Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,994 members, 7,799,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? (54718 Views)

INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Firs Second Stage Of Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by esquanda: 8:42am On Sep 04, 2012
yommy2sure: got a call to come pick my letter for medicals and then proceed to the clinic...xup with u guys?
me too.
mcstan_18:

Same here bruv. I'll be there at 9:00am tomorrow. Looking forward to meeting you there. Just like I said, "we could have our medicals same day". I hope esquanda's in too. Congrats there.
I'm in! Yes, you said it and God did it

1 Like

Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by sleek29(m): 7:34pm On Sep 04, 2012
I heard they recruit round the year, whether you join the training school or not
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by Chydoz1: 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2012
Bros sorry to burst your bubble, u can't work as a graduate trainee in KPMG without going through training school which holds sept every other year, about recruiting all year round yes they do, I started my process in january and my friend started hers october last year. So u know, thank u
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by tjsadiq(m): 11:11pm On Sep 04, 2012
Hello room, I got a call for d 1st stage of oral interview for tomorrow. Please wot shud I xpect n aw to prep.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 9:55am On Sep 05, 2012
esquanda:

I'm in! Yes, you said it and God did it

Didn't get to meet anyone of you guys yesterday. Everything worked perfectly fine. Hoping to get called soon.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 10:05am On Sep 05, 2012
sleek29: I heard they recruit round the year, whether you join the training school or not

Well, you 'heard'. They recruit round the year, Yes... Whether you join training school or not, No.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by friendlyY: 10:09am On Sep 05, 2012
mcstan_18:

Didn't get to meet anyone of you guys yesterday. Everything worked perfectly fine. Hoping to get called soon.
got the letter around 11am before proceeding to the clinic. Coulndt make it around 9. I was called some minutes ago to inquire if Iv done the medicals yesterday. Anyone that get called for letter shld let us knw.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 10:17am On Sep 05, 2012
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 10:42am On Sep 05, 2012
friendlyY:
got the letter around 11am before proceeding to the clinic. Coulndt make it around 9. I was called some minutes ago to inquire if Iv done the medicals yesterday. Anyone that get called for letter shld let us knw.

Who called you and what else did he/she say afterwards?
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by friendlyY: 11:07am On Sep 05, 2012
mcstan_18:

Who called you and what else did he/she say afterwards?
a guy called. He didnt say much as the line wasnt clear and wen i called back twice they didnt pick.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by sleek29(m): 11:15am On Sep 05, 2012
A little bird who entered as a graduate trainee, not in september told me but it is a high level thing, the little bird joined in april as a graduate trainee
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2012
friendlyY:
a guy called. He didnt say much as the line wasnt clear and wen i called back twice they didnt pick.

They don't pick their calls all the time
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by Mocreations(f): 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2012
Hello here, please I would like to know if
there is anyone in MC that have gone through the
three interview stages and
would be starting the training this sept. Batch?
Anyone please or anyone who knows someone else?
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by kedra(m): 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2012
pls is there anyone dat wrote d test of 3rd september,2012..They promised to reach us the following day,4th,but i'm yet to hear anything,not even the results of the test,which is unlike kpmg..anyone in my shoes?
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by friendlyY: 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2012
Mo creations: Hello here, please I would like to know if
there is anyone in MC that have gone through the
three interview stages and
would be starting the training this sept. Batch?
Anyone please or anyone who knows someone else?

my friend kpmg MC na serious issh jare... My friend that we both picked mc together since january was called for only one stage interview and havnt heard from them since....infact my 2nd interview was the same day with his 1st. I got called to pick another unit and has since progressed to medicals since then...mc?
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2012
Has anyone been called up for collection of the offer letter?
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 9:40am On Sep 06, 2012
Hmmm... Guys are no longer contributing anymore.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by yommy2sure(m): 9:50am On Sep 06, 2012
mcstan_18: Hmmm... Guys are no longer contributing anymore.

hey my guy, I havnt gotten any call from them o. Trust me, i will post here wen they call. I trust you'll do the same. Its done already I strongly belieive
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by esquanda: 10:48am On Sep 06, 2012
mcstan_18: Hmmm... Guys are no longer contributing anymore.
hey dude, chilllll. God's done it already. They haven't called me, once they do, I'll post it here.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by Chydoz1: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2012
no comment again till monday for me, i can't wait for d academy to begin
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2012
yommy2sure:

hey my guy, I havnt gotten any call from them o. Trust me, i will post here wen they call. I trust you'll do the same. Its done already I strongly belieive

Sure I will. A certain friend who had her medicals on Friday just picked her offer letter this afternoon while another picked up letter for medicals same time. Why such inconsistencies? We have until tomorrow morning guys. Let's hope and pray they hurry up with it.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2012
esquanda:
hey dude, chilllll. God's done it already. They haven't called me, once they do, I'll post it here.

Brother you know it really ain't easy getting this far, that's why I'm worried. Training's just four days from now and one needs to get prepared prior to commencement. God is with us.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by yommy2sure(m): 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2012
mcstan_18:

Brother you know it really ain't easy getting this far, that's why I'm worried. Training's just four days from now and one needs to get prepared prior to commencement. God is with us.
the training myt be a batch thing.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2012
Chydoz_: no comment again till monday for me, i can't wait for d academy to begin

Thank God for you man. We'll definitely meet you guys there.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2012
yommy2sure:
the training myt be a batch thing.

IMO I don't think so sha cos the white man told me we'll all be resuming on October 1st. Maybe like the last time, we might get called very late today.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by yommy2sure(m): 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2012
mcstan_18:

IMO I don't think so sha cos the white man told me we'll all be resuming on October 1st. Maybe like the last time, we might get called very late today.
ok boss...waiting
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by esquanda: 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2012
mcstan_18:

You can say that again. Guess we just have to be patient and wait it out. We've gotten to this stage already, we can't afford despair.
The HR guy told me the result of the medicals will get to them today, after which they would now call to come pick up my offer letter. He even told me to go to the clinic immediately, that it would take three days for the results to be ready, as time is very short. Another guy I met in the elevator sd we'll be starting work by 2nd October, after the training.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2012
yommy2sure:
ok boss...waiting

In our best interest
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2012
esquanda:
You can say that again. Guess we just have to be patient and wait it out. We've gotten to this stage already, we can't afford despair.
The HR guy told me the result of the medicals will get to them today, after which they would now call to come pick up my offer letter. He even told me to go to the clinic immediately, that it would take three days for the results to be ready, as time is very short. Another guy I met in the elevator sd we'll be starting work by 2nd October, after the training.

wow! When did he tell you all these? I think this is more believable. There's no other option left but to wait still.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by esquanda: 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2012
It's official guys. Just got a call to come pick my offer letter tomorrow. Only God made it possible. To Him be all the glory.
Please, where are my colleagues?
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 8:23pm On Sep 06, 2012
esquanda: It's official guys. Just got a call to come pick my offer letter tomorrow. Only God made it possible. To Him be all the glory.
Please, where are my colleagues?

Congrats esquanda. You've moved on now. Pray that we join you guys soon. Any other testimonies guys?
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by esquanda: 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2012
mcstan_18:

Congrats esquanda. You've moved on now. Pray that we join you guys soon. Any other testimonies guys?
of course bro, your testimony is on the way, by the grace of God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House / FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] / Vacancies: FG Announces Job Recruitment Into Ministries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.