Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

case close - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / case close (744 Views)

Hard Times For Banks As MDAs Close Accounts Friday / Wema Bank Nigeria To Close 17 Branches. / My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

case close by tola05: 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2012
I'm very sure most of you guys can not wrote what my son just posted on my blog at the age of 12yrs old..... Anyways, no more correction and thank you guys!!!!!!
Re: case close by Jbrain88: 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2012
Dem don start
Re: case close by godswill4m(m): 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2012
Check the attached file

Re: case close by mekaboy(m): 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2012
I AM SURE THAT THERE ARE OTHER NIGERIANS WHO ARE ALSO "BASIC"IN USA THAT ARE INTO IMPORTATION. ASK THEM grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: case close by owelle22(m): 12:02am On Jul 20, 2012
basic in USA.............ℓoℓ..=D =))•´¨) 
¸.•´ ¸.ℓoℓ •*¨) ¸.•*¨)
‎​=)) ¸¸.•´=D(¸.•´(¸.• =))...

@poster na evening school Ɣ☺ΰ go? Is this the type of english Ɣ☺ΰ speak there?
Re: case close by signature2012(m): 1:02am On Jul 20, 2012
@ POSTER,U MAKE ME LAUGH GIVE BOKOHARAM UR ADDRESS.
Re: case close by tola05: 1:47am On Jul 20, 2012
owelle22: basic in USA.............ℓoℓ..=D =))•´¨) 
¸.•´ ¸.ℓoℓ •*¨) ¸.•*¨)
‎​=)) ¸¸.•´=D(¸.•´(¸.• =))...

@poster na evening school Ɣ☺ΰ go? Is this the type of english Ɣ☺ΰ speak there?

your grandpapa's high school......i can hear how good ur english sound too!
Re: case close by tola05: 2:22am On Jul 20, 2012
Mistakes are painful but they are the only way to find out who we really are. In life, if we see someone make mistake, pls take time to correct the person and if you can't, pls short the Bleep up and don't make fun of anybody. We shld never be so full of ourself that we cannot feel the emptiness of another .No amount of talents, skills or charisma can sustain us the way integrity, character & attitude does ,and these are what is killing us in Nigeria up to this moment lack of morality, inspiration, and support...

May God Help Us ooo

(1) (Reply)

CLICKBANK Refunded $211 To My Paypal Without Me Requesting For It. / DOM Account In Nigeria: The Charges? / Chinese, Lebanese And Indians Owned Firms In Nigeia And Their Welfare Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.