Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Filling Stations To Avoid In Your Area - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Filling Stations To Avoid In Your Area (678 Views)

Fuel Crisis: NNPC Orders Mega Stations To Commence 24-hour Service / Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station / 10 Misconceptions About Nigerian Filling Stations. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Filling Stations To Avoid In Your Area by thompsons: 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2012
I noticed this particular filling station between Berger and the Turning to Alagbole on the Ojodu Axis before the Police station,whenever I buy fuel in a jerrycan that takes 1900 to fill up it always take like 2300 to fill when you get there.I only go there when I get home late from work.They seem to be well at home with the pump adjustment they have done to cheat people.So many filling station are presently cheating innocent Nigerians.Please sensitize us if you have anyone you know in your area for us to avoid them.

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of A Policeman Deadly Drunk @ 5:45am / Is Violence A Way Forward For Nigerian Youths / It's My Birthday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.