Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,857 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Academics And Writing - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Academics And Writing (567 Views)

When Will Literature And Writing Section Get Justice??? / Need Project Topics, Materials And Writing Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Academics And Writing by chilovenet: 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2012
Three reasons among others why you remain uncelebrated in the academic world:
(1) I am a good writer but don't have money to publish it.
(2) I have all my good stories prepared and polished, posted on a blog where it will graciously entertain two to three guess annually.
(3) I have the grace of setting up a good blog/website for my publications which are stocked with fabulous stories on daily basis with no hope of patronage because you or your blog/website is not known in the industry.
All these and many more have been taken care of by Chicitadel. Sign up now with us and start building your profile in your field today. It is [size=14pt]FREE![/size]
Re: Academics And Writing by chilovenet: 12:23am On Jul 19, 2012

(1) (Reply)

What Makes A Good Report? (part 2) / What Time Is It? / He Needs Recommended Books On Nigerian Highliife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.