Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution (12301 Views)

Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form / Buhari Wants Islamic Books Included In Federal Schools' Curriculum / Dame Patience Jonathan And Her Poor Communication Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by koruji(m): 3:30am On Jul 21, 2012
Now I understand why Ileke-Idi opened a sign-board for the woman.

She is just a crass opportunist!!!

[size=14pt]In the middle of a N1billion monthly budget for food, while other Nigerians are dying from bombs, malaria, hunger, etc the woman is angling for benefits to enjoy after the husband leaves office. She is uncontrollable!!![/size]
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Nobody: 3:35am On Jul 21, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by jimmyboy1010(m): 3:51am On Jul 21, 2012
nagoma: Fashola was right, and why did the husband not call her to order ?. That should be easier than fighting corruption. Wait a minute - is it ?
I think this woman has what they call "diaohrrea(Pls Pardon my english) of the mouth"!, 'cos how can a sane person talk in that kind of manner. She must be sick or somethingsad

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Heymus(m): 4:16am On Jul 21, 2012
shocked:@:oWattttt!!? She can't be serious, retirement benefit ? Wat a DLAME'talks.
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Heymus(m): 4:17am On Jul 21, 2012
shocked:@:oWattttt!!? She can't be serious, retirement benefit ? Wat DLAME'talks.
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by omalicha2: 4:27am On Jul 21, 2012
This patie self na wa for her
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by iykak47: 4:28am On Jul 21, 2012
This is a legal matter if the first lady had contravened the law she should be taken to court,
Patience is an independent woman who should earn her own money.
Does her life begins and stops at Aso rock?
Must her career be put to an end because she is the wife of the president?
Blaming her for accepting the job is a load of arrant nonsense.
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by armadeo(m): 4:30am On Jul 21, 2012
Am surprised that I could still be surprised by dame. Anyway goodluck j we are waiting for u come 2015. If ur luck takes u that far!

P.s if wives of appointess get benefits what of husbands. Then every married person should receive double pay grin this Ppl want to COMPLETELY ruin naija.

Loved the quote about jonas poor decision making b4 he became president.

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by armadeo(m): 4:31am On Jul 21, 2012
iykak47: This is a legal matter if the first lady had contravened the law she should be taken to court,
Patience is an independent woman who should earn her own money.
Does her life begins and stops at Aso rock?
Must her career be put to an end because she is the wife of the president?
Blaming her for accepting the job is a load of arrant nonsense.

God bless you. She can move to bayelsa and work as a ps as that's her job not first lady.

2 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by imoleayo55(m): 4:34am On Jul 21, 2012
am i the only one looking for comments from beaf, billyonaire and co...(i.e the remaining 38 laptops)? @ Dame, no be your fault, na pple wey vote for GEJ and not PDP cause all these insults to us (if those statements are true cos i still no bliv say person fit talk that kind rubbish ooo)

2 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Naijamericana: 5:01am On Jul 21, 2012
Vigilante:

SOURCE: www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news-update/54570-bayelsa%3A-jonathans-wife-justifies-appointment.html

But Mrs Jonathan are you the president or is Ebelechukwu the president?
hahahhaha...what a comedy cheesy
Nigeria = failed state = jungle = banana republic
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Naijamericana: 5:02am On Jul 21, 2012
lookmangiw: I cant believe she said this.this news must have been doctored. She cant be this stupid, or am i wrong?

Think very hard about this one...It is Nigeria we are talking about here undecided
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Naijamericana: 5:06am On Jul 21, 2012
Vigilante:

SOURCE: www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news-update/54570-bayelsa%3A-jonathans-wife-justifies-appointment.html

why are we surprised by what she is saying?
when they appointed her permanent secretary of bayelsa, many, many nigerians supported her
gej and her are only just beginning, they will ruin this country so stay tuned for more

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by lookmangiw(m): 5:14am On Jul 21, 2012
pro01:

Don't be silly; I didn't invite a scumbag like you to respond to my post. Keep your filthy opinion to yourself.

@ Topic. As I suspected, the adversarial Nation Newspaper's report might have been overly manipulated to suit Tinubu's ACN's purposes. The Nation's report makes it seem as if the First Lady was asking for constitutional provisions that would guarantee first ladies retirement benefits - by viture of their first ladyship. Clearly, that was not what she meant. In her own (admittedly ineloquent) way of speaking, she meant that first ladies should be allowed to pursue their own careers and earn their own retirement benefits consequently. Evidence of this can be found in two other more credible reports from more credible national newspapers

www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/patience-jonathan-sworn-in-as-perm-sec-in-bayelsa/

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/my-promotion-was-deserved-says-patience-jonathan/120464/

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/my-promotion-was-deserved-says-patience-jonathan/120464/
at olodo, so spot the difference between the two newspaper reports.
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by talk2me006(m): 5:17am On Jul 21, 2012
[quote author=andresia][/quote]
sebi we told u dat time dat gej is nt someone to vote.
see our live nw

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by mkoabiola: 5:40am On Jul 21, 2012
Laf don tear my trouser here wit
all comments,I can't laf alone,
Sooooooo funnnyy d funniest comments on NL so far
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Leemak: 5:40am On Jul 21, 2012
Pls where is mr senseless beaf and other retardeen paid puppets dt against our claim here on dis best ever social site(nl) dt dame jonathan accepted d post of perm sec just because of monetary benefits and mortgaging d life of ordinary bayelsan....u can c dt dis useless wife of drunkard fisherman from otueke community a.k.a GEJ is dumb,greedy selfish and corrupt...not only u should be included in d constitution ur mother and father's should also be included.....foolish

2 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by dollyptosh(m): 6:15am On Jul 21, 2012
Leemak: Pls where is mr senseless beaf and other retardeen paid puppets dt against our claim here on dis best ever social site(nl) dt dame jonathan accepted d post of perm sec just because of monetary benefits and mortgaging d life of ordinary bayelsan....u can c dt dis useless wife of drunkard fisherman from otueke community a.k.a GEJ is dumb,greedy selfish and corrupt...not only u should be included in d constitution ur mother and father's should also be included.....foolish
lol
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Delafruita(m): 6:31am On Jul 21, 2012
this country is going downhill every minute.even countries where the first lady's office is recognised in the constituition,they holder doesnt get a salary.the FLOTUS doesnt even get an allowance talkless of a salary and it would be unheard of for the FLOTUS to have any paid employment.the only exception would have been hilary clinton but she gave up the first lady role to her daughter,chelsea and focused on her senate campaign.thats how sensible people act.if she wants to be a perm sec,she should relocate to bayelsa,if she wants to remain in abuja,then she shouldnt be a perm sec.
isnt it enough that nigerians feed her,clothe her,pay for her unneccesary travels,foot the bills for her brazilian hair,fuel her long convoy,pay for her humongous jewelleries and bleaching cream?now she wants a retirement benefit for doing absolutely nothing?why is this country in this mess?if only nostradamus had seen the future of nigeria,he wouldhave told us to beware of good luck no matter how attractive it looks(even if it gives a damn)
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by francis247(m): 6:41am On Jul 21, 2012
So Dame Patience Wants
Presidents' wife and Wives of political appointees Salaries, Allowances and retirement benefits
Included In Constitution; what about the children?
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by phildon: 6:51am On Jul 21, 2012
economia: I can see you with pen there, you can as well write in the constitution.
The day her English enters our constitution, d Queen of England will course Nigeria for murdering her beloved languge.
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by phildon: 6:52am On Jul 21, 2012
francis247: So Dame Patience Wants
Presidents' wife and Wives of political appointees Salaries, Allowances and retirement benefits
Included In Constitution; what about the children?
And those dt hold umblela 4 her.
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Parnassuss(m): 6:53am On Jul 21, 2012
lookmangiw: I cant believe she said this.this news must have been doctored. She cant be this stupid, or am i wrong?

At the end of the day, determine if you were wrong or not because as we scorn this woman so does she scorn us. But where we are weak, feeble, pathetic and unable to move a muscle except to type a criticism, she goes out and gets her wish done!
I think its time for another NATIONAL STRIKE! This one must be the 'JONATHAN must go' strike
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Damalex4luv(m): 7:04am On Jul 21, 2012
Thanks for the advice.i no wan die now.
boyendowed:

No need to stop you.Bullets will stop you 100 meters away from her
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 21, 2012
lookmangiw:
at olodo, so spot the difference between the two newspaper reports.

I can't be held responsible for YOUR failure to "spot the difference"; neither is it my responsibility to do that for you. Dimwit.
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Afam4eva(m): 7:09am On Jul 21, 2012
Is she not ashamed of herself. Instead of her to give a good reason why the role of the frist lay be put in the constitution instead she's thinking of retirement benefits. Thief ole, carry am go.
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Leemak: 7:14am On Jul 21, 2012
Pls where is wole Soyinka?....he should come and defend dis as well, abi he no defend LAME JONATHAN's perm sec appointment.....wot a political professor!
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by DExplorer1: 7:42am On Jul 21, 2012
ifeci:

Sharaap dia! u m0r0nic imbecilistic, impish Nematode! we have seen u wit ur appropriate morals and the height of wot u can do wit it! paid modaphucka! get lost!

ANY-PEN :

You're very STUPID for thinking we're! May the blood of all the people who lost their lives as a result of your boss incompetence & greed be upon you & your sender including your generations to come if there will be any.

I'm tired of people like you that will never be reasonable but insultive. Welcome to the hall of SHAME!

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by charlsecy4(m): 7:43am On Jul 21, 2012
Her emphasis on retirement benefits is worrisome!
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by DExplorer1: 7:50am On Jul 21, 2012
D-Explorer:
It's unfortunate what NL has become when it comes to GEJ issue and that of his wife. Several comments here are simply out-of-content, no point made, no fact stated. Why should everyone sleep and turn their heads to THE SAME direction. Even those so little to be her grandsons and daughters has subscribed to insult and curses. Even if you have issues with the government, was it GEJ's fault that you lack appropriate morals? Are these the generation that call themselves leaders? The irony is that she's not aware of the magnitude of your dwindled incisiveness, diatribed potentials and unwarranted hatred for every of her speech. I hope someday, many of you will wake-up to realise that you just wasted productive hours of making your lives better. My sincere advice!

lookmangiw: i need help, please what laptop number is this. Beaf please come and identify.

Dude, how is that related?

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by PDF: 8:02am On Jul 21, 2012
Her next proposal will be to hold elections for First ladies. The one who emerges as d winner will be imposed on the Presidential winner, disregarding his own wife.....just to av an everlasting tenure... Oshi!!!

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by four4: 8:12am On Jul 21, 2012
pro01:

Don't be silly; I didn't invite a scumbag like you to respond to my post. Keep your filthy opinion to yourself.

@ Topic. As I suspected, the adversarial Nation Newspaper's report might have been overly manipulated to suit Tinubu's ACN's purposes. The Nation's report makes it seem as if the First Lady was asking for constitutional provisions that would guarantee first ladies retirement benefits - by viture of their first ladyship. Clearly, that was not what she meant. In her own (admittedly ineloquent) way of speaking, she meant that first ladies should be allowed to pursue their own careers and earn their own retirement benefits consequently. Evidence of this can be found in two other more credible reports from more credible national newspapers

www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/patience-jonathan-sworn-in-as-perm-sec-in-bayelsa/

did you understand english atall? Abi is there any difference btw two papers? What is the concern of TINUBU or ACN in this stupidity of you sister?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Military Rescues Another 25 Boko Haram Hostages / Femi Fani-Kayode Describes The Ministerial Screening As 'A Pitiful Joke' / General Lucky Irabor Denies News Of Release Of Chibok Girls In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.