying to please self at the expense of communal interests
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by sugardaddy1(m): 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2012
All these dirty wives of amala-eating legislooters gallivanting with tax-payers money. So sad sad
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by icez: 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2012
$ugardaddy:
All these dirty wives of amala-eating legislooters gallivanting with tax-payers money. So sad sad
grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by ow11(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2012
Five pages later and the FG critics are yet to condemn this show of shame. What sort of politicians do we have in this country angry angry angry
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by seunlayi(m): 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2012
I was surprised when i heard and confirmed this news. One would never had expected a government led by ACN to approved this type of fund wasting trip to UK for a seminar. This is bad and not encouraging. Why these useless trip?
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by icez: 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2012
hmm...
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by MT: 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2012
Pukkah:

She can be literate but she acts and sounds illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by y2kplus: 7:33pm On Jun 05, 2013
I could have arranged this training in Nigeria. And it would have definitely cost extremely less. Very much less. My view? This is not a judicious use of tax payers' money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport / Osinbajo To Receive Alaibe, 69 Other PDP Defectors In Bayelsa / Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.