Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,931 members, 7,799,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

How Do I Attach My Application To My CV? Pls Help. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Attach My Application To My CV? Pls Help. (6749 Views)

How To Attach Large Files / Yahoo Attachment Not Working When Click Attach File Please Help / Is Dere A Bluetooth Device 2 Attach With My Pc To Send & Recieve Files 4rm Fone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Attach My Application To My CV? Pls Help. by Sattors(m): 9:46am On Jul 20, 2012
Can somebody help me here? This is very urgent pls! I want to apply for a job and the employer is asking me to ATTACH MY APPLICATION LETTER TO MY CV. Again how do i save my CV to desktop before sending it to my mail box? God bless.
Re: How Do I Attach My Application To My CV? Pls Help. by dagreen14: 10:07am On Jul 20, 2012
Sattors: Can somebody help me here? This is very urgent pls! I want to apply for a job and the employer is asking me to ATTACH MY APPLICATION TO MY CV but i dont know how to go about it. Again how do i save my CV to desktop before sending it to my mail box? Pls can somebody help me with a step by step procedure? God bless.

When you save your cv, select file - save as - there should be a drop down menu at the top where you can select desktop. You can save your application form in the same way and attach both to an email, which you can then send to the employer.
Re: How Do I Attach My Application To My CV? Pls Help. by nikkyshyne(f): 10:35am On Jul 20, 2012
You mean the employer is asking you to attach your Application "Letter" to your CV?

By this attachment, they mean attach your application letter and CV to their mail. After typing your application letter click on save as in the file menu, in the dialogue box options that pops out, u'll see desktop. Click on desktop and click save.

Repeat same with the CV. Properly naming them of course.

Afterwards, send ya mail. I.e you'd be attaching 2 documents. The application letter and your CV.
Re: How Do I Attach My Application To My CV? Pls Help. by thweraja10: 10:36am On Jul 20, 2012
Can somebody help me here? This is very urgent pls! I want to apply for a job and the employer is asking me to ATTACH MY APPLICATION TO MY CV but i dont know how to go about it. Again how do i save my CV to desktop before sending it to my mail box? Pls can somebody help me with a step by step procedure? God bless.

Wow! are you serious or that was a joke? A graduate that is not computer literate.
Lemme Give you a step by step procedure
1. go to business centre to type your CV, copy it on a flash or CD
2. Then go to a cafe copy your CV to the desktop
3. Go to your mail address
4. go to compose mail Type your application
5. The go to attachment to attach your CV.

And After that i hope you get the job
But first you have to pass the interview

And after this go for a computer tutorial
Re: How Do I Attach My Application To My CV? Pls Help. by bizworldusa34: 11:25am On Jul 20, 2012
Hi,

I am herewith submitting my Resume under attachment for your perusal.

I see no reason to capitalize 'resume'.

Standards of formality vary in different countries and cultures.

For example, I think people in India tend to prefer a lot of formality.

In N. America, we often wish to be formal, but the level of formality in your example would usually be seen as excessive.

Thank you

Bizworldusa
Re: How Do I Attach My Application To My CV? Pls Help. by Sattors(m): 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2012
thweraja10:

Wow! are you serious or that was a joke? A graduate that is not computer literate.

Re: How Do I Attach My Application To My CV? Pls Help. by Sattors(m): 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2012
thweraja10:

I neva complain dat i cant use computer,all i asked for was how to attach a file. Thanks anyway.
Re: How Do I Attach My Application To My CV? Pls Help. by paulokwudiri(m): 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2012
Sattors:
I neva complain dat i cant use computer,all i asked for was how to attach a file. Thanks anyway.

My friend be greatful for the answers you hav gotten so far.Still go for a computer training
Re: How Do I Attach My Application To My CV? Pls Help. by femi4: 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2012
Sattors:
If you cannot attach a file/document to your mails, I wonder what you ve been doing with computer. Playing games?.....BTW, What did you study?

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Old Inactive Fiverr Buyer Account For Quick Money / Sell And Repair Your Laptop At A Good Price / How Is Swift Broadband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.