Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed (14755 Views)

Londoners: Where You At? / Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed / Nigerian Pidgin Internet Slangs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2012
Blyss:

Odd, cause on my trips there you all spoke the same to me. undecided

where in london did u go? are you talking about black people serving you in shops and stuff like dat? maybe its because they knew u werent from london thats why they werent speaking slang or anything because they know you wouldnt understand what theyre saying
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Blyss: 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2012
mruknaijaboy:

where in london did u go? are you talking about black people serving you in shops and stuff like dat? maybe its because they knew u werent from london thats why they werent speaking slang or anything because they know you wouldnt understand what theyre saying

No, just in passing by folks and overhearing them speak, I've noticed that you'all spoke the same way.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2012
mruknaijaboy:
i dont wanna say my exact uni on ere still coz i dnt want dese NL headz tryna stalk man n dat lol but my uni in west yorkshire sides still, in my uni its mandem from endz n manchester n birmingham n dat vs the freshies from abroad lol, yh truss me first year i was goin in wid da house parties and drawing chicks back to my yard n dat lol, last year i werent really gettin it in as much still coz i was tryna concentrate on ma work n dat still, i got my final year comin up so man cant even afford to party no more g, jus gona be banging out the studies hard still,

yeh truss me JA mandem dont go uni still i sware down lool i only know 2 jamos in my uni out of bout 300 black people lol , its tru african parents always put the pressure on theyre kids to go uni n dat g lol das y ders so many of us in uni still, das wot my parents did to me aswell lol, yh fam i rate wat ur doing fam das wot its about just getting out the endz and doing ur thing g, lol deyre aint even too many peng naija chicks in the endz to be honest wid u g mans just gotta make do wid wats here still lol

yeh truss souf has always been da most hype still, bare man gettin bodied off on a daily basis, yeh truss me the youngers are the ones that are most gassed now still,dem youngers are bare dumb and will shank mandem up widout thinking lol, but deyre just gonna end up like the olders just either dead or in pen or sum bum on jobseekers allowance lol

yeh truss the president of naij is moving moist still, letting bare bombings happen n shit,man aint handling the situation properly u feel me, he needs to start dealing with the security in naija making it more safe n dat coz man dont wanna go naija n get blown up u feel me lol, lol yh truss me g i wanna build sum yards there n dat still,

yeh mans gona hav to try moving to these tings still g, lol yeh truss me fam i come on here everyday as well g when im indoors or even on my phone lol, its mad addictive cnt even lie fam

ur donny is going in wid da bars still fam, das dat uni life blad, just chillin wid da mandem spitting bars, bussin jokes n dat truss, do u spit aswell g?

Yh g, man used to do grime bac in the day but it's a hype for me now stil i've outgrown it g lol. i dont even listen to grime nomore, mans bac to jamming to nas and 2pac n old skool hiphop blud lol. uni life is heavy n mandem who dont go uni dont know wat dey're missing truss lol. dem foreign students wit massive batty as well lol. man used to move dis fresh ting from burundi in uni, fam she's got the biggest batty ever lol. her batty was so big, white tutors used to turn around during lectures just to pay homage and mandem used to call her batty attention seeker stil looooooool...

man used to burn kro as well but i stopped during my first yr in uni wen i was goin nutz stil. dat shit used to make useless n weak g lol

JA mans and uni dont mix but a couple of their girlies go uni stil. my uni was in a place wit bare JA people but only one JA man from town was in my uni and a couple their chics stil. it was a plus for us man doe cah man was just pressin their chics n showin dem how dem african yutes from london roll g. it was peak truss lol. dem girlies ended falling in love wit afrobeats n dat n two of my bredrins wived up JA chics from uni after uni lol..

nl is bare jokes but u have to b outspoken and funny wit ur one-liners for dem chics to notice u n since u write gud pigeon as well, u shudn't have probs wit dem tings there stil lol. make sure u create threads as well n keep moving to chics u like stil but dont get too addicted to dis shit cah it will make u useless in real life loooool...

i'm off to watch the olympics, g..safe.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2012
Mruknaija, don't worry about getting your pictures saved, lol, as long as you are handsome your picture won't be saved. tongue

On a serious note, noone on here has the time to start stalking someone right up to their uni. smiley

Don't take this seriously. It's all fun and games.

Shymexx is an ediot but no one here is going to make a difference in his life. What is being said will only stay on here and not follow him around in his everyday life so no qualms.

We are all here to catch some fun.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2012
shymmex:

Yh g, man used to do grime bac in the day but it's a hype for me now stil i've outgrown it g lol. i dont even listen to grime nomore, mans bac to jamming to nas and 2pac n old skool hiphop blud lol. uni life is heavy n mandem who dont go uni dont know wat dey're missing truss lol. dem foreign students wit massive batty as well lol. man used to move dis fresh ting from burundi in uni, fam she's got the biggest batty ever lol. her batty was so big, white tutors used to turn around during lectures just to pay homage and mandem used to call her batty attention seeker stil looooooool...

man used to burn kro as well but i stopped during my first yr in uni wen i was goin nutz stil. dat shit used to make useless n weak g lol

JA mans and uni dont mix but a couple of their girlies go uni stil. my uni was in a place wit bare JA people but only one JA man from town was in my uni and a couple their chics stil. it was a plus for us man doe cah man was just pressin their chics n showin dem how dem african yutes from london roll g. it was peak truss lol. dem girlies ended falling in love wit afrobeats n dat n two of my bredrins wived up JA chics from uni after uni lol..

nl is bare jokes but u have to b outspoken and funny wit ur one-liners for dem chics to notice u n since u write gud pigeon as well, u shudn't have probs wit dem tings there stil lol. make sure u create threads as well n keep moving to chics u like stil but dont get too addicted to dis shit cah it will make u useless in real life loooool...

i'm off to watch the olympics, g..safe.

lol yeh same ere g i used to spit on a joke ting still but grime has gone dead now, since giggs brought out talking the hardest in 2007 grime has been dieing from den lol, yeh truss me boi having mans own yard n dat drawing bare chicks, thats the life still, looool yh truss them fresh international student backoffs are the one, but the country wid chics wid big batty is botswana and south african chics g, der back offs are nutzzzzzzz truss me, didnt know bout dem till i went to uni, wen u see dem chicks and der backoff fam ull know that there is a god almighty that we serve lol,

yeh truss me g, coz der so many of us afs the jam chicks end up start tryna talk pidgin and dat g lol,

yeh truss im jus gona start chattin shit on here coz it seems like it draws more attention and responses wen ppl do lol, yeh trust me its the summer holidays right now so i got time on my hands still but wen im back to uni im not gonna go on this as much, well ill try not to anyway lol

yeh going to watch olympics as well fam, Naija better be going hard in the olympics lol,but yh safe g ill holla,dun know
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2012
kandiikane: Mruknaija, don't worry about getting your pictures saved, lol, as long as you are handsome your picture won't be saved. tongue

On a serious note, noone on here has the time to start stalking someone right up to their uni. smiley

Don't take this seriously. It's all fun and games.

Shymexx is an ediot but no one here is going to make a difference in his life. What is being said will only stay on here and not follow him around in his everyday life so no qualms.

We are all here to catch some fun.

lool hmm i dunno i dont fully trust NL people right about now, seen some crazy people talking some crazy shxt on here lol, yep im definitely handsome but my pics will neva surface the borders of NL lol cool

lol hmm i wouldnt be suprised if someone stalked me to be honest, this is NL anything can happen lol,I also came across a thread on NL about a month ago where a guy was stalking a chick on NL because he stopped talking to her on here and he was trying to beg for her forgiveness at all cost lol, you might have seen it already but i cant even remember the title of the thread, but trust me ANYTHING is possible on here

yeh same just on here for some jokes,but there are some people on here who take this thing waaaay to seriously though lol grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2012
I understand what you mean and yes, only a foolish person will post their details on here.

Only lifeless losers would want to stalk someone, talking about them all over the forum(shymexx, ha! tongue)

Lol, but doesn't worry, majority are all chilled people especially me. smiley
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 1:40am On Jul 28, 2012
kandiikane: I understand what you mean and yes, only a foolish person will post their details on here.

Only lifeless losers would want to stalk someone, talking about them all over the forum(shymexx, ha! tongue)

Lol, but doesn't worry, majority are all chilled people especially me. smiley

lool aww bless I think you love shymexx secretly cheesy, dnt worry ima arrange a wedding for you two lol

i jus realised u were the one I was speaking to in one other thread when you were writing all that krio shxt lol, i like krio, its ok when someones speaking krio but its kinda hard to read krio because you write words how you pronounce dem instead of writing english words which are similar to the words you are using like with pidgin

wer r u from though? are u from london aswell?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 1:45am On Jul 28, 2012
Lol, oo. You just have some people that just bug you. He's one of them.

It's easier to write krio how you pronouce it because if you were going to use the english version for it, it will sound different.

Sort of. I live on the outskirts. Use to live in North west though.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 28, 2012
mruknaijaboy:

lool aww bless I think you love shymexx secretly cheesy, dnt worry ima arrange a wedding for you two lol

i jus realised u were the one I was speaking to in one other thread when you were writing all that krio shxt lol, i like krio, its ok when someones speaking krio but its kinda hard to read krio because you write words how you pronounce dem instead of writing english words which are similar to the words you are using like with pidgin

wer r u from though? are u from london aswell?

..This guy just doesn't give up....Lmfao the temptation is just so irresistible
grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 28, 2012
grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 3:03am On Jul 28, 2012
kandiikane: Lol, oo. You just have some people that just bug you. He's one of them.

It's easier to write krio how you pronouce it because if you were going to use the english version for it, it will sound different.

Sort of. I live on the outskirts. Use to live in North west though.

lool nah i think its love between u too though i see you two always going at it in threads, just quit da arguing with each other and get together grin

yeh i see wot u mean, i guess krio na krio, pidgin na pidgin bah?

oh i see, i guess that makes u a fellow londoner aswell even though you dont live here no more, its good to see some more people in NL from the London/UK grin howcomes you moved from north west? and how long were u living there?

wer u born in UK or were u born in Salone?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 3:06am On Jul 28, 2012
Royal-VII:

..This guy just doesn't give up....Lmfao the temptation is just so irresistible
grin

undecided what are you on about bro?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 4:30am On Jul 28, 2012
mruknaijaboy:

lool nah i think its love between u too though i see you two always going at it in threads, just quit da arguing with each other and get together grin

yeh i see wot u mean, i guess krio na krio, pidgin na pidgin bah?

oh i see, i guess that makes u a fellow londoner aswell even though you dont live here no more, its good to see some more people in NL from the London/UK grin howcomes you moved from north west? and how long were u living there?

wer u born in UK or were u born in Salone?

Ofcourse krio na krio. smiley

I moved away because I wanted to get to somewhere quieter. I stayed there for 5years.

I was born in Gambia.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2012
mruknaijaboy:
lol yeh same ere g i used to spit on a joke ting still but grime has gone dead now, since giggs brought out talking the hardest in 2007 grime has been dieing from den lol, yeh truss me boi having mans own yard n dat drawing bare chicks, thats the life still, looool yh truss them fresh international student backoffs are the one, but the country wid chics wid big batty is botswana and south african chics g, der back offs are nutzzzzzzz truss me, didnt know bout dem till i went to uni, wen u see dem chicks and der backoff fam ull know that there is a god almighty that we serve lol,

yeh truss me g, coz der so many of us afs the jam chicks end up start tryna talk pidgin and dat g lol,

yeh truss im jus gona start chattin shit on here coz it seems like it draws more attention and responses wen ppl do lol, yeh trust me its the summer holidays right now so i got time on my hands still but wen im back to uni im not gonna go on this as much, well ill try not to anyway lol

yeh going to watch olympics as well fam, Naija better be going hard in the olympics lol,but yh safe g ill holla,dun know

giggs is in pen now stil. heard my man got shifted n he's been on remand stil march stil.. that's peak doe.. I heard about dem botwsana tings there, man ain't meet chics from there yet but i know zim and south african chics have got massive batty as well stil lol. man's linking on of dem south africa chics at the moment lol...

wat do u fink about the olympics' opening ceremony g?? man saw dizzee reppin' lol.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2012
^stop talking to yourself!

Lmfao! It's sad!
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2012
kandiikane: ^stop talking to yourself!

Lmfao! It's sad!

LmL......Niqqah having Long conversations with himself too...Not just short ones. A deep Long Conversation Ctfu

"Yeah Man Back in the day"...

Mouthafoukah reminiscing an entire old story to himself. [size=15pt]{{{LmL}}}[/size]

I swear ta Gawd Shymmex is the second coolest niqqah on the forum behind Royal.... cool

Shout out to My London Niqqahs for creative new innovative forms of virtual insanity.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 28, 2012
Plonkers!! undecided undecided
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 10:27pm On Jul 28, 2012
LMFAOOOOOO!!! You are not going to kill me, royal!!! grin grin grin

I was entertaining mruknaija to see which personality he has but tbh we all know they are all shymexx. grin

Lmaoooo@virtual insanity grin grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2012
shymmex: Plonkers!! undecided undecided

That's right, matey! bloody plonkers we are, yes we are!! grin grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2012
kandiikane: LMFAOOOOOO!!! You are not going to kill me, royal!!! grin grin grin

I was entertaining mruknaija to see which personality he has but tbh we all know they are all shymexx. grin

Lmaoooo@virtual insanity grin grin

..i Love this kid...Thas Real Talk....You see how fast he replied to that shid though? LmL Check the time stamp grin

Kid reminds me of A Young Royal. cool
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2012
lol, I know!!

I thought I was the only one on the thread after you not knowing shymexx was lurking about and he posted before me.

Lmaoo, he is everywhere, always lurking!! I wonder how many gadgets he uses and how he manages to control all his alter egos.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:10am On Jul 29, 2012
Ayo kandii look, this niqqah edited that post Lmfao

I knew i should have quoted it...Dude literally wrote 4 whole paragraphs to himself...Lmfaoo

"Yeah man back in the day"...LmL

Ayo shyne why you edit the post fam?...

Lmfao this niqqah wrote a damn book to himself...now its only 4 lines up there Mwuaahhahahahahah LmL

Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:14am On Jul 29, 2012
Royal-VII:

....RotFLmfao...I luv this Niqqah

LmL@Everything written above me ^^^^

LMAO!! Fo real, wdh do you get these hilarious gifs? grin grin grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 2:17am On Jul 29, 2012
Lmaooo!

Can you imagine the goat said I am stalking him when he has been going around the forum tarnishing my name. cheesy

Imagine!!

Going about like we talk one to one.
"Yeah, she told me herself"

Lool, as sexkills would say what a discombobulated goat!
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 29, 2012
lol@eke....Ionno i just snatch em off the net....lol i use em on Vgame&Sports forums and shid...

LoL Im mad as hell i didn't quote that niqqah post though...I wish yall could have seen it...

"Yeah man back in the day"...lmfaooooo Awwww shid that was funny as hell...
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:20am On Jul 29, 2012
*Pushes Royal aside* Kadndiiiiiiiii grin grin grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 29, 2012
~Royal~:
lol@eke....Ionno i just snatch em off the net....lol i use em on Vgame&Sports forums and shid...

LoL Im mad as hell i didn't quote that niqqah post though...I wish yall could have seen it...

"Yeah man back in the day"...lmfaooooo Awwww shid that was funny as hell...

Another forum? shocked
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 29, 2012
Why are you guys derailing this thread?

Odumchi, can you please clean up the thread? - the thread is for londoners..

These people are sick... Why can't you just mind your business, and stop following everywhere?

Ok, I'm mruknaija - can you fvck off now?

Even a blind fool would know better..
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 2:23am On Jul 29, 2012
P.s, not along londoners speak in slang. Only those from the 'hood'.

Ileke-IdI:
*Pushes Royal aside* Kadndiiiiiiiii grin grin grin

Lmao!! So you dey? You see how this goat is talking to himself? cheesy

It's like a mad person talking to a brick wall.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 2:24am On Jul 29, 2012
shymmex: Why are you guys derailing this thread?

These people are sick... Why can't you just mind your business, and stop following everywhere?

How are we derailing the thread? Isn't it a jamming spot?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:25am On Jul 29, 2012
shymmex: Why are you guys derailing this thread?

LmL^

Ight yall time for us the leave the room so my man can sit here and talk to himself on mutliple accounts Lmfao grin

*whispers*....why are all his imaginary friends always from London?...LoL

*Grabs Kandii hand and runs out the door*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi: Killer Herdsmen Will Soon Be Kicked Out Of South-west / Another South African Girl Shares Beautiful Topless Picture / Philip Emagwali:I Am Yoruba from Onitsha And Onitsha Is Yoruba Land!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.