Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Can You Love Your Friend's Sister? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Love Your Friend's Sister? (939 Views)

Share Your Friend Zone Story. / Dating Your Friend's Sister Or Brother...is It A Taboo? / I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Love Your Friend's Sister? by Daywalker1: 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2012
Their is this my friend that is in love with his friend's sister and my friend is confuse as to go out with her or not. Guys, pls my friend need your advice
Re: Can You Love Your Friend's Sister? by OldHag: 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2012
Ok, im all ears, advice on what? Is your friend's sister of legal age meaning is she old enough to date your friend?
Re: Can You Love Your Friend's Sister? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2012
Yes i can. . .

In fact, i have. . .

In short, i will again, and again, and again.
He doesn't make decisions for her nor for you. Unless you two aren't that into each other. . .
Re: Can You Love Your Friend's Sister? by sexy74(m): 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2012
there is nothing wrong in loving your friend sister if she loves you in return and its genuine, but if it is for a sinister reason its not.
your friend cant marry or screw his sister legally someone has to do that. If its a good friend that does that, its very ok.
Re: Can You Love Your Friend's Sister? by LewsTherin: 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2012
Dude, I MARRIED my friend's sister. So what?
Re: Can You Love Your Friend's Sister? by Daywalker1: 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2012
Ha ha ha ha ha. Thanks guys for helping out. I pray that my friend friend will understand my friend's intension and will accept him
Re: Can You Love Your Friend's Sister? by anderson1994: 11:53pm On Jul 19, 2012
sexkillz: Yes i can. . .

In fact, i have. . .

He doesn't make decisions for her nor for you. Unless you two aren't that into each other. . .
. ßøşƨ i agree o
Re: Can You Love Your Friend's Sister? by Mynd44: 5:06am On Jul 20, 2012
sexkillz: Yes i can. . .

In fact, i have. . .

Not in the circles I travel in. You try that, we break both your legs
Re: Can You Love Your Friend's Sister? by Daywalker1: 6:35am On Jul 20, 2012
Thanks alot for you comment

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Wasting Their Time And Waiting For The Rich Guy Before They Get Married / I Need Your Help / Do You Pick/call Your Lover In The Presence Of Your Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.