Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

BRT Bus Crushes Biker & Burns At Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BRT Bus Crushes Biker & Burns At Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photo) (12956 Views)

Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway / See Pics Of South Africa's BRT Bus Stops And Roads In Joburg / Ambode's Monitoring Team Arrest Cars Plying BRT Lane (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BRT Bus Crushes Biker & Burns At Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photo) by miteolu(m): 10:48am On Jul 19, 2012
A Lagos state government bus burnt down Monday night after it dragged a biker from a spot at the U-turn Bus stop, near Abule Egba on the Lagos-Abeokuta expressway, killing the biker.According to witnesses, the bus driver did not know he was dragging the biker until the crowd raised alarm.

http://news.naij.com/3142.html

Re: BRT Bus Crushes Biker & Burns At Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photo) by denzel2009: 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2012
Stupi[i]d[/i] people. Quick to burn things.

1 Like

Re: BRT Bus Crushes Biker & Burns At Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photo) by hammedkola(m): 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2012
Just a comment and already on the front page...Na waoh!!..Wel May their soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: BRT Bus Crushes Biker & Burns At Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photo) by Afam4eva(m): 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2012
Na waoo
Re: BRT Bus Crushes Biker & Burns At Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photo) by SisiKill1: 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2012
I'm sorry but I don't get it. . .was it deliberately burnt down because the driver hit a biker or was the burning the result of the accident with the bike?

4 Likes

Re: BRT Bus Crushes Biker & Burns At Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photo) by ignis: 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2012
hammedkola: Just a comment and already on the front page...Na waoh!!..Wel May their soul rest in peace
What's your own with a comment and front page
Re: BRT Bus Crushes Biker & Burns At Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photo) by TBD(m): 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2012
It is unfortunate incident.
Re: BRT Bus Crushes Biker & Burns At Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photo) by joskin: 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2012
Sisi_Kill: I'm sorry but I don't get it. . .was it deliberately burnt down because the driver hit a biker or was the burning the result of the accident with the bike?

YES.
Re: BRT Bus Crushes Biker & Burns At Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photo) by SisiKill1: 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2012
joskin:

YES.

Thanks. . .that clears it up!!

2 Likes

Re: BRT Bus Crushes Biker & Burns At Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2012
But seriously these BRT drivers are very reckless! They drive as if all lagos roads were built for them.they don't seem to care about any other vehicle on the road.I think LASG needs to construct BRT lanes on Lagos-Abeokuta expressway.RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: BRT Bus Crushes Biker & Burns At Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photo) by avicky(f): 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2012
joskin:

YES.
YES to which of d question?

4 Likes

Re: BRT Bus Crushes Biker & Burns At Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photo) by Kobojunkie: 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2012
denzel2009: Stupi[i]d[/i] people. Quick to burn things.
huh? Who burnt the bus?? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: BRT Bus Crushes Biker & Burns At Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photo) by ebamma(m): 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2012
this brt seems to have a new meaning and its busy riders in trouble
Re: BRT Bus Crushes Biker & Burns At Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photo) by Kobojunkie: 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2012
avicky:

I was gonna ask that too. .. yes to what?
Re: BRT Bus Crushes Biker & Burns At Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photo) by ebamma(m): 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2012
rip to dead,scrap i p to the bus.
Re: BRT Bus Crushes Biker & Burns At Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photo) by mayorjo: 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2012
Hope se no body die in d burnt fire? Hell fire pass that oooo.[b][/b]
Re: BRT Bus Crushes Biker & Burns At Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photo) by Daunashamed(m): 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2012
joskin:

YES.
"YES" as in the bus and it's driver was burnt down by angry mobs?
Re: BRT Bus Crushes Biker & Burns At Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photo) by SisiKill1: 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2012
avicky:

Kobojunkie:

I was gonna ask that too. .. yes to what?

Lol! You see I didn't even bother!!
Re: BRT Bus Crushes Biker & Burns At Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photo) by joskin: 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2012
avicky:

Why do you want to rip where you have never sowed. Did you ask any question. solo

Sisi_Kill: I'm sorry but I don't get it. . .was it deliberately burnt down because the driver hit a biker or was the burning the result of the accident with the bike?
Re: BRT Bus Crushes Biker & Burns At Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photo) by sherrylo: 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2012
Or was it as a result of the accident?
Re: BRT Bus Crushes Biker & Burns At Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photo) by tonyx4x44(m): 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2012
Fo_olish jungle people
Re: BRT Bus Crushes Biker & Burns At Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photo) by Opoki(m): 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2012
The bus manoeuvre perfectly but the bicker had forgotten that BRT is a Long vehicle that needed space so he was using the vehicle as a cover but he was just too close. He was unlucky as ds happens arnd dere most times... But you know pple will always pity d dead!
Re: BRT Bus Crushes Biker & Burns At Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photo) by miteolu(m): 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2012
sherry lo: Or was it as a result of the accident?

The bus driver did not know he was dragging the biker until the crowd raised alarm.
Re: BRT Bus Crushes Biker & Burns At Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photo) by mrperfect(m): 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2012
So sad.
Re: BRT Bus Crushes Biker & Burns At Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photo) by menix(m): 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2012
Is dis same or different frm d BRT dat crushed an FBN dispatch rider...
Re: BRT Bus Crushes Biker & Burns At Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photo) by denzel2009: 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2012
Kobojunkie:
huh? Who burnt the bus?? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Dumb people na
Re: BRT Bus Crushes Biker & Burns At Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photo) by wirewire(m): 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2012
joskin:

YES.
yes what happened? you ddnt answer d qstn because i dnt knw what d yes is for?
Re: BRT Bus Crushes Biker & Burns At Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photo) by wirewire(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2012
avicky:
babe i wonder and one idiot says d answer clears everything.
Re: BRT Bus Crushes Biker & Burns At Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photo) by omodapson(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2012
This is not news reporting, It has gotten me confused. What burnt the vehicle, is it the impact it made with the bike or the raging youth/people of the community? undecided
Re: BRT Bus Crushes Biker & Burns At Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photo) by joskin: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2012
wirewire:
yes what happened? you ddnt answer d qstn because i dnt knw what d yes is for?

joskin:

YES.

Sisi_Kill:

Thanks. . .that clears it up!!

Mr. Wire Hope you understand where we started from.

1 Like

Re: BRT Bus Crushes Biker & Burns At Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photo) by Daunashamed(m): 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2012
joskin:

Mr. Wire Hope you understand where we started from.
lwkmd...nice quoting combination..thanks for clearifying..rip to the deads.
Re: BRT Bus Crushes Biker & Burns At Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photo) by adigunomomama(m): 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2012
That's Good cos BRT drivers are very stupid they drive like they own the roads

The driver is suppose to be burnt with the bus...........tsheeeeeeew

Lagos bike men too are very silly, they are impatient. RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aregbesola Promises To Pay Workers Before June Ends - Punch / Buhari Pampering Corrupt Politicians – Tunji Braithwaite / Cabinet: Amaechi Denies Visiting Saraki’s Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.