Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Ramadan: Look Out For Newmoon Today – Sultan Tells muslims - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan: Look Out For Newmoon Today – Sultan Tells muslims (7004 Views)

Sultan Releases Telephone Numbers To Report Sighting Of New Moon / Sultan Announces MOON Sighting For Ramadan / It Says Here That The Quran Tells Muslims To Become Terrorist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan: Look Out For Newmoon Today – Sultan Tells muslims by tintingz(m): 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2012
LagosShia:
ameen.and Ramadan Kareem to you too and to all Muslims.and our prayers are still with Alhaji Gawat.Almighty Allah in His infinite mercy will show us His favor and return him to his home.
ameen
Re: Ramadan: Look Out For Newmoon Today – Sultan Tells muslims by samkoro: 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2012
A whole lot of people now know that nairaland has no integrity.The owner are religious bigots.Just look at the number of posts being hidden.U can't even see one hidden post in all you topics against pastors

4 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Look Out For Newmoon Today – Sultan Tells muslims by plato7: 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2012
Ramadan kareem to all muslim faithfuls worldwide,a time to increase our deen and pray for the peaceful coexistence of our dear nation.aviod d ignorant few spreading religious hate.definetly all man will be judge according to his deed.GOD bless nigeria,ALLAH guild our president,peace will reign on us all.insha ALLAH.masalam

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Look Out For Newmoon Today – Sultan Tells muslims by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2012
Hmmmm. Why de hidden posts?
Re: Ramadan: Look Out For Newmoon Today – Sultan Tells muslims by Ayoobscom(m): 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2012
Alhamdulilah robil alamin
Re: Ramadan: Look Out For Newmoon Today – Sultan Tells muslims by nyabingi(m): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2012
[size=14pt]Does it mean that the bombings would cease and then continue after the ramadan...[/size]
Re: Ramadan: Look Out For Newmoon Today – Sultan Tells muslims by Audukaya: 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2012
The muslims don't worship the moon,we look at it as a symbol indicating time. As u differentiate officer from constable by their ranks.
Orientalist beware.
Re: Ramadan: Look Out For Newmoon Today – Sultan Tells muslims by Abuklaw(m): 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2012
@lagos shia,may ur praya b grantd dis Ramadan n henceforth, i realy appreciate ur qoutd Quran verses.RAMADAN KAREEM 2 ALL MUSLIMS
Re: Ramadan: Look Out For Newmoon Today – Sultan Tells muslims by maclatunji: 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2012
Salam Alaykum, I can confirm that we have genuine reports that the moon has been sighted. This has been announced by the Sultan of Sokoto, you can tune in to NTA and FRCN to get more details. Ramadan Kareem there's absolutely no doubt that tomorrow is the first of Ramadan and we all have to observe our fast with intention of fasting in this holy month for 29 or 30 days. Please, share the news amongst other Muslims.

Once again, Ramadan Kareem

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Look Out For Newmoon Today – Sultan Tells muslims by crackhouse(m): 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2012
I bet u if christians are the ones doing this celebration now, u would have been hearing of bomb blast here & there by bokoharam but now they are celebrating ramadan, did u hear any bomb blast?. Islam is a religion of peace.
Re: Ramadan: Look Out For Newmoon Today – Sultan Tells muslims by senator2k9(m): 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2012
Wat if the moon no commot?? Na heavy sun we go see tomorrow be dat ooo
Re: Ramadan: Look Out For Newmoon Today – Sultan Tells muslims by kayswag100(m): 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin what if a total eclipse of d moon occurs during awaited sightings or d 'moon' isnt seen @ all? No fasting be dat abi?
Re: Ramadan: Look Out For Newmoon Today – Sultan Tells muslims by rabzy01: 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2012
The month of Ramadan in which was revealed the Quran, a guidance for mankind and clear proofs for the guidance and the criterion (between right and wrong). So whoever of you sights (the crescent on the first night of) the month (of Ramadan i.e. is present at his home), he must observe Saum (fasts) that month, and whoever is ill or on a journey, the same number [of days which one did not observe Saum (fasts) must be made up] from other days. Allah intends for you ease, and He does not want to make things difficult for you. (He wants that you) must complete the same number (of days), and that you must magnify Allah for having guided you so that you may be grateful to Him. (Quran 2:185).
Re: Ramadan: Look Out For Newmoon Today – Sultan Tells muslims by kayswag100(m): 11:04pm On Jul 19, 2012
[quote author=crackhouse]I bet u if christians are the ones doing this celebration now, u would have been hearing of bomb blast here & there but now they are celebrating ramadan, did u hear any bomb blast?. Islam is a religion of peace.[/quote

damn!!!!!! i never really wanted 2 comment on dis...
Can u imagine? Pls WHO bombs d christians during deir celebrations? So christians bomb christians deir celebrations ryt?
...hmmm! So much 4 a religion of peace!!!
Re: Ramadan: Look Out For Newmoon Today – Sultan Tells muslims by lumeneng22: 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2012
Hello sir, good even. Just to inform you dat i have seen the moon here. Wats your name and where are u calling from? Ma name is mumu ni am calling from ijebu land. Sharap you lie lie thing, wait till jenuine pple from sokoto see it b4 you start ya hunger strike you hear..!

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Look Out For Newmoon Today – Sultan Tells muslims by kayswag100(m): 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2012
why d flying phuck is d damn moderator hiding pple's posts?

Religious extremist!!! Isnt dis supposed 2 be a piblic forum

i dare u 2 hide dis!!
Re: Ramadan: Look Out For Newmoon Today – Sultan Tells muslims by LagosShia: 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2012
Abuklaw: @lagos shia,may ur praya b grantd dis Ramadan n henceforth, i realy appreciate ur qoutd Quran verses.RAMADAN KAREEM 2 ALL MUSLIMS

ameen.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Look Out For Newmoon Today – Sultan Tells muslims by rabzy01: 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2012
Alhamdu lilLah. It's Ramadan. Thanks to all Muslims Nairalanders that contributed to this thread. May Allah give us the zeal and the power to do what He likes in this month and beyond and may He accept all our ibadat. We are gretful to Allah for guiding us. We wouldn't have been guided if not for His guidance.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Look Out For Newmoon Today – Sultan Tells muslims by aitanofi(m): 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2012
Ramadhan Kareem to all muslims. LagosShia u have indeed done great, may almighty accept ur prayers in dis holy month and everyone of us..... Happy Ramadhan
Re: Ramadan: Look Out For Newmoon Today – Sultan Tells muslims by Maisuya1: 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2012
the prophet used to say upon sighting a new moon: " Allahu akbar, Allahumma ahillahu alaina bil amni wal eemaan, was salaama wal islam, wat taufiq lima tuhibbu Rabbana wa tardaa, Rabbuna wa Rabbuk-Allah.

meaning:
Allah is most great, O Allah bring us the new moon with security and faith, with peace and in islam, and in harmony with what our Lord loves and what pleases Him. Our Lord and your Lord is Allah

(At-tirmidhi)
Re: Ramadan: Look Out For Newmoon Today – Sultan Tells muslims by olawalebabs(m): 4:51am On Jul 20, 2012
Ramadan, the month we have many fake ulcer patient, Lol. Welcome the month of blessing, forgiveness.
Re: Ramadan: Look Out For Newmoon Today – Sultan Tells muslims by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 20, 2012
I see the moon, the moon see me, God bless the moon and God bless me, abi no be so
Re: Ramadan: Look Out For Newmoon Today – Sultan Tells muslims by NovusHomo(m): 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2012
Na only "New Moon"? Me, I want new roads, new school buildings, new hospitals, new jobs,......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Way To End Boko Haram Insurgence / Maryam (mary) Sister Of Aaron (harun) : The Truth Unveil / Is Islam Imperialist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.