Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Vacancy For Admin/ I T Officer At A Service Office In Victoria Island - Re-issue - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Admin/ I T Officer At A Service Office In Victoria Island - Re-issue (1801 Views)

Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware / I.T Officer / Vacancy For Admin Officer At A Service Office In Victoria Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For Admin/ I T Officer At A Service Office In Victoria Island - Re-issue by BOSSLTD: 10:50am On Jul 19, 2012
A service company at Victoria Island in Lagos invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of an ADMIN/IT OFFICER. The candidate must have some general hardware knowledge, excellent IT skills and working experience, word processing skills, good typing and and editing skills, some corel draw and excel (spreadsheet) skills. His primary duties shall include these:

* see to the proper functioning of computers and internet connectivity
* ensure office hardware are in good working condition
* promote the business of the company at every given opportunity
* devise and maintain office systems\
* oversee janitors
* do general office administration

He may also be called upon to:
* draft letters and other documents to clients
* do invoicing
* execute and implement any marketing policy and customer drives
* perform any tasks assigned to him

This is a re-issue of the other advert. The error in the earlier one is regretted.

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For Admin/ I T Officer At A Service Office In Victoria Island - Re-issue by bigyomite(m): 11:49am On Jul 19, 2012
Madam i am still sure of my IT ezxperience couple with my hr/admin knowledge, try and check review my cv and u will not be disappointed.
my id is bigyomite2005@yahoo.com
Re: Vacancy For Admin/ I T Officer At A Service Office In Victoria Island - Re-issue by bimbi001: 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2012
Good morning madam, I sent in my CV yesterday morning and I am sure I have the requirements you need for the position. Please kindly let me know if I should re-forward my application. My email is ib_alabama@yahoo.com
Thank you
Re: Vacancy For Admin/ I T Officer At A Service Office In Victoria Island - Re-issue by BOSSLTD: 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2012
bimbi001: Good morning madam, I sent in my CV yesterday morning and I am sure I have the requirements you need for the position. Please kindly let me know if I should re-forward my application. My email is ib_alabama@yahoo.com
Thank you
No, if you sent it along with a letter.
Re: Vacancy For Admin/ I T Officer At A Service Office In Victoria Island - Re-issue by honeymix77(m): 6:18am On Jul 20, 2012
i thought dis offer was closed.
Re: Vacancy For Admin/ I T Officer At A Service Office In Victoria Island - Re-issue by swaggaprince(m): 8:29am On Jul 20, 2012
I also sent ♍γ̲̣̣̥ cv also,♍γ̲̣̣̥ name ȋ̝̊̅§ asuelimen timothy
Re: Vacancy For Admin/ I T Officer At A Service Office In Victoria Island - Re-issue by bimbi001: 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2012
As anyone gotten invitation from Boss-LTD?
Re: Vacancy For Admin/ I T Officer At A Service Office In Victoria Island - Re-issue by honeymix77(m): 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2012
i thought dis offer was closed?
Re: Vacancy For Admin/ I T Officer At A Service Office In Victoria Island - Re-issue by BOSSLTD: 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2012
honeymix77: i thought dis offer was closed?
Yes, it is.
Re: Vacancy For Admin/ I T Officer At A Service Office In Victoria Island - Re-issue by amos4real(m): 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2012
BOSS-LTD:
A service company at Victoria Island in Lagos invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of an ADMIN/IT OFFICER. The candidate must have some general hardware knowledge, excellent IT skills and working experience, word processing skills, good typing and and editing skills, some corel draw and excel (spreadsheet) skills. His primary duties shall include these:

* see to the proper functioning of computers and internet connectivity
* ensure office hardware are in good working condition
* promote the business of the company at every given opportunity
* devise and maintain office systems\
* oversee janitors
* do general office administration

He may also be called upon to:
* draft letters and other documents to clients
* do invoicing
* execute and implement any marketing policy and customer drives
* perform any tasks assigned to him

This is a re-issue of the other advert. The error in the earlier one is regretted.
Re: Vacancy For Admin/ I T Officer At A Service Office In Victoria Island - Re-issue by usjustine(m): 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2012
Good Day Madam

I am Emejom Justine. I just viewed this advert today and was too excited because it just exactly defines me in my area of expertise.

I have a BSc. in Physics with Electronics and Relevant certificates in System Administration and Networking including Desktop Publishing with Data Analysis and have a working experience of 10 years in relevant IT feilds.

I will please like to get ur company email address so that i can foward my cv to it for your perusal.

My mail address is usjustine@yahoo.com.

Thanks in anticipation

(1) (Reply)

PROFESSIONAL USHERS NEEDED IN LAGOS AND ABUJA ONLY / Dangote Cement Calling. / Stanbic Ibtc Direct Sales Executives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.