Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

I Decide To Stay Single Forever! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Decide To Stay Single Forever! (9569 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / Which Girl Do I Decide On? / How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by bolargeez(m): 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2007
What if I decide to stay single forever? I'm tired of all these loving relationship. my heart was broken so many a time, i can't mend it again. So i decide i'm better off without it and i will remain single forever. Advice me because i'm serious. tongue
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by FactorChic(f): 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2007
I don't have much to say to u cos I don't know what u've been tru, but I hope u will find a lady someday, u might just want to be friends with her, but I hope she will change ur herat in chainging that decision that u just made, opari!!!
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by FactorChic(f): 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2007
heart*
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by ettehgate(m): 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2007
I beg stay single if you like
thats a fikky less chassing our babes

1 Like

Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by uspry1(f): 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2007
I am on the same boat as you are----there is nothing wrong to decide staying single forever!

Let the nature flows just like the bible in the book of Proverbs Chapter 3: 5-8 on my own interpreted favorite scripture verse:

5 Trust the Lord with all your heart, mind, body completely, do not lean your own understanding;
6 acknowledge Him to guide your path smoothly,  clearly, and sharply.
7 do not lean your own wisdom but respect the Lord and stay away from evil spiritiually.
8 If you do this, then it will be like medicine for your body or a refreshing drink that makes you strong again.

One day the Lord will reward you in a mystery way choosing the right person for you. I do not know when? God knows.
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by ifyalways(f): 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2007
uspry1:

I am on the same boat as you are----there is nothing wrong to decide staying single forever!

noooooooooooooo i disaagree sam sam.you have got kids and hes got none.

@ topic well its your choice.but i bet there must be a helpmate for you somewhere.dont search,it wud come on its own at the appointed time too.stay safe.
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by adeboo(f): 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2007
Definately there are some history that u have allowed to repeat itself while u were courting that u dceided not to see. am sorry bout ur heart thats been broken.

Change ur dating / selection style and pray that God will bring a decent person ur way o - cause all the people out there are wolves.

But i know that u will find ur own, and when it happens, it will be like those that 'dream dreams', i promise u.

Dont close ur heart though otherwise the goodones wll pass but u just gotta be careful.

I herad someone say something once, she said when you commit yourself to God (give him ur all) he will be in control of all.
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by uspry1(f): 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2007
ifyalways:

noooooooooooooo i disaagree sam sam.you have got kids and hes got none.

So what that i have got my last kid that is almost grown adult next 3 more years to go!!! (two kids at age 19 and 14) Still i have not dating since the last break up 5 years ago, most guys left me for someone else in the between of 3 weeks dating and 3-years serious relationship locally (not distance online i don't believe). Enough to go thru cycle of dating again and again and again!

For now I am not seeking for one!!!
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by kojeiwa(m): 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2007
Good for you. It's not a crime to be single
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by Bennyboy(m): 8:45am On Dec 10, 2007
Best of luck man, tis difficult but I guess not impossible.

@Ettehgate: solidarity my brother. I feel your message.
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by Oracle(m): 10:14am On Dec 10, 2007
If you wanna stay single, go ahead and stay single. Nobody will disturb you.
If your parents bother, just explain yourself to them and tell any girl thatz interested in you that you wanna be a confined Bachelor.

Look, i think you're old enough to know what is good for you, do what you think you like.
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by Bblak(f): 10:34am On Dec 10, 2007
@poster
Quite understand your plight but I'm sure you can still reverse that decision as it's never the end of life.Take your time and i'm sure the girl that will love you wholeheartedly for who you are will come soon.Gdluck
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by rockiedink(m): 11:24am On Dec 10, 2007
well, i sure as hell wont miss ya! maybe dem gals will wink wink
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:37am On Dec 10, 2007
Good for you, stay single forever it would do you well. grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Indeed, single ko, single ni,
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by Seun(m): 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2007
I think I'm with you. I don't want to be bound to someone who may change at any time.
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by saucekid(m): 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2007
@ poster,

good for you grin grin grin
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2007
@poster

more grease to your elbow!
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by CrazyMan(m): 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2007
What if I decide to stay single forever? I'm tired of all these loving relationship. my heart was broken so many a time, i can't mend it again. So i decide i'm better off without it and i will remain single forever. Advice me because i'm serious. tongue
You've already advised yourself what other advise are you seeking?
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by ufobabe(f): 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2007
the graetest discovery of our generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their state of mind.

BELIEVE U ARE DEFEATED 2 REMAIN SINGLE, BELIEVE IT LONG ENOUGH, AND IT IS LIKELY 2 BECOME A FACT.
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by MasterUwem(m): 9:45am On Dec 11, 2007
men change ur mind because NO MAN IS AN ISLAND
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by zignor(m): 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2007
@poster . .better, so that we will have alot of babes to cruise with undecided tongue

lol grin grin grin
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by shevchenko(m): 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2007
pls stay single na ur bizness
Havent u heard the popular saying "she lived a virgin single ,she he died a virgin single what she he could not give to man woman she he gave to maggots"

NB for people like those girls wh prefer to remain singles virgins(in their own definitions) ,please undelete the feminine words and delete the masculine words except the man and woman part
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by jkachi: 10:37pm On Dec 11, 2007
ma brother staying single is not the best option because, as u r single, u,r feeling if u say the truth is not normal at all. so please get out, creat fun for u,rself and please mk friends by just gisting and normal calls for a long time before talking about love. cheers
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by amaikama(m): 11:59am On Apr 22, 2008
My lips are sealed on this one lipsrsealed I can only think.
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by Quesera: 2:19pm On Apr 22, 2008
STAYING SINGLE?
NOW YOU ARE TALKING! cool
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by Scopium: 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2008
[size=13pt]There's nothing wrong with as far as it works for you but I don't envy such lifestyle[/size]
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by whitelexi(m): 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2008
@Poster:

You dont know what you're missing grin

Life is too good to spend alone, stop being miserable and clumsy, pick yourself up and step out tonight, enough chics oh cool
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by holythug(m): 1:09am On Apr 26, 2008
good idea!
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by Lady2(f): 1:28am On Apr 26, 2008
@Poster

I understand you, but instead of looking, just go on about life and let God take control. You'll find it when you least expect it, and it will be even sweeter because your'e not looking. You may be looking too hard.

Also look back on your past relationships. How have they been? Check YOUR habits and not someone else's. Don't look at what people did to you, but what you did to them and how you reacted to them. Look at your past mistakes so that you won't make it again. Grow as a person.

Sometimes we feel the world has turn its back on us, but when we turn around we'll see that we may have turned our back on the world.

Basically the problem may not be someone else. It may be you.
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by notica(m): 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2008
@
cool cool cool cool cool cool lipsrsealed
life is full of risk and tricks, you need to be wise lipsrsealed
life is full of hips and lips, you need to be, whatever,
life is too short. just make the best out of it.
Stop feeling REJECTED OR DEJECTED, cry
A wise man once failed 100 times and what asked how he felt, he said that that he never failed 100 times but have known 99 ways of using a method that leads to failure, his 100 attempt was a success, cry cry cry cry cry
try, try, try again
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by t00cUTE(f): 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2008
im glad 2 some extent that am not the only 1 who thinks like that, but my dear sometimes u feel so lonely and u need some1 2 hold u, cuddle u and all those expressions, so i guess u ve 2 kep on trying i believe God created every woman frm a mans rib, so u wud find urs soon ok cry cry
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by arianne(f): 11:51pm On Jul 17, 2008
most days i feel the way u do but let's face it , u can't be really single cos ur bound to interact with pple, genarate friendships and mite in turn stem into meaningful relationships (unless u wanna hybernate).atimes u just need to put ur series of unfortunate experiences behind u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six Sex Positions Women Hate / Top Five Boys Name That I Love! / Look At What My Roomate Girl Did To Me In The Bathroom...Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.