Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution (12302 Views)

Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form / Buhari Wants Islamic Books Included In Federal Schools' Curriculum / Dame Patience Jonathan And Her Poor Communication Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by glimpse(f): 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2012
shocked angry c her left mouth! Y she no tel INEC to create dat kind political office. So dat she go campaign,win election...afta dat mak she talk abt BENEFIT. i hiss in ijaw language. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by steffans(m): 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2012
lookmangiw: I cant believe she said this.this news must have been doctored. She cant be this stupid, or am i wrong?

u neva see anythng....doctored ko dociktor ni........ grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Acidosis(m): 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2012
Na wa 4 naija journalists o" I'm very sure that these statements wasn't hers. The biased journalist was only after "benefits" leaving aside other points.

. . .and what if shes even asking for benefits? isn't she working, atleast to some extent. Dame Patience Jonathan is far. . .far better than Most Nigerians in the civil service (Federal, State and Local )who include the names of every member of their family, dead and living on government's payroll, turning them to ghost workers.

Let us face better issues and move forward.
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Vigilante: 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2012
Acidosis: Na wa 4 naija journalists o" I'm very sure that these statements wasn't hers. The biased journalist was only after "benefits" leaving aside other points.

. . .and what if shes even asking for benefits? isn't she working, atleast to some extent. Dame Patience Jonathan is far. . .far better than Most Nigerians in the civil service (Federal, State and Local )who include the names of every member on government's payroll, turning them to ghost workers.

Welcome. I see say you been go charge your laptop. Welcome Bros.

7 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Pozzy(m): 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2012
steffans: Wonders will never end in 9ja.............. shocked shocked shocked
so was it bcuz of benefits she accepted d perm sec job
smh 4 9ja........

Guess so..

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by kooto(m): 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2012
So the retirement benefits her husband will enjoy till he dies is not enough for her she wants her own, what a country we have!sebi BABA IYABO & IYABO BOTH HAVE OIL BLOCKS maybe she is taking a cue from that if she has benefit from nigeria alongside her husband in retirement it's not too bad afteral the whole of Nigeria should serve them for a job well done...SHAME!
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Damalex4luv(m): 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2012
I'll soon strangled this woman to death.someone should pls stop me.
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Acidosis(m): 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2012
Vigilante:

I'm always in charge bros
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by PeeDaVinci: 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2012
this tells me a lot about the rationale and logic behind many of gej's decision. the point is this - even if the woman is not controlling gej, she will have a considerable amount of influence on gej's decision, and if this is the way she reasons . . . . i smh
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Abyjah: 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2012
I see nothing wrong with what she said and I quite support her. Infact, she has my blessing. They should aswell include their children, uncles, aunts, village chiefs and their entire village in the constitution!

Dame has forgotten her sole duty is to give GEJ quality lap-dance.

2 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by whealthy(m): 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2012
Acidosis:

. . .and what if shes even asking for benefits? isn't she working, atleast to some extent. Dame Patience Jonathan is far. . .far better than Most Nigerians in the civil service (Federal, State and Local )who include the names of every member of their family, dead and living on government's payroll, turning them to ghost workers.

Bros which work be that? Who give am? When even political office holders collecting retirement benefits is not proper, you are talking of paying there wives retirement benefits too.
Make them put there children too now. Them no get dog? Make the dog follow for promo na.

4 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by wowo2: 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2012
I hope, sincerely hope that the president doesn't share his wife's views...
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by onatisi(m): 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2012
nigeria seems to be turning into a circus,from boko haram to faroukgate now first lady demanding for gratuity and retirement benefit just as some legislators wives went to london to learn how to be a good wife to a legislator.i dey laughooooooooooo.i love this country no dulling absolutey no dull moment
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by phrankar(f): 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2012
Mk em hubby react †̥ dis

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Acidosis(m): 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2012
its up to the senate to play their role by insulting the hell out of her. Any bast.ard senator that supports the move go die.
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Acidosis(m): 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2012
its up to the senate to play their role by insulting the hell out of her. Any bast.ard senator that supports the move will die.
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2012
I think her advisers didn't know she was going to say this. They probably didn't know she was going to sound this ridiculous. If she wants benefits she better go and do her perm sec job well. Very silly talk

2 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by crackhouse(m): 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2012
Che some pastors claimed he is the messiah sent to salvage Nigerians. Now her wife want to retire with benefits. Messiah indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by ifeci: 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2012
Sun of god: Should Dame Patience Wish Be Granted?

grin grin grin grin grin the woman has been let out of the cage again
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by str8talk1: 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2012
tonyx4x44: Is she high
she is in d realm of d celestial
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by onatisi(m): 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2012
but honestly guys i think she is right ,they do need a ministry also,ministry of first ladies and they will be under the presidency,i think it is wonderful idea being a first lady is no joke or what do you think,and they need permanent secetaries too
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2012
owobokiri: Was watching her addressing an international forum overseas few weeks ago. It was as if a pompous akara seller has been relocated to a NASA lab!

occam: Comic relief for the end of a hectic week grin

dats d baddest bashing 4 Madam P.
She dsnt suprise me anymore. I tot she wanted 2 make gud pnts lyk dng more projects 2 beta 9ja. Didnt knw its cos of retirement benefits. @ tyms I wonder wether hr speeches v bn censored b4 bn delivered 2 d public.
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Awofilip: 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2012
Nigeria has been doomed. We youth of this country need to do something fast cos this people are ready to ruin our future via their aim while still in office. God save us o.
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by str8talk1: 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2012
whealthy:
Bros which work be that? Who give am? When even political office holders collecting retirement benefits is not proper, you are talking of paying there wives retirement benefits too.
Make them put there children too now. Them no get dog? Make the dog follow for promo na.
Itz not nly promo but Bonnanza.

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2012
Vigilante:

LWKMD grin grin grin
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by sharpman1(m): 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2012
This has got to be a joke!!!!
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by pendusky(m): 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2012
I congratulate the Governor of Bayelsa state for appointing me as a Permanent Secretary. May his soul rest in peace. grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by zibe(m): 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2012
I seriously don't find this funny. Just when you think nothing new can come up! Peole are deliberating on issues that affect the populace to be in the constitution and our own president's wife is canvassing for her selfish interest. cry
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by plaetton: 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2012
You know the the president is getting despotic and losing control of his development agenda when the first lady begins to yap unintelligently like a drunk parrot. I am a staunch GEJ supporter, but, I must say that his wife's recent shananigans are begining to make GEJ look as hollow and rudderless as most of his critics claim.
HHHMM

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Adanyebe(m): 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2012
It's so ridiculous to have a first like Dame Patience.I think GEJ should
speak some sense into her, otherwise she will continue to think with her anus and say
whatever she feels like. Infact, I think she should be whipped before fellow Nigerians
for vomiting such crap. If no be 1st class MuMu wey she be, Who tell her say na her job to
decide wetin supoose dey Constitution.

2 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Supergwin(m): 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2012
Dis overambitious woman wey no fit spik english wella... Instead make she go open foundation 4 d less-priviledged lyk l8 stella, she dey find retirement benefit... Shay na u we vote 4, ur husband wey hin presidency dey hang 4 thread, instead make u support am u dey fite 4 benefit, mumu *retardeen* yhu beta save d millions wey u dey use cook banga soup cos u n ur husband don expire fnsh...

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by ifeci: 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2012
pendusky: I congratulate the Governor of Bayelsa state for appointing me as a Permanent Secretary. May his soul rest in peace. grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin guy i don use laff break my laptop, I no go surprise say she fit tlk dt kind thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2015: Politicians With Criminal Recordwill Not Be Allowed – IG / Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia / INEC To Proceed With Ondo Election As Electoral Materials Arrive (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.