Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

P.t.i Entrance Examination Result Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / P.t.i Entrance Examination Result Is Out (6173 Views)

P.t.i Entrance Exam Preparation / 2015 National Common Entrance Examination Into JS 1 Of Unity Colleges / P.t.i Entrance Examination Preparation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P.t.i Entrance Examination Result Is Out by Default01: 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2012
Lets share our scores and talk abt d adm.i got 82

1 Like

Re: P.t.i Entrance Examination Result Is Out by paleo(m): 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2012
please Bro,how did you check your result.my kid brother couldnt find his on the site..when we try to check,the site kept replying that no result/record found for this candidate..please can i get your number so i'll call you for further guidelines.please i'll really appreciate.0803496173 is my number.thanks.
Re: P.t.i Entrance Examination Result Is Out by Default01: 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2012
Ma guy go 2 pti.edu.ng after dat enter check exam score den u would se another portal he shld put in his email address and password(dats d one he used 2 do his application).den after dat he wold se his profile,he can proceed 4rm dere
Re: P.t.i Entrance Examination Result Is Out by peterirhivben: 11:46am On Aug 04, 2014
ADMISSION INTO PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUDE (P.T.I) EFFURUN 2014/2015
The requirement to gain admission into PTI includes the following
1. 5 credit pass in your o-level either waec, neco or nabtech.
2. A very high score in the entrance exam that will be conducted by the school
CALL: 09096119817
NOTE: It is not enough to pass the cut-off mark. You have to score very high, infact assurance is given only to the first 15 student that score the highest in each department. The other 45 student will be given considerations based on various factors.
This is where I can be of help to you. We can prepare you for the P.T.I entrance exam with all you need to be among the first 15 student or to get a very high score.
Some person will quickly say, well I am not an intelligent student, I am just an average student who just struggle to pass my waec, so how can I be among the first 15 student or score very high score without help?
But you already have help. Let me assured you that if you did not score at least 90 out of 150 total in the P.T.I entrance examination I am going to refund your money back including the money you used to buy the form. General cut-off mark for P.T.I is usually 75.
What I will reveal you is a secret, a secret I have used to help so many persons to gain admission into P.T.I school for the past 5 years. Do not guess long, the secret is advanced preparation, hard work, determination and the right preparatory materials as well as how to tackle the questions with 100% accuracy.
If you follow my preparatory materials with all the exam secret in it, you do not need to be an intelligent students to score above 90. But before you think of getting involved with this program, take note of this agreement. A SECRET IS A SECRET AND SHOULD REMAIN AS SUCH.
This means the information I will be sharing with you should not be posted on a public forum or website or shared with others through e-mail, whatever.
You can tell your friend to get registered for this program so that they will benefit also
If you are really interested in getting admission into PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE (P.T.I) just text PTI TO 09096119817 or send e-mail to: ptientranceexamdvd@gmail.com. Or drop your e-mail here.
We will contact you and give you additional information. You have the right to be pass any exam and gain admission into any institution of higher learning in Nigeria. This provision is limited, first come first serve.
CALL: 09096119817
PLEASE NOTE:
1. DO NOT RELY ON EXAMINATION MALPRACTISE. PTI IS A VERY STANDARD SCHOOL AND IF YOU GET IN THROUGH THE WINDOW DEFINITELY YOU WILL BE FLUSHED OUT THROUGH THE SAME SOURCE.
2. WE ENCOURAGE HARD WORk AND DISCOURAGE EXAMINATION MALPRACTISE
3. WE ARE NOT RECRUITMENT ORGANISATION OR CLAIM TO BE AFFILIATE TO ANY SCHOOL. WE ARE A PRIVATE BODY PROVIDING EDUCATIONAL SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES TO THE PUBLIC
4. WE DO NOT PROMISE ANY ONE WHO PARTICIPATES IN OUR PROGRAM UNMERITS ADMISSION. THE SCHOOL REMAIN THE SINGLE ENTITY TO GRANT ADMISSION AFTER CONSIDERATIONS OF VARIUOS FACTORS

THIS POST IS MADE BY: BLUEPRINT SOLUTIONS (we provide solutions to your needs)
For enquiry call: 09096119817
e-mail: blueprinteducationaldvd@gmail.com; ptientranceexamdvd@gmail.com; edumate2015@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Graduate In Statistics And Undergraduate, Lets Meet Here / Reps To Include Anti-Corruption Classes In Primary & Secondary Schools / 25 Simple Facts That Will Mess Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.