Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,549 members, 7,809,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? (54776 Views)

INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Firs Second Stage Of Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2012
Many of my guys have been called oo. Pressure don dey high now. Let's see what happens tomorrow morning then. Speak up yommy2sure
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by yommy2sure(m): 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2012
mcstan_18: Many of my guys have been called oo. Pressure don dey high now. Let's see what happens tomorrow morning then. Speak up yommy2sure

lol...didnt get any call too. Congrats Esquanda and the others that have been called too. Well still waiting and hoping for the best. Nyt
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 12:49am On Sep 07, 2012
I think in all fairness, we ought to meet ourselves there. What do the guys think? See y'all at dawn.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by Chydoz1: 8:34am On Sep 07, 2012
Congrats to everyone, make una no fear, u will get your calls 2day, hopefully we will meet at the academy on monday
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by sleek29(m): 9:14am On Sep 07, 2012
You all should just calm down, if you don't join the training school it doesn't mean you won't join this year, the training school happens once a year, yes, but kpmg recruits round the year as long as there's a space to fill, people leave kpmg every year in droves as kpmg experience is craved for in places like GE, Chevron and the likes, they would always have spaces to fill, so calm down, lots of people here don't even know that kpmg employs corpers serving in other states as full staff, allowing them to visit their states from time to time, its no biggie if you don't resume on monday believe me I'm close to a top staff
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 10:03am On Sep 07, 2012
Chydoz_: Congrats to everyone, make una no fear, u will get your calls 2day, hopefully we will meet at the academy on monday

Yeah, sure. The calls will come in today and hopefully on Monday, we'll begin our journey up the career ladder.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 10:23am On Sep 07, 2012
sleek29: You all should just calm down, if you don't join the training school it doesn't mean you won't join this year, the training school happens once a year, yes, but kpmg recruits round the year as long as there's a space to fill, people leave kpmg every year in droves as kpmg experience is craved for in places like GE, Chevron and the likes, they would always have spaces to fill, so calm down, lots of people here don't even know that kpmg employs corpers serving in other states as full staff, allowing them to visit their states from time to time, its no biggie if you don't resume on monday believe me I'm close to a top staff

The bolded is so true brother, I agree totally. Thanks though for the insightful contribution. For the other guys who'd be having their partner interview today, we wish you the very best.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 11:58am On Sep 07, 2012
esquanda, have you picked up your letter yet?
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by sleek29(m): 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2012
mcstan_18:

The bolded is so true brother, I agree totally. Thanks though for the insightful contribution. For the other guys who'd be having their partner interview today, we wish you the very best.

Its not a difficult thing to get into Kpmg, unlike other big four companies, kpmg fills open spaces almost every month, people keep leaving in droves, the experience is next to nothing, and the training school is not just for kpmg staff as other companies even send staff there for training, its a + to join the training school but if you don't join in september you would still be trained on the job, anyone who doesn't make it by monday should just calm down.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2012
sleek29:

Its not a difficult thing to get into Kpmg, unlike other big four companies, kpmg fills open spaces almost every month, people keep leaving in droves, the experience is next to nothing, and the training school is not just for kpmg staff as other companies even send staff there for training, its a + to join the training school but if you join in september you would still be trained on the job, anyone who doesn't make it by monday should just calm down.

honestly brother, no one would love to be exempted from the training(at least I'm sure of me), even though they may get absorbed thereafter.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by sleek29(m): 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2012
mcstan_18:

honestly brother, no one would love to be exempted from the training(at least I'm sure of me), even though they may get absorbed thereafter.

Well yeah, but just to calm people's nerves, whether or not you join in september, you would still be trained (on the job)
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by esquanda: 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2012
sleek29:

Its not a difficult thing to get into Kpmg, unlike other big four companies, kpmg fills open spaces almost every month, people keep leaving in droves, the experience is next to nothing, and the training school is not just for kpmg staff as other companies even send staff there for training, its a + to join the training school but if you don't join in september you would still be trained on the job, anyone who doesn't make it by monday should just calm down.
mcstan_18: esquanda, have you picked up your letter yet?
yes, I have.
Even, today when I went there, there were people that came to collect their letter for medicals. So, I think they will still call. I understand it's not so easy to wait, but, remember nothing is difficult for God.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2012
esquanda:
yes, I have.
Even, today when I went there, there were people that came to collect their letter for medicals. So, I think they will still call. I understand it's not so easy to wait, but, remember nothing is difficult for God.

Let's hope they do. I mean, there's no option but to watch and pray.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by yommy2sure(m): 12:14am On Sep 08, 2012
We yes 'we' got the call eventually and will be picking up our letters on monday and also join the training. Really grateful to God and all those whose shared experiencies has made the process better and easier for me. God bless you all real good, my guys on this thread ...see you on monday....signing out...
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 12:16am On Sep 08, 2012
And finally!!!
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 12:20am On Sep 08, 2012
@yommy2sure, it's not been an easy ride you know. Thank God we're there at last. Got some questions for you when we get to to the office on Monday.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by Chydoz1: 5:37am On Sep 08, 2012
I knew u guys will join this batch, so I can comfortably call you guys my colleagues, see u on monday.my
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by esquanda: 7:30am On Sep 08, 2012
Yaaaaaayyyyy!!!!!!
Thank God for you @mc_stan and yommy2sure. So like Chydoz said, we're bonafide colleagues.
Sure wasn't an easy ride, but we made it. Glory be to God.
And yes, the contributions of people here who'd gone through these stages really helped. I'm grateful.
So, see you guys on Monday. Hope your suits and ties are ready. lol
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by jstringz(m): 7:36am On Sep 08, 2012
Congratz guyz
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by friendlyY: 7:42am On Sep 08, 2012
hello guys, hurray! I also collected my letter on friday but im having some serious problems with my present employer, I pray it get settled and I join u guys on monday
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 11:07am On Sep 08, 2012
Chydoz_: I knew u guys will join this batch, so I can comfortably call you guys my colleagues, see u on monday.my

See you there bro. My digits are here on this thread already and I've got some of the other guys' as well. Monday here we come!
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2012
esquanda: Yaaaaaayyyyy!!!!!!
Thank God for you @mcstan_18 and yommy2sure. So like Chydoz said, we're bonafide colleagues.
Sure wasn't an easy ride, but we made it. Glory be to God.
And yes, the contributions of people here who'd gone through these stages really helped. I'm grateful.
So, see you guys on Monday. Hope your suits and ties are ready. lol

What a breakthrough! I'd prepared my wardrobe even before the medicals(lol). I do hope it's good enough though.

1 Like

Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 11:12am On Sep 08, 2012
jstringz: Congratz guyz

Oh thanks. How's your PwC journey?
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 11:18am On Sep 08, 2012
friendlyY: hello guys, hurray! I also collected my letter on friday but im having some serious problems with my present employer, I pray it get settled and I join u guys on monday

Congrats dude. So you've been on the KPMG waiting list as well? Una plenty for here oo. In any case, better iron out issues with your current employer o. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, grab it with both hands. See you on Monday. All the best.

1 Like

Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 11:21am On Sep 08, 2012
You see guys, the next time we visit the KPMG towers, we may not have to fill in the visitors' register. Does that get you elated in any way?

1 Like

Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by tjsadiq(m): 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2012
Hello room,v been watching from d sidelines for sum while thou contributed a few times. Am still waiting on d call to pick my leta of employment,did my medicals on Friday afternoon...guess,it mite v to b on Monday den since today is already spent....so eager smiley
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by Chydoz1: 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2012
Make una suits no intimidate my own oh! Na small boy I be oh!
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by esquanda: 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2012
mcstan_18: You see guys, the next time we visit the KPMG towers, we may not have to fill in the visitors' register. Does that get you elated in any way?
As in, I can't wait.

Chydoz_: Make una suits no intimidate my own oh! Na small boy I be oh!
I tell you. Make Monday reach na, u go see designers. hehe

1 Like

Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 11:06pm On Sep 08, 2012
tj_sadiq: Hello room,v been watching from d sidelines for sum while thou contributed a few times. Am still waiting on d call to pick my leta of employment,did my medicals on Friday afternoon...guess,it mite v to b on Monday den since today is already spent....so eager smiley

What else can I say if not "may the Lord grant you tye courage to wait upon him". For KPMG to have rushed your partner inerview and medicals same day, I have a strong feeling you're gonna be called soon to join us. All the best brother.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2012
Chydoz_: Make una suits no intimidate my own oh! Na small boy I be oh!

Of course, it isn't a 'fash-par'. We're all young people you know.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 11:12pm On Sep 08, 2012
esquanda:
As in, I can't wait.

I tell you. Make Monday reach na, u go see designers. hehe

make joy no choke you before you start work oo Mr. Esquanda.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by tjsadiq(m): 5:02am On Sep 09, 2012
mcstan_18:

What else can I say if not "may the Lord grant you tye courage to wait upon him". For KPMG to have rushed your partner inerview and medicals same day, I have a strong feeling you're gonna be called soon to join us. All the best brother.

Thanks bro..amen smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] / 26 Best Websites To Learn Incredibly Useful New Skills / ******

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.