Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Bayelsa Deputy Governor's Father Abducted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Deputy Governor's Father Abducted (1779 Views)

Bayelsa Deputy Governor Immediate Younger Brother Attacked By APC Thugs (photo) / Cross-river State Deputy Governor's Father Kidnapped / Bayelsa Deputy Governor Ebebi Impeached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa Deputy Governor's Father Abducted by mutiu78(m): 11:51am On Dec 10, 2007
Just saw this on Channels' TV Breaking News that the Bayelsa Deputy Gov Father has just been Abducted
Re: Bayelsa Deputy Governor's Father Abducted by chidichris(m): 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2007
if these kidnappers will concentrate on kidnapping members of our politicians' families, it will be a welcomed idea by me.
let the politicians continue with their economic kidnaps while the masses continue with their family members kidnaps.
since they have decided the make the masses restless, let us design our own ways of making them restless too because there must be a reward for every work.
let us make arrangements to kidnap yar adua's mother and give him 3 months to fix electricity or have his mother,
if this kidnap is well designed, it can be an effective way of communicating with our leaders and it will be "a made in nigeria product" of which no one will tag it a contra-banned good.
if anyone knows the kidnappers here, tell them that as soon as they kidnap his mother, they will tell him 3 months to fix electricity or resign to have ur mother released.
it is obvious that protest does not work in nigeria so kidnap will definitely work.
Re: Bayelsa Deputy Governor's Father Abducted by Seun(m): 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2007
A criminal is a criminal. I will never support a criminal for 'political' reasons or otherwise.
Re: Bayelsa Deputy Governor's Father Abducted by blueband(m): 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2007
A criminal is a criminal but we cannot turn our eyes to the criminilaity of our politicians who went into alliance with these "kidnappers" only not to pay them their dues.It is easy to admonish the palestinians for promoting suicide bombing and yet keep quiet when the Isrealites bomb them.Both acts are illegal.Mr.Deputy Governor go and pay up.Next time you won't pally with thugs!
Re: Bayelsa Deputy Governor's Father Abducted by Rosietimes(f): 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2007
Seun:

A criminal is a criminal. I will never support a criminal for 'political' reasons or otherwise.
Trust you to say something like that. grin

Seriously though, they should stop kidnapping elderly family members. I mean, what if the ole dude has a [heart] attack in captivity?
Re: Bayelsa Deputy Governor's Father Abducted by seguno2: 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2007
Rosietimes:

Trust you to say something like that. grin

what if the ole dude has a [heart] attack in captivity?

That should make the Dep. gov. feel the pinch the more. Have you ever wondered how many people, poor & rich (yes rich) die daily, per second per second due to the kleptomania that we all respect and praise among ourselves.
Re: Bayelsa Deputy Governor's Father Abducted by davidif: 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2007
yo chris, as much as i hate to say it, i truly agree with you.
Re: Bayelsa Deputy Governor's Father Abducted by Rosietimes(f): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2007
shocked What the, ?
Re: Bayelsa Deputy Governor's Father Abducted by topkin(m): 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2007
I read The Punch yesterday and I wa amazed at what I saw! The leader of MEND is a UNICAL graduate! They even have Master's Degree holders there (in their creeks). These guys speak Queen's english. They pay as much as N20,000 to the least paid person. These guys possess the lastet speed boats as expensives as N5,000,000 each and the less expensive is N3,000,000.

This is a means of living for them and I bet u even if there is massive development in the Niger delta, these kidnappings will still continue. It is in their blood. It is quick money. All thanks to the economic situation of the country. And they know who to target, not me and u, bt doze who dey can make good money frm. Its really sad that we Nigerians can be the cause of our own problems!!!
Re: Bayelsa Deputy Governor's Father Abducted by angolag(m): 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2007
To hell with the Nigerian Politicians and the Federal Governmnent.At 45 they are still confused.The kiddnapping will continue until they look at the sufferings of the common man in Nigeria as being important. Selfish government. Rubbish
Re: Bayelsa Deputy Governor's Father Abducted by desgiezd(m): 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2007
With the daring way these guys are executing these kidnappings, they will one day kidnap a governor in broad day light!
Re: Bayelsa Deputy Governor's Father Abducted by Bblak(f): 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2007
Niger Delta Abduction again! Nawa o shocked.It's fast becoming a tradition lipsrsealed
Re: Bayelsa Deputy Governor's Father Abducted by IykeD1(m): 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2007
@chidiChris

For once, I have to say I agree with your position on this. Since the bulk of
our leaders don't believe in providing peace and security for the governed
by using the allocated resources where meant, they too should not have any.

Unfortunately, these things have a way of getting out of hand fast as the
Niger Delta militants or criminals have shown. We will continue to see ugly
developments like this until the region is developed. Its as simple as that.
Re: Bayelsa Deputy Governor's Father Abducted by A40(m): 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2007
Boys are hell-bent on getting rich or die tryin
Re: Bayelsa Deputy Governor's Father Abducted by mutiu78(m): 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2007
Re: Bayelsa Deputy Governor's Father Abducted by ifyalways(f): 5:18pm On Dec 10, 2007
why wud the sins of the sons be visited on the fathers sad
is it that they find it difficult to get BIG MAN himself or that they are incompetent

whatever suits then jare,wetin concern moi lipsrsealed
Re: Bayelsa Deputy Governor's Father Abducted by feelgood(m): 5:39pm On Dec 10, 2007
Only yesterday, the deputy guvnor celebrated his wife's birthday in Abuja in a very grand style.
Re: Bayelsa Deputy Governor's Father Abducted by TawaTemi1(f): 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2007
wat of His dad? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Has he been released?
Re: Bayelsa Deputy Governor's Father Abducted by Mamajama(m): 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2007
When will they go after the BIGBOYS like IBB, Muhammad?

Even though I do not welcome this criminal tactics, but the leaders that squander our oil revenue in the last twenty years should be called upon to explain what they did with all the revenue.
Re: Bayelsa Deputy Governor's Father Abducted by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2007
Mamajama:

When will they go after the BIGBOYS like IBB, Muhammad?

Even though I do not welcome this criminal tactics, but the leaders that squander our oil revenue in the last twenty years should be called upon to explain what they did with all the revenue.

IBB's father is probably dead already so they are unable to kidnap him grin
and vandalizing the graveyard and gathering his bones may do the kidnappers no good,the family may not be too keen on recovering their fathers tibia and fibula grin
Is ObJ's father still alive? lipsrsealed
Re: Bayelsa Deputy Governor's Father Abducted by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if these kidnappers will concentrate on kidnapping members of our politicians' families, it will be a welcomed idea by me.
let the politicians continue with their economic kidnaps while the masses continue with their family members kidnaps.
since they have decided the make the masses restless, let us design our own ways of making them restless too because there must be a reward for every work.
let us make arrangements to kidnap yar adua's mother and give him 3 months to fix electricity or have his mother, if this kidnap is well designed, it can be an effective way of communicating with our leaders and it will be "a made in nigeria product" of which no one will tag it a contra-banned good.
if anyone knows the kidnappers here, tell them that as soon as they kidnap his mother, they will tell him 3 months to fix electricity or resign to have your mother released.
it is obvious that protest does not work in nigeria so kidnap will definitely work.

I no go die for nairaland.
chidi you no well
Re: Bayelsa Deputy Governor's Father Abducted by showbobo(m): 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2007
nwando:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I no go die for nairaland.
chidi you no well

i support him
Re: Bayelsa Deputy Governor's Father Abducted by davidif: 3:46am On Dec 11, 2007
As much as i don't want to agree with chidi, he has a point, the only bad thing about this is that this thing can spin out of hand like Colombia. Remember when the FBI, DEA (who knows, probably the CIA was involved) and the entire country of colombia were trying to kill Pablo Escobar and destroy his Medellin drug cartel. As a result of this, you had vigilante groups kidnapping and target Escobar's family. What happened after Escobar was killed is that this paramillitary groups (a faction of the army) and this vigilante groups now took over and run the drug business now (see FARC).
What i am trying to say about this kidnappings is that, it might not be you now but in the future, this area boys would decide to quit yahoo which is a high risk low guarantee reward and start kidnapping people. Then Nigeria becomes South America where 1 person is kidnapped every 5 minutes (i think). In colombia in 2002, 8 people a day were kidnapped.
Re: Bayelsa Deputy Governor's Father Abducted by otokx(m): 4:16am On Dec 11, 2007
Its a pity, the politicians should stop talking and start doing more in terms of infrastructural development of their various communities.
Re: Bayelsa Deputy Governor's Father Abducted by choco4life(m): 9:24am On Dec 11, 2007
I support what this boys are doing taking their destiny in their hands,
what the citizens of niger-delta are going through is nothing but hell on earth,
and billions of naira are made daily from this same region.

I dont if they even have to kidnap the governor himself to gain attention.
Go on boys we are behind you.
Re: Bayelsa Deputy Governor's Father Abducted by environ: 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2007
well nairalanders i dont know if u guys are sensing what is coming,, imagine the deputy governors father kidnapped.
i for see a revolution. our political leaders are joking withn the peace of nigeria.
Re: Bayelsa Deputy Governor's Father Abducted by almondjoy(f): 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2007
Who gives a damn?

(1) (Reply)

Ahoada Inferno: Princewill Empathizes With Amaechi And Rivers People, Tasks FG / US Military Vs The World,who Would Win? / Post-Privatisation Of PHCN: Power Beginning To Stabilise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.