Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Sexkills Should Not Be A Moderator. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sexkills Should Not Be A Moderator. (1512 Views)

How Do I Become A Moderator / Confessions Of A Moderator.....power Hungry Times / Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Sexkills Should Not Be A Moderator. by pleep(m): 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2012
I wasn't going to say anything about this, but something happened yesterday that made up my mind. This moderator named sexkills is a terrible mod, and in my personal oppinion should be stripped of the job. I'm just saying this as friendly advice and no harm is intended.

Sexkills abuses admin privileges in the romance section, he simply hides any post he doesnt like, doesnt agree with, or is critical of him. There are threads that have pages and pages hidden just because sexkills didnt like them. He is also too emotional, and picks sides. I think it is important for people in positions of authority to be even handed and not pick favorites, this guy is neither. Yesterday, i was provoked into an argument with another poster. She had the first word and she had the last, but this guy bans me not her, ostensibly because she is a friend of his. Even though she started and continued the argument he didn't want to do what was right and be fair with his 'punishment'.

There is nothing more annoying on a forum or website than moderators who powertrip, it can ruin the atmosphere. Many others agree that Sexkills is a terrible mod, i'm just putting this out there no harm intended.

3 Likes

Re: Sexkills Should Not Be A Moderator. by Odunnu: 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2012
Hold on a min.
Re: Sexkills Should Not Be A Moderator. by Odunnu: 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2012
I choose not to comment on any other issue raised aside the ban.
Both you and Ileke derailed the thread and both of you are serving time already. The first ban you got was the spambot who caught you. It wasnt Sexkillz. Just so you know
Re: Sexkills Should Not Be A Moderator. by pleep(m): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2012
^ When was she banned? as of this morning she said she wasn't.
Re: Sexkills Should Not Be A Moderator. by Odunnu: 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2012
From what I see here, she was banned at 7.09am and you were banned at 7.33am.
Dont mind her, if only you are a bit observant, you'll notice the difference between the ID she had in the romance section, with which she derailed with and the one in culture with which she replied you
Re: Sexkills Should Not Be A Moderator. by pleep(m): 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2012
hmmm.... Well, the other stuff i mentioned is not enough to motivate me to start what will possibly be a long and messy argument.

do u mind deleting this post?
Re: Sexkills Should Not Be A Moderator. by Odunnu: 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2012
Would have loved to but I dont have such powers here. The most I can do is ask my colleague -any of them, to do it.
You can also do same. Infact, you should send an email to either or both to delete it.
Cheers!
Re: Sexkills Should Not Be A Moderator. by pendusky(m): 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2012
Na today u knw Sexkillz? @odunu grin are u tryin to save his As.s? Huh?
Re: Sexkills Should Not Be A Moderator. by Odunnu: 5:29am On Jul 20, 2012
No! Just trying to set it straight.
Re: Sexkills Should Not Be A Moderator. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2012
ol hatin azz n***a grin

*goes to find Sexkillz*
Re: Sexkills Should Not Be A Moderator. by pleep(m): 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2012
Get of my dick you LovePeddler. Your just following me around trying to cause trouble.

I'm sorry i hurt ur feelings but get over it its not that serious
Re: Sexkills Should Not Be A Moderator. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2012
grin

you hurt my feelings? LMAO!! IMAGINE THAT! grin grin

It appears Killz slayed your azz too to have you creating threads about why he shouldn't be a mod.

im just exposing the btch in you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Sexkills Should Not Be A Moderator. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2012
pleep: I wasn't going to say anything about this, but something happened yesterday that made up my mind. This moderator named sexkills is a terrible mod, and in my personal oppinion should be stripped of the job. I'm just saying this as friendly advice and no harm is intended.

Sexkills abuses admin privileges in the romance section, he simply hides any post he doesnt like, doesnt agree with, or is critical of him. There are threads that have pages and pages hidden just because sexkills didnt like them. He is also too emotional, and picks sides. I think it is important for people in positions of authority to be even handed and not pick favorites, this guy is neither. Yesterday, i was provoked into an argument with another poster. She had the first word and she had the last, but this guy bans me not her, ostensibly because she is a friend of his. Even though she started and continued the argument he didn't want to do what was right and be fair with his 'punishment'.

There is nothing more annoying on a forum or website than moderators who powertrip, it can ruin the atmosphere. Many others agree that Sexkills is a terrible mod, i'm just putting this out there no harm intended.

....Lmfao

4 Likes

Re: Sexkills Should Not Be A Moderator. by pleep(m): 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2012
No, your just obsessed with with me, but your too scared to argue with me without dropping a 100 different names. I don't know you, i don't care about you, and i don't have time to debate u every night. Leave me alone

This is the last response ill give on this topic.
Re: Sexkills Should Not Be A Moderator. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Re: Sexkills Should Not Be A Moderator. by pleep(m): 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2012
Oh great. now the whole rape club is here.
Re: Sexkills Should Not Be A Moderator. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2012
lol
Re: Sexkills Should Not Be A Moderator. by Mynd44: 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2012
Its funny seeing people complain about things they don't really understand

3 Likes

Re: Sexkills Should Not Be A Moderator. by pleep(m): 10:20pm On Jul 21, 2012
^ ok.
Re: Sexkills Should Not Be A Moderator. by Nobody: 3:03am On Jul 22, 2012
Like who cares, I didn't even know sexkillz was moderator till you guys started opening threads about it giving him too much importance.

4 Likes

Re: Sexkills Should Not Be A Moderator. by Nobody: 3:07am On Jul 22, 2012
This is about me? Dude are you fuccking kidding me?
Are you still on this ish?
**MOVING ON*

So pleep = YoungUKThug? lmao.

pleep: ^ When was she banned? as of this morning she said she wasn't.

obviously someone didn't get my sarcasm.
So you ran here to create a thread afterwards?
You really need to grow up.
I woke up fresh and clean, with the fight outta my beautiful mind.

1 Like

Re: Sexkills Should Not Be A Moderator. by Nobody: 3:07am On Jul 22, 2012
This was on the 19th.
ahahah
Lawd have mercy!! What a byyyychhh!

2 Likes

Re: Sexkills Should Not Be A Moderator. by Nobody: 4:18am On Jul 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
This was on the 19th.
ahahah
Lawd have mercy!! What a byyyychhh!

Roasted with slayed seasoning!

grin
Re: Sexkills Should Not Be A Moderator. by pleep(m): 5:09am On Jul 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
This is about me? Dude are you fuccking kidding me?
Are you still on this ish?
**MOVING ON*

So pleep = YoungUKThug? lmao.

obviously someone didn't get my sarcasm.
So you ran here to create a thread afterwards?
You really need to grow up.
I woke up fresh and clean, with the fight outta my beautiful mind.
Go away. This has nothing to do with you, this was about sexkills the moderator. No ones thinking about you, but u ppl can't seem to stop following me around.

I have already asked for this thread to be deleted, this is over and done. leave it alone.
Re: Sexkills Should Not Be A Moderator. by Nobody: 5:15am On Jul 22, 2012
rotfl @ follow me around.
Cultural section must be owned by your father.

GTOH with your ugly self lol.

1 Like

Re: Sexkills Should Not Be A Moderator. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:09am On Jul 22, 2012
Cry baby! Cry us a lagoon grin

2 Likes

(1)

Apostle J. Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12, Etc / A Typical Nigerian Police Officer / General Nairaland Misconceptions And Prototypes I Have Noticed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.