Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

THE FARM (a Psychological Thriller) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE FARM (a Psychological Thriller) (4793 Views)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller / IFY - A Romantic Thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE FARM (a Psychological Thriller) by oladayo042: 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2012
@morzook Please keep it up and remember that some of us are waiting.
Re: THE FARM (a Psychological Thriller) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2012
Nice piece
you said its a novel,what's the title and authors's name,i'll love to read it.
Re: THE FARM (a Psychological Thriller) by Bebetter: 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2012
Based on ur summary above, thats some d.o.p.e GANGSTER Poo!!! omo write dey go!
Re: THE FARM (a Psychological Thriller) by yinkalink(f): 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2012
Skipping all d comments,accolades Ñ blah blahs, I got to say U can do better. As ur Number 1 fan Ñ critic, I rly u sorta flatlined there. The puppeteer was better
Re: THE FARM (a Psychological Thriller) by meshybizzo(m): 12:15am On Jul 26, 2012
@Writer this is one of the best beginnings of a story I hav read on NL. Also good writing skills n the story flows well. Thumbs up

alleviate2002us:

i wish u culd substantiate on the above since u were tutored by Soyinka......how can u say such nasty words wit out pointin out specifics wit suggested corrections!

All dez Nland I.T.K self, wen una go sabi somtin.....u even contradicted ur self sayin hez a good writer...SMH

@alleviate2002us I culdnt hv said it beta myself.

O.D.B.:
Dull, uninteresting and out right depressing.

You introduced your story fluently but it flat-linned almost immediately.

You story lacks content and substance. You know how to write but you have no creativity.

@O.D.B you obvious sound like you probably hv worked on 1 of dose f**ked up nollywood movies n u r lettin it get 2 ur head. You also sound like u don't knw notin abt writing. So if you don't hv ny constructive criticism 2 make shut d f**k up pls. I repeat shut d f**k up. Tank u

@Op pls continue grin

1 Like

Re: THE FARM (a Psychological Thriller) by birdman(m): 7:40am On Jul 26, 2012
morzook: i will post more chapters but i can't post the story to the end cos it's a full length novel ....

crazy twist. Im not sure you should be posting the whole synopsis
Re: THE FARM (a Psychological Thriller) by emmiesky(m): 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2012
Intresting piece.
Can't wait for the concluding part.
Re: THE FARM (a Psychological Thriller) by oliidell(m): 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2012
Nice one Morzook, but there is a Sheldon wit a similar storyline. It is titled 'Tell me your dreams'. I believe ur Novel is based on Multi Personality Disorders.

I tink u r very good, but u stil didn't touch lola.luv
Re: THE FARM (a Psychological Thriller) by Scarlettb(f): 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2012
O.D.B.:
Dull, uninteresting and out right depressing.

You story lacks content and substance. You know how to write but you have no creativity.
O.D.B.:

Now, O.D.B....Read his synopsis and eat your words..

Morzook...

Love this!...It starts by you giving us a sneak peak, and most would think they can predict the end like some nollywood crap. Well, I am sure loving even the sedate pace at which this part was narrated.
It treats multiple personality disorder just like 'Tell me your dreams', but it's unique because it is set in our very own place, and the characters are just like people we've known(well not the serial-killing part)....

You published yet?...I had like to read the full story...Well done...$ß.
Re: THE FARM (a Psychological Thriller) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2012
Stil nufing?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Text Book That Wiil Teach Me English / Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> / Magdalene* - A Short Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.