Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,356 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:03 PM

Pls Can I Gain Admission With This Waec Result? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Can I Gain Admission With This Waec Result? (22861 Views)

What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result / If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? / What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can I Gain Admission With This Waec Result? by Hackman1994: 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2012
Pls i want 2 know eng-d7,maths-c6,agric-c6,geo-c4,econs-d7,govt-d7,chem-c5,bio-c4,phy-f9 and what can i study with it.
Re: Pls Can I Gain Admission With This Waec Result? by Hackman1994: 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2012
Yes or no?
Re: Pls Can I Gain Admission With This Waec Result? by mercyifex: 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2012
no ur eng is d7 no sch ll take u wit dat.
Hackman1994: Yes or no?
Re: Pls Can I Gain Admission With This Waec Result? by MrRector(m): 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2012
Y
Re: Pls Can I Gain Admission With This Waec Result? by Acidosis(m): 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2012
Hackman1994: I wan cry,i say i wan cry..I don tire 4 dis world..Which kind world be this..Wetin i do that my life go be like dis..Why me..I say i wan cry..Dis world is evil..Dis world is wicked..Look at my miserable life..I cant take it any longer..Dis world is not my home..
This world is your home. As long as you're alive, then there is hope for you. All you need do is to apply for the next GCE, Waec or something. Study some past questions on English language and pray. You'll definitely make it.
Getting into a University is not as difficult as you think, going through it and getting a job thereafter is the principal thing.
Re: Pls Can I Gain Admission With This Waec Result? by Patwitme(m): 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2012
nt only u dat has dis problem o.here is my own 4 two sitin in 3yrs.engD7,mathsC6,econsC6,govtC4,lit in englishB3,commB3,agricB3.an l wnt to read accountancy.pls help
Re: Pls Can I Gain Admission With This Waec Result? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 20, 2012
Mr Rector: Yes. But as a science student in most private uni/poly
Never
No Uni will accept a D7 in English or F9 in Physics for a science stdnt. The truth is Simple and must be told, u wnt make it wit dis result. Try Registering for dis yr's GCE, its nt closed yet
Re: Pls Can I Gain Admission With This Waec Result? by buzor(m): 6:39am On Jul 21, 2012
Harbioollah:
Never
No Uni will accept a D7 in English or F9 in Physics for a science stdnt. The truth is Simple and must be told, u wnt make it wit dis result. Try Registering for dis yr's GCE, its nt closed yet
best answer
Re: Pls Can I Gain Admission With This Waec Result? by Hackman1994: 8:30am On Jul 21, 2012
Bros but casala too much na,i don tire 4 dis world..My evil mum is d cause of dis problem..She neglected me when i was a kid..I wish she died when i was a kid all these thing couldnt have happened..Why did God create women,my evil mum married cos she saw others getting married..She think that marriage is all about enjoying s3x..I don die..I say i don die instead of me to end up being a nuisance to this nation..I better use her 4 ritual..Dat is d only option left 4 me now..I must do it.I cant imagine myself writing another 0 level exam at 21..I wan cry,i say i wan cry..I must use her 4 ritual.. i must do it..My dream of becoming an engineer,philatropist and musician is at d verge of collapsing..Men days are rugged!!
Re: Pls Can I Gain Admission With This Waec Result? by Acidosis(m): 8:40am On Jul 21, 2012
Take it easy man,
Re: Pls Can I Gain Admission With This Waec Result? by Hackman1994: 8:52am On Jul 21, 2012
@uncle acidosis casala too much now..I don suffer 4 dis world alot..I know that if life they,hope still they..I wan ask u this question,why did God create me 4 dis world knowing fully well that my life go be somehow? He come put me 4 evil parents that made my childhood days a miserable and unforgotten one...Bros i get sense but my past life still dey draw me backward..
Re: Pls Can I Gain Admission With This Waec Result? by LadyAdorable: 9:43am On Jul 21, 2012
Take it easy my dear. GOD IS UR STRENGTH. Even b4 you wia born He beheld your unformd substance,he already knws what u will be. JUST TALK TO HIM IN PRAYERS WITH PURENESS OF HRT AND SINCERITY OF PURPOSE,I KNW HE LISTENS... Even b4 a word is on ur lips HE knoweth it all together.
Hackman1994: @uncle acidosis casala too much now..I don suffer 4 dis world alot..I know that if life they,hope still they..I wan ask u this question,why did God create me 4 dis world knowing fully well that my life go be somehow? He come put me 4 evil parents that made my childhood days a miserable and unforgotten one...Bros i get sense but my past life still dey draw me backward..
Re: Pls Can I Gain Admission With This Waec Result? by Hackman1994: 9:45am On Jul 21, 2012
I wish i was borne into a muslim family., not evil christain mum that dont even care 4 their kids..What they are after 4 is 2 wear gud clothes and expensive necklaces to church while their children are on rags..Some even wear topless clothes 2 church...I hate christainity they dont value their kids..They care 4 other peoples children..I hate u all xtain mum that despise their children..
Re: Pls Can I Gain Admission With This Waec Result? by Hackman1994: 9:52am On Jul 21, 2012
Lady Adorable: Take it easy my dear. GOD IS UR STRENGTH. Even b4 you wia born He beheld your unformd substance,he already knws what u will be. JUST TALK TO HIM IN PRAYERS WITH PURENESS OF HRT AND SINCERITY OF PURPOSE,I KNW HE LISTENS... Even b4 a word is on ur lips HE knoweth it all together.

aunty thank u so much 4 ur advice..I so much appreciate ur advice but aunty i dey pray everyday although i dont go to church any longer..I stopped going 2 church 5 years ago due 2 some issues..I know that God dey everywhere..Even if i wan go worship 4 inside house of God..I will never go back 2 xtainity na islam i wil go.
Re: Pls Can I Gain Admission With This Waec Result? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 21, 2012
Hackman1994: I wish i was borne into a muslim family., not evil christain mum that dont even care 4 their kids..What they are after 4 is 2 wear gud clothes and expensive necklaces to church while their children are on rags..Some even wear topless clothes 2 church...I hate christainity they dont value their kids..They care 4 other peoples children..I hate u all xtain mum that despise their children..
Bro,
Ur mom neglected u. Fyn she did somefin wrong bt am disappointed in U.
Dnt ever think ur dream is gone. It depends on ur determination. Am very Optimistic that u'll make her regret her actions wen u've finally achieved ur Goals.
Be determined and Optimistic. My mom always tell me something: "We write Our Destiny with Our Own Hands". No matter the Consequences, ur ability to be great depends on You alone. U need more Determination
Re: Pls Can I Gain Admission With This Waec Result? by Drgemini1: 7:07am On Aug 11, 2013
Plz can diz result enta any school...chemistry-B3,physics D7,Biology-C6,Mathz-C4,F/mathz-C6,English-C4,Geography-B3,Econs-B2,Agric-A1....
Re: Pls Can I Gain Admission With This Waec Result? by Atolagbe1: 9:46am On Aug 11, 2013
@OP,Let me share my story with u because I know when there is life there is enough hope.I wrote O'L exams 7 times b4 i eventually made it,during those time i'll gain admission buh when d o'level result came out F9 is d order of d day to d extent dat i almost committed suicide;but I thank God 2day all is a story.later d following yr i gained admission in2 d University Of Nigeria...Bro keep on don't stop writting,dat's d battle of Life.

1 Like

Re: Pls Can I Gain Admission With This Waec Result? by AkinropoIlori: 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2013
At Hackman1994, i wil like you to connect me on 2go through dis account fgo31 or dis gmail account michaelomonla@gmail.com. So we can talk better. Thanks.
Re: Pls Can I Gain Admission With This Waec Result? by timidio: 11:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
pls can I study political science in eksu with dis result, English c6 maths A1 Yoruba A1 Government b3 Crk. B2 civic B3 computer c6 animal husbandry. b3 pls help me pls
Re: Pls Can I Gain Admission With This Waec Result? by timidio: 11:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
Pls help oo
Re: Pls Can I Gain Admission With This Waec Result? by timidio: 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
Maths, English, civic,Yoruba,animal husbandry,computer, government, crk. Pls which five subject out of dis list by me,can I combine to study political science becos m confuse about d social science subject in d political science requirement "U.T.M.E Requirements

Five O/L credits, which must include English, Mathematics, Government/History and one other subject in the Social Sciences

U.T.M.E. Subjects

English Language, Government or History, plus two other Social Sciences/Arts subjects." Pls help me for God sake pls
Re: Pls Can I Gain Admission With This Waec Result? by Jammerrex: 4:21am On Aug 30, 2021
Please I need reply what course can I study with my waec result or which school
English - B2
Literature - d7
Govt - d7
Maths - b2
CRS- E8
Yoruba - F9
Civic - A1
Data Processing -D7

(1) (Reply)

Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Attend A Public University / Yakubu Nura: UNIMAID Press Release On Winning 'World Physics Champion' / Turkish Government Detains 50 Nigerian Students In Istanbul Over Failed Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.