Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua (293136 Views)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2012/2013 Admissions. ND/HND / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ElishaFGSH(m): 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2012
Let's all wait and see. Keep ur hope alive. JAH is in control!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ElishaFGSH(m): 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
Please where is 'Lheye'? We 've heard from him a long time ago.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by KingsBoy1(m): 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2012
Baba abegg any person wey dey nairaland,wey dey pray say make list no com out.both u.i profs o baba chuk dem injection.infection tins.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ShehuAba(m): 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2012
It Is Well Everyone In Da House
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Poppino(m): 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2012
UI,stl on u!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Mayowa95(m): 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
mickzzy: Pls guyz is ui go to write anoda exam for student dat they didn't invite in the 1st exam?

wit wat am hearing i dont fink ui will conduct anoda post ume so take heart i wasn't shortlisted too.nd am already working on my poly form
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ElishaFGSH(m): 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2012
Hi
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by HumbleSp: 12:56am On Jul 25, 2012
I think DE candidate wl av more chance since few student scored above 50 in Post Utme.

Pls,i need someone to explain how the DE process is bin done.
Wl they also consider O'level for this?
Thanks.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by majhor: 3:00am On Jul 25, 2012
well, this is ma story, which i'm vry sure is now a testimony and glory. i applied for pharmacy and bio-chem last yr and i wasn't shortlisted so i had to change totally to chemistry but then i was still anxious even with 278 in jamb but that was damn not pure. in the long run, i was shortlisted for chem and i wrote the exam and i scored 45 and immediately i saw my score, i burst into tears and i knew it gonna be a tough time for me, seriously turned apart but someone said something too me that gave me a vry good idea to passing all my exams, which is prayers, proper practice and serious study to get familiar with so many questions to my understanding and on getting to the p-ume Hall in ui this year, the question were not exactly what was in past question but i had a broad knowledge so i scaled through with 64 having applied for pharmacy and had 246 in jamb. I'm vry thankful to God for this. so why don't we start testifying right here... THANK YOU JESUS FOR ENLIGHTENING ME AND GRANTING ME UNDERSTANDING THROUGH IT ALL...

6 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by AbdHafeez1(m): 8:48am On Jul 25, 2012
My Testimony.
201 in jamb is a very lucky score especially when you are applying to UI,in the long run,I got shortlisted,went for the post utme and I was in the 9th position with a score of 48.That was last year in the department of botany.9th! Surely You will be admitted,I mean they cant have 8 students in a department? Will they? I questioned and answered so many questions going through my mind.
When the admission list was released,only 8 people were admitted.UI damn You!
With Allah on my side this year,coupled with burnt candles and black nescafes,got 241 in jamb and 68 in putme,now I'm @ home and waiting for the Confirmation list.
ALHAMDULILAH.
Lesson learnt-:With God,the sky is just the beginning.

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Lheyhe(m): 9:02am On Jul 25, 2012
ElishaFGSH: Please where is 'Lheye'? We 've heard from him a long time ago.
here I am, back and better
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by zezeny: 9:07am On Jul 25, 2012
GoodMorning Nairalanders, hope u all had a wondaful nite? It's d beginning of anoda day of Joy and Happiness. Don't panic,4 d LORD is at work. Even if u didn't score up 2 ur desired score in ur Post UTME, believe in HIM. The Author and Finisher of our faith,HE will do it. Once again,av a splendid day ahead.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 25, 2012
[quote author=Abd'Hafeez]My Testimony.
201 in jamb is a very lucky score especially when you are applying to UI,in the long run,I got shortlisted,went for the post utme and I was in the 9th position with a score of 48.That was last year in the department of botany.9th! Surely You will be admitted,I mean they cant have 8 students in a department? Will they? I questioned and answered so many questions going through my mind.
When the admission list was released,only 8 people were admitted.UI damn You!
With Allah on my side this year,coupled with burnt candles and black nescafes,got 241 in jamb and 68 in putme,now I'm @ home and waiting for the Confirmation list.
ALHAMDULILAH.
Lesson learnt-:With God,the sky is just the beginning.
[/quote
waoh. Thats a testimony u v gat dia broa. I cant wait to share mine.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 25, 2012
majhor: well, this is ma story, which i'm vry sure is now a testimony and glory. i applied for pharmacy and bio-chem last yr and i wasn't shortlisted so i had to change totally to chemistry but then i was still anxious even with 278 in jamb but that was damn not pure. in the long run, i was shortlisted for chem and i wrote the exam and i scored 45 and immediately i saw my score, i burst into tears and i knew it gonna be a tough time for me, seriously turned apart but someone said something too me that gave me a vry good idea to passing all my exams, which is prayers, proper practice and serious study to get familiar with so many questions to my understanding and on getting to the p-ume Hall in ui this year, the question were not exactly what was in past question but i had a broad knowledge so i scaled through with 64 having applied for pharmacy and had 246 in jamb. I'm vry thankful to God for this. so why don't we start testifying right here... THANK YOU JESUS FOR ENLIGHTENING ME AND GRANTING ME UNDERSTANDING THROUGH IT ALL...
God is real bro, so api for ya.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Lawalo(m): 9:19am On Jul 25, 2012
I greet evry aspirant in d house, by nw we must av realized dt d controversial admission list is stil going to take a bit longer than we've bin anticipating bt d fact remains dt, d list would be released sooner or later. 1 important thing we all need nw is patience. So, let's keep our fingers crossed and our faith unshaked because we r all surely coming back here to share our testimonies with one another bt till then, I implore us to stop making speculations n guesses as to what might be delaying d publish of d list. Ds is probably my last post n my next post shall b to share my testimonies n to felicitate with d other soon-to-be gr8est U.I. students. Until then, I WISH US ALL INNER PEACE.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by OLUBODEmike(m): 9:53am On Jul 25, 2012
Lawalo: I greet evry aspirant in d house, by nw we must av realized dt d controversial admission list is stil going to take a bit longer than we've bin anticipating bt d fact remains dt, d list would be released sooner or later. 1 important thing we all need nw is patience. So, let's keep our fingers crossed and our faith unshaked because we r all surely coming back here to share our testimonies with one another bt till then, I implore us to stop making speculations n guesses as to what might be delaying d publish of d list. Ds is probably my last post n my next post shall b to share my testimonies n to fecilitate with d other soon-to-be U.I. gr8est students. Until then, I WISH US ALL INNER PEACE.
I also keep my fingers crossed. And I know I'll also share my testimony when the list comes out. God made my last year's admission to teach me a lesson. THE LESSON IS, "MY CHILD YOU CAN MAKE IT WITHOUT CONNECTING TO FILTHY MORTALS". I've connected to Jesus and I've won before I've started. Thanks for keeping my company pals.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by deizelwindie: 11:43am On Jul 25, 2012
I have a huge faith in GOD....if u believe I want u to click the like button

13 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by osoola(m): 11:55am On Jul 25, 2012
hi,prospective ui students that will be shortlisted for admission in this 2012/2013 academics session, how are you all? accept with faith by your reply.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Akby(m): 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2012
Remembered when i obtained the jamb form... I choosed UI simply because it was ranked number in 9ja and i never regretted it up till date. With over 350 prof's, massive structures and less population UI admission will certainly touch my life positively
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by deizelwindie: 2:50pm On Jul 25, 2012
I strongly believe this year admission will shock so many pple...if u are a christian,its nt too late to seek GOD....if u are a muslim,make sure u fast well ooo....GOD has a suprise parkage for us and he will began with u IJN
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Kyl4God(m): 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2012
Akby: Remembered when i obtained the jamb form... I choosed UI
(d past tense of CHOOSE is CHOSE not CHOOSED) guy, don't get ds d wrong way, d truth is, if any of d u.i. profs happened to b following ds thread, then, u.i. might want 2 think twice as to if u really dserved d admission offer. Bt I want to bliv dt ds was a mistake u made inadvertently probably by being too hasty to post. LOL
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ShehuAba(m): 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2012
Yap its True God can make impossibilities posible. @all Uniport jst releasd its 1st choice admisn list. Dat goes 2 show dat most schools dat av admitted av only done dat 4 1st choice candidates only e.g FUTA UNAAB MOUAU e.t.c. Therefore UI myt stil be waitn 4 2nd choic confirmation 4rm JAMB B4 releasn d full list. So guys lets keep waiting as August/september is near d corner nd i advyc all of us 2 continue prayn Try 2 find somthing Doing nd if posibly reduce d tempo nd presure in us. Its neva 2 Late nd i pray dat ol of us on dis thread wil congratulate 1 anoda on dat day as we'll ol gain admision into the First and D Best University in 9JA. Let me hear u holla AAAMMMIIINNN.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Akby(m): 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2012
Kyl4God:
(d past tense of CHOOSE is CHOSE not CHOOSED) guy, don't get ds d wrong way, d truth is, if any of d u.i. profs happened to b following ds thread, then, u.i. might want 2 think twice as to if u really dserved d admission offer. Bt I want to bliv dt ds was a mistake u made inadvertently probably by being too hasty to post. LOL

lolzzzzz... Was somehow in a hurry saw some minor typo after typing but just neglected it jawe since u all grab a picture of wat am try'n to say. Gbagaun detector lolzzzzz
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ElishaFGSH(m): 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2012
Waiting in anticipation!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by bktella: 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2012
Make dem release dz tyn sharp sharp b4 anxiety kee me 4 here o...me ayam tayad o,dey shud release d 1st list nw nd d 2nd 1 wen tz redy....anywhc way sha,na make ol our names b on d list b d koko. May God grant us all our heart desires
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by zezeny: 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2012
Jst checked UNILAG's thread...Mehnnnn, come see how d tin dey burbble, despite d fact dat their cut-offs are not yet out. Infact, omo, me 2 tease dem small o. We could make tinz happen here too.Even if list no commot, we could introduce ourselves, make friends, ask eachoda's prospective departments and score and so on.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by mzdharmey(f): 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2012
zezeny: Jst checked UNILAG's thread...Mehnnnn, come see how d tin dey burbble, despite d fact dat their cut-offs are not yet out. Infact, omo, me 2 tease dem small o. We could make tinz happen here too.Even if list no commot, we could introduce ourselves, make friends, ask eachoda's prospective departments and score and so on.
abi ooo like tizzie and harbioollah ryt? lmAo... what course did u apply for in ui? mine is pharmacy.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by KingsBoy1(m): 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2012
Ur damn ryt zezeny.am kingsley ihedioha. i am in 4 theatre art.wat about u guys.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Ibraheeym(m): 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2012
Lawalo: Hey guyz! I kinda need somebody 2 tel me d carrying capacity of d Economics department. Thanx
Econs Carrying Capacity is 63 nd Only 40 people scored above 50 in exam... Nd just so u knw, the Cut off for Econs last year was 56!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by zezeny: 8:56pm On Jul 25, 2012
mzdharmey: abi ooo like tizzie and harbioollah ryt? lmAo... what course did u apply for in ui? mine is pharmacy.
Yes... Maybe u and I should start here too. U be my Tizzie and I be ur Harbioollah, I tink I will like 2 av ur number. Lolz. I'm going for LAW in UI.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by zezeny: 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2012
Kings Boy: Ur damn ryt zezeny.am kingsley ihedioha. i am in 4 theatre art.wat about u guys.
I'm applying for LAW.... Pleased 2 know u. Dat means we are almost closed.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Nikkylight(f): 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2012
Well,i think am enjoying dis,am azeez aminat,am applying 4 chem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In China / Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.