Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! (17121 Views)

Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - FINALS / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by Cuddlemii: 7:27am On Jul 21, 2012
Good evening impeccable judges, most valued debaters; ladies and gentlemen!

First of all, I will like to extend a sincere welcome to all of you for joining us today for this debate session hosted by Nairaland’s Literary/Writing section with assistance from the politics section.

The purpose of this debate is to contribute to the learning experience of the members of Nairaland and to explore God-fatherism in Nigeria Politics as being the main cause of corruption and developmental crises.

I hope today’s debate would be useful and interesting to all. Thank you very much for your attendance.

“I now officially declare this debate session open!”

© CUDDLEMII 2012
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by Cuddlemii: 5:42pm On Jul 21, 2012
RULES

1. All Nairaland Forum rules should be strictly adhered to. Extreme profanity or constant use of mild profanity is strictly prohibited. Debaters MUST NOT incite any form of criminal offence. This includes but is not limited to, threat of violence and incitement to RELIGIOUS and TRIBALISTIC hatred.

2. No personal attacks on other members would be permitted; debaters SHOULD NOT resort to personal abuse or harassment only comments relating to the subject being debated will be tolerated. Do not attack your fellow debaters! Specifically, members SHOULD address the argument and not the poster. Do not let them bait you into a rule breaking reply, if you feel you have been personally attacked call the attention of the Moderator to it so that it can be treated accordingly.

3. Do not assume that opposing teams are personally attacking you. Tone is difficult to interpret online especially in a debate setting.

4. No harsh wording.
a. Words like "idiotic", "moronic", "stupid", “cretin”, “dimwit” etc are not welcome here. You can debate without being inflammatory.
b. *NOTE: The words in quotations are an example only and not to be taken literally.

5. Word limits should be strictly adhered to.

Lastly, this is not another avenue to vent; we intend to rationally discuss topics of interest. If you feel yourself getting upset by a comment...take a step back and let other members of take over. Passion is great but don't let it get out of hand.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by Cuddlemii: 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2012
Debate Structure:

There will be 3 rounds and the whole process should last 2 hrs and maximum of 3 hrs

We propose that the debate should start by 6pm Nigeria time

Depending on the final number of participants that show up:

First round will include 14 participants
Second Round will include 8 participants
Third/Final Round will include 4 participants

Round 1

Exactly 6pm the debate thread will be opened, we will supply the link on this thread.

We expect each participant to have composed his arguments before 6pm, so all the participants are to post their arguments between 6.00pm and 6.10pm

Between 6:10 and 6:25pm, all participants are to pick at least 1 opposing participant and oppose/rebut his arguments.

*The chairman will signal the beginning of each stage
*No member of the audience will be allowed to post between 6pm and 6:25pm
*Any post from the audience will be hid at this time

From 6:25 – 6:40 Audience are now allowed to post and can comment on the arguments of the participants, while the judges scores each participant

Each of the judges will mail his/her scores of all the participants to the chairman who will collate the scores and post the final scores on the thread latest by 6: 45

Only the Top 8 candidates will proceed to the next round

Round 2

Round 2 will start by 6:50

Between 6:50 and 7:10 the top 8 candidates will at this time defend/react to as many rebuttals as possible from the previous round

Again
*No member of the audience will be allowed to post between 6:50 and 7:10pm

From 7:10 – 7:20 Audience are again allowed to post and comment on the arguments of the participants, while the judges scores each participant again and the chairman will again collate all the scores and post the final score on the thread latest by 7: 25

The top four candidates will proceed to the final round

The final 4 contestants will be paired even if they are arguing on the same side

Final Round

Final round starts by 7:30

From 7:30 – 7:40, any of the judges can post questions for any of the participants; also each opposing pair will post questions for his opposing pair

7:40 – 8.00: The final four are to respond to all the questions asked and freely exchange banter with each other and with any other participants in the final four (This is the climax, and we may give more time if need be)

And Again
*No member of the audience will be allowed to post between 7:30 – 8:00pm

From 8:00 Audience are again allowed to post and be part of the polls that will be set up for the final 4 participants, while the judges also send in their final scores for all the participants.

The chairman will collate the final scores from the judges and post, also at the end of the 20min poll, the % for each candidate on the poll will be divided into 2 and added to the judges’ scores to determine the final positions of the top 4 participants

Judging:
There will be 5 judges
Each judge can score a participant maximum of 10points at each round
Each participant can score a maximum of 50points in the 1st and 2nd round and 100points in the final round (maximum of 50 points from the judges and maximum of 50 points from the audience poll)

Words Limit:
Maximum of 1000 words for each participant post at any time.

Good luck to all participants, you can start preparing now. cool
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by dayokanu(m): 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2012
Waiting
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by BABE3: 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2012
TEAM COOGAR!

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by r231(m): 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2012
Front row seat grin grin
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2012
Judge Jarus reporting for duty.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by OAM4J: 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2012
Judge OAM4J on the ground.

Ready for the big clash!
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by Roland17(m): 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2012
Judge Roland17 reporting for duty...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by Cleverley(m): 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2012
Audience member taking his front rolls seat
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by OAM4J: 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2012
Everyone can still post now

All the participants should get ready, the chairman = cuddlemii will announce shortly when the participants should start making their 1st arguments, during that time audience are not be allowed to post until stated again, any post during that time that is not from the participants will be hid.

Get ready people!

Thanks.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by newacca: 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2012
Newacca. Standing firm and upright! smiley
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2012
No rigging, please.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by Afam4eva(m): 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2012
Let's go there...
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by Cuddlemii: 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2012
Round 1

All the Debaters are to post their arguments now between 6.17pm and 6.27pm. Repost again if you did that already!

*Member of the audience should not to post between 6pm and 6:27pm.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by coogar: 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2012
Good Evening, Ladies and Gents. . . . .

The wise is more of a sedative thinker who condenses facts, using intelligence, maturity, and experience to deal with all issues. The realist is a man who evaluates from empirical data, using logic and facts as his indices of rationalization to deduce a problem and eventually arriving at a solution. The optimist is one that hopes for good in the face of adversity even when the pointers tell a dark story and the foolish is of an imprudent mind, often weighed down by dogma and thoughtlessness even when confronted with facts to act in a manner contrary to reason.

I have deliberately defined this collection as part of a universal set of peoples, in which I am sure we all fall into partially or wholly at various times of our life cycle. It is not to cast particular aspersion on the integrity of any person but to lay some foundation for the fluctuation of man’s sociological and behavioral patterns when disposed to matters of critical thinking. This in a sense influences our mannerisms and modus operandi to levels verging on matters of sanity, truth, action etc or lack of them as universally accepted norms. In this instance, the corruption in Nigeria driven by political Godfathers is the case study.

It is obtuse to even think the political Godfathers in Nigeria are not responsible for the sheer penury we find ourselves today. Though Nigeria is not yet at this brim, she walks ominously to a path of near hopelessness. We (her citizens) are sunk in denial and disbelief at what have struck us. I’d ask all members of the board to recess their memory to just 30 years ago and ask where Nigeria’s place was then and where is it now in the comity of nations The nuances of decay are most revealing. Though we’re mystified by the calamitous situation we find ourselves, to our shame we still dance like masquerades to the Godfathers’ lures of deceit. This is sad. A country that suffers and smiles, weep in the morning and laughs at night without any significant change to their lives is an epitome of insanity. To this, I shed a tear.

I tell a lie if I say I am not affected by the abuse, degeneration, despair, debasement, and dehumanizing conditions Nigeria has put us all. If we do not recognize this, I’m afraid we cannot appreciate our position of retrogression. And if we do not appreciate our present state, we cannot define a path to a glorious future. Introspection is preemption to hindsight. For those in the other divide that feel differently to this notion, I salute their sagacity. As a honourable member of Nigeria’s intelligentsia, I assume these strategies are already in place. But what can be the efficacy of prayers when it is done in deceit? What tickles my anger though is the hint of hypocritical euphemism that underscores such rhetoric.

The philosophy of life dictates that principles are permanent but forms may differ. In Nigeria, the converse is the case. How do we change a political class of Godfathers that have little or no form of ethical decorum or morals? Nigeria's problem is most evident for the blind to see. Corruption is everywhere and the truth is that Nigeria is defying all rational theories or known history. The moral bankruptcy of the ruling class goes unchecked because the system allows it. It baffles me to hear that we still ask ourselves how to change such cancer that pervades all levels of the socio-political fabric as if we do not know the causes are self-orchestrated. Even so, it is a criminal presumption to contend that we have been doing all that can be done over the years.

Nigerians do not suffer from a barren history - only a corrupt one. We also ravel in a state of sycophantic stupor to cheer these Godfathers whom we all know are the causes of our problems. Praise singing is part of our innate culture. Self-aggrandizement is also second nature. The Pastors, Imams, Obis, Obas, and Emirs parade themselves criss-crossing the country to endorse politicians and juntas in a bid to wet their palms. The travesty of political prostitution knows no bounds. Even then, they claim to be our leaders and the custodians of our fate. These men are not any more pregnant with ideas than you or I. In fact they are less intelligent and if I can add, men of little reckoning to me, given their precedents.

Our contributions must lie in the sincerity of our purpose and our resolve to carry out systematic change. I want to make it clear that It is not pessimism that fuels my writing, rather it is the strength of love that I have for my country. The venom I spit is to awaken other comrades who appear to be insular to the tirade of calls for constructive non-sentimental change in Nigeria. It is our right not a privilege to demand nothing but good governance for the sweat of our labour and the dignity humanity reposes on us.

It is the doom of humanity that all animate things would eventually become inanimate. Whether we like it or not, death is an inevitable end for us all. Therefore, pretension to the spate of affairs and the onus it serves to every citizen must not be diluted or waved aside. We must be as critical if we want to get to the promised land. In an emporium of mischief makers, there would be serial liars, cheats, fawners, betrayers and evil men. The incubation period for good over evil is undefined but if we can ask the critical question with the same passion that stimulates our anger, then; may be then, we would filter out the right solution without fear or sentiments.

As such, we need to gravitate our minds to see how best we can tackle the corrupt political class and their cohorts. If we do, then by default, constitutional corruption will abate. When we talk about cleansing a society of hoodlums, it does not equate to the total eradication of social menaces but the attempt at an improved but defined social order. Obviously, as long as there is man, there would be vices. However, a scum can not secrete purity; in other words, a corrupt system(like the political class we have in Nigeria) cannot make laws or uphold same over its subjects or itself. We need to act decisively to obliterate the present class to historical oblivion and start a new political journey comprising of new sets of peoples whose antecedents should have been proven. Accountability and transparency not favouritism and Godfatherism should be the guiding benchmarks.

17 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2012
Good evening the panel of judges, co-debaters, and the audience.

I'm shymmex the voice of the masses – and my argument is in support of the motion that, godfatherism/ prebendalism/ clientelism in Nigeria Politics as being the main cause of corruption and developmental crises.

My Scholarship/Argument:
Great thinkers such as Pareto, Mosca, Michels, and Marx too devoted their political analysis to how power is used and misused by the elite class in different contexts. The domination of power by the hegemonic class in many parts of the contemporary world can thus be said to be nothing new but has a robust pedigree. The main lesson from all these works is that the study of political elites and leadership is very important for understanding the trajectories of development in any society. An important issue raised by Pareto and Marx in their works is that political elites insulate and isolate themselves from their society and try as much as possible to reproduce themselves from within. They do all possible within their reach to ensure that non-elites do not join their membership. To ensure this, the political elites maintain a safe, functional distance from the rest of the society. They reproduce themselves on an individual and selective basis in a process which Pareto specifically referred to as the 'circulation of elites'. The criteria for such elite recruitment are often parochial and the process is usually done in a manner that does not in any way compromise the traditional integrity of the dominant elite class.

The 'political godfathers' in Nigeria build an array of loyalists around them and use their influence, which is often tied to monetary considerations, to manipulate the rest of the society. Political godfathers use their influence to block the participation of others in Nigerian politics. They are political gatekeepers: they dictate who participates in politics and under what conditions. The role of such people is highly injurious to the advancement of popular, participatory democracy in Nigeria. Political godfathers are responsible for most of the pre- and post-election violence that we have seen in Nigeria.

The phenomenon of godfathers, are strictly instrumental relationship with their clients. Their main goal is to use their client to attain selfish goals; the latter too do the same. The relationship between the two of them thus has little or nothing with the larger society the two of them claim to lead.

Richard Joseph in his book; “Democracy and prebendal politics in Nigeria: The rise and fall of the second republic” asserted that the phenomena of 'prebendalism (a system of political patronage/godfatherism’ employment)' and 'clientelism (a social order which depends on relations of patronage/godfatherism)' as the two phenomena that led to the collapse of the second republic in Nigeria. The same problem led to the demise of the third republic. And if care is not taken, it is going to lead to the collapse of the present democratisation process in Nigeria.

PS: Richard Joseph described ‘godfatherism’ in the Nigerian context as ‘prebendalism’ and 'clientelism’.

The difference between these godsons and their godfathers is that the godfathers have 'a piece of the state' in their pockets. The power of the godfather lies in his position in government, the number of privileged people he has or has successfully planted in government, and hence his ability to directly or indirectly manipulate bureaucratic regulations. The godfathers in Nigerian politics are a set of oppressive elites whose stock in trade is the 'installation' of unpopular persons to fill vacant or un-vacant political offices using very crude means and blackmail.

Obasanjo as a case study:
Wole Soyinka asserted in 2004 that, the greatest disservice President Obasanjo has done to the nation was to have promoted the cult of godfatherism, its illegalities, its naked violence, and its corruption.

Obasanjo and PDP’s political coup in the SW against the incumbent AD (progressives) in 2003 showed why godfatherism isn’t ideal for Nigeria. PDP rule in the SW birthed political assassinations, underdevelopment, and extreme corruption.

Tony Anenih as a case study:
The case of Tony Anenih vs Adams Oshiomole in Edo State weakened the argument for the inevitability of godfathers in politics, with the latter being a progressive without a godfather. The tenure of Lucky Igbinedion (Annenih’s godson) was the darkest period in the history of Edo state. Igbinedion’s tenure was ridden with political assassinations, underdevelopment, and extreme corruption.

13 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by chucky234(m): 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2012
Honourable panel of judges,time-keeper,my co-debaters and our distinguished audience.

I am here to speak for the motion God-fatherism in Nigeria politics: the main cause of corruption and developmental crises.

God-fatherism is no doubt the major problem of Nigeria politics,the political system has been re-structured by the god-fathers in such a way that anybody seeking political appointment most bend to their wishes before getting the node.
All political appointees must agreed to certain contractual agreement that requires the said politician seeking appointment to remit certain percentage of total revenue generated by the said politician if being appointed and that include but not limited to annual budget,civil servants salaries,oil and gas sales,cost of setting up committees,all contract to be awarded to contractors e.t.c.

Inorder to fullfil his own side of the agreement the elected official take to stealing and looting of public funds,overdrafting of invoices,awarding contract to relatives,allocation of pay packages to ghost workers in goverment agencies and civil services,payment of contract amount in full before commencing the projects,ilegal trading of oil and gas in a desperate bid to raise funds,operating of secret accounts where public funds are stashed away in foreign countries.

God-fatherism is also reponsible for the shallow and poor decisions elected government officials make daily in the sense that god-fathers opposes any decision taken by the official which they perceive to be of non financial benefit to them,as a result elected officials only takes decisions that favours their god-fathers financially and must consult with their god-fathers before taking important decisions especially those that involves public funds. Tinubu has on several occassions publicly imposed decisions on Fashola many of which were agaist his will but could do little as Tinubu being his political God-father call the short,we are also witnesses to the power tussle between Ngige and his estranged god-father Chris Ubah.

Political god-fathers also makes it difficult if not impossible to appoint credible and competent individuals into the various arms of government by imposing incompetent and political novice as candidates,with those novice in government its no surprise this country is in terrible state.
We saw how Obasanjo systematically droped Odili from the presidential race after months of campaign then imposed Musa Yarudua with GEJ as his running mate,today we are witnesses to how ineffective GEJ has been since becoming president.

God-fatherism is also reponsible for the poor development of the Nigeria state,since the elected officials have looted funds for meant for the development of the nation to satisfies or honour the agreement entered with their political god-fathers they are left with little to spend in improving the living condition of the masses,our educational system,infrastructural development,construction of roads,standard public healthcare system and effective transportation system across the federation.

With the above said you can agree with me that god-fatherism in Nigeria politics is the major cause of corruption and developmental crises in this great country, thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by cheddarking(m): 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2012
Godfatherism in Nigeria is blend of favoritism and a twisted form of investment where the Godfather uses his political and financial clout to bestow or show favoritism to beneficiary seeking advancement in business and politics,provided that the beneficiary increases his Godfather's sphere of influence within his(beneficiary's) field.

Proof of existence.

Most Nairalanders will have experienced Godfatherism at one point in time. One Godfather somewhere may have got us jobs, admission to university, lucrative contracts etc.

Jolly Nyame, 3 term former governor of Taraba state is quoted on the BBC's Focus on Africa "One thing in politics is that you must believe in Godfatherism. If I did not believe in it, I would not be in daddy's place" He continues to say "Whether you like it or not, as a godfather you will not be a governor, you will not be a president, but you can make a governor, you can make a president"(BBC,2003)

Chris Uba - the acclaimed godfather of Anambra State is quoted as stating way back in 2003: "I am the greatest godfather in Nigeria because this is the first time an individual single-handedly put in position every politician in the state."

Jibrin Ibrahim notes that in most cases the Godfathers are unsaleable to the masses and therefore has to put a surrogate in a political position he(the Godfather) intends to benefit from(BBC,2003)

Animasawun states that concept of Nigerian God-fatherism is partially derived "from the long years of military rule that created a class of Big-Men or Big-Man rule in Nigeria", describing big man rule as a political system dominated by individuals and personal relationships, in which peace is ensured by the distribution of cash, cash-generating opportunities and favours reinforced by an African culture that encourages deference and fear of the wealthy or powerful, in the hope that the Big-Man whether a local chief, warlord, party chieftain, political office-holder or a president will protect and provide for those under his wing and punish those who oppose him. (Animasawun 2012)

As a result of being shoe-horned into office by the Godfathers, political office holders at every level are required to fulfill their end of the bargain by performing favours for their Godfathers. Favours that more-often-than-not are detrimental to the general populace of Nigeria.

Bogus contracts are given for inflated prices. Large amounts of allocated budgets go to redeeming this so called 'campaign debt'. Office holders are ham-stringed and unable to act when their Godfthers act above the law.

Boko-Haram is proof of the extreme effects of God-fatherism. Even our current president came out to say there where Boko Haram sympathizers within his government, yet he was unable to expose them. Most of us live or have lived in Nigeria. Most of us know these things. We know who backed Fashola into office and we know Goodluck's deal with the PDP-the Cabal of Godfathers or Godfather Inc.
We saw how Adedibu kicked Ladoja out of office in 2006. Hill-Top villa in Minna is a Mecca for political aspirants in the north.

We Know these things

My opponent(s) may try to bamboozle you and claim that most Nigerians are corrupt anyway. They may argue Politicians loot for themselves as well. They may argue that a lack of education coupled with African mentality is the cause of corruption.

But We discerning Nairalanders, We the wise ones, We know Better. With our wide open eyes, We have seen the root cause.

We know.

Pictures, they say speak louder than words.
So I close my argument with this cartoon that illustrates the power of Godfather Inc.

11 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2012
Good day ladies and gentlemen, my honourable panel of judges, co-debaters and my fellow audience.

For some time now there has been deliberation over the topic ‘Godfatherism is the major cause of corruption and developmental crisis in Nigeria’ and I am here today to debate AGAINST this motion. I have succeeded in making this deliberation as brief and comprehensive as possible and here we go.

1. Look beyond Godfatherism.
Almost everyone here that is carried along with this present trend of politics in Nigeria will agree with me that to solve the current problem of corruption and developmental crisis in this nation, you will need to look BEYOND Godfatherism. As Godfatherism is only a VEHICLE whose engine you will need to look beyond to catch a bare sight of the DRIVER. My arguments are extensively presented below.

2. Obasanjo as a case study.
As you know, when Obasanjo came into power in 1999, he promoted elite corruption to the extreme where only almost a few elite had access to the wealth of the state at the expense of the ordinary people and He changed the modus operandi of godfatherism suddenly. Under his nose, the Adedibu-ladoja (Ibadan), Saraki-Lawal (Ilorin) and Uba-Ngige(Anambra) saga occurred. The culprits were not properly brought to book according to the standing laws of this nation.
Now it is no secret that the President 'Obasanjo' at this time clearly allowed and permitted this trend only to favor his own political PARTY (that was in power) and its obvious egocentric ends. Because this party was desperate and largely interested in devising means to circumvent the ordinary law and rise above every citizen, policies or constitution that may stand in their way. This party was desperate to remain in power forever and that is clearly one of the major reasons why the 1999 constitution was amended in section 308 to provide IMMUNITY for political office holders.
And this is not the end because this moment I openly put it to you that Godfatherism became a tool in the hands of this PARTY that had already or beforehand if you like defected the law and laid a massive foundation of inappropriate political structure.
And as you follow, this leads US to the reality of the hideous fact that Godfatherism is only a tool or a toy in the hands of a desperate GIANT that feeds on and thrives with corruption, self-interest and a desperate lust for power.
Hence you quickly realize that Godfatherism as WE see is not the problem here as it was merely polished by greater element and forces which serve as the foundation to the nation’s political crisis.

3. Babangida and Tinubu as a case study.
The Babangida regime (1985 - 1993) practiced Godfatherism and it achieved a vast sum of development because of strict disciplinary measures taken. Now this present regime also practices Godfatherism but development is stunted. This reveals that the Godfatherism cannot rise above the law except when greater forces allow it to.
Also as we know that Godfatherism is presently practiced in the politics of Lagos with Tinubu occupying the role of the Godfather, yet the state has witnessed notable amount of development in infrastructure.
Now the political party that installed the present Governor of Lagos has been noted and observed by sundry to be a keen achiever and has executed better administration than the present ruling party. Though they practice Godfatherism too, compared with the ruling party, the state within the grasp of their rule has achieved significant development.
If through inappropriate political structure one party uses Godfatherism and some other means to achieve corruption, would it make any sense to lay blames on these means and leave out the source? Not so?
The political and developmental problem goes deeper than Godfatherism. There is a whole lot of rot beneath the lid.

In conclusion,
If Nigeria as a nation is ready for a change in its political situation, it must be ready to look beyond Godfatherism. It must be ready to address the foundation of these problem, such as the inappropriate political structure, the ethnic divide/issues, the elite corruption and a host of others.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MY CAMPUS LIFE: A Love Gone Wrong {18+ AN EMOTIONAL STORY TO READ} / Sites To Read Novels Online / So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.