Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Share Your Worst Job Interview Experience And Your Ultimate Interview Fantasy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your Worst Job Interview Experience And Your Ultimate Interview Fantasy (998 Views)

My Interview Experience With A Banking Firm / My Job Interview Experience Today / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Worst Job Interview Experience And Your Ultimate Interview Fantasy by livapul86(m): 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2012
Hello guys, share your experiences of the Worst of job interviews you’ve been unfortunate to be a part of and also your Ultimate job interview fantasy.

My Worst
Sometime in March I went for a job interview with a bank, while going to the bank since I was going by Public transport (Danfo), I decided to unbutton the (neck button)of my Shirt. I was decked in my favourite Suit and the reason for the unbuttoning was to help me breathe a bit freely as my Shirt was a bit tight. I totally forgot about the loosened button as the space created was quite negligible. As I stepped into my Interviewer’s office, I immediately greeted this fairly young lady that was on Sit, trying my best to sound as cheerful as possible. As I sat down, she took one good look at me and immediately noticed the loosened button. This young lady began attacking me from all corners, I started handling with the button of the shirt trying to close the button up. Omo, see struggle with button, it was as if the button had a mind of its own and didn’t want to respond. The lady in question was just mocking me while I struggled, before she blurted that she was done with me, that I should leave and call the next person.

My Ultimate fantasy
To walk into an interviewer’s office and see a portrait of Bill Shankly and Kenny Daglish( sorry, if you’re not a Liverpoolfc fan) on his office wall. The interviewer noticing my admiration for the portrait and immediately asking if I know those men, and my immediate affirmation of being an Anfield faithful. My affirmation bringing a wide smile on the face of my interviewer and setting off a chain of discussion, analysis and banter on everything Liverpool. After our chat, he looks at me and says fellow Kopite how soon are you ready to start work?

PS
Any recruiter out there willing to turn my ultimate fantasy to Reality, should please indicate as I am ever ready.
Re: Share Your Worst Job Interview Experience And Your Ultimate Interview Fantasy by livapul86(m): 6:50am On Jul 20, 2012
Don't be Shy, share your experience.

(1) (Reply)

Greenfield Global Incetis(ggi) Interview. / Industrial Attachment Jobs / Food Science And Technology Looking For IT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.