Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,894 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:11 AM

TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting (17785 Views)

TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January / Watch This Shocking Video - TB JOSHUA PROPHESIED ZAMBIA'S VICTORY! / Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by playnaija(m): 11:55am On Jul 21, 2012
What a shocking prophecy again by Prophet TB Joshua
“In the nation of America, they should pray,” the YouTube clip showed Pastor T.B. Joshua saying on Sunday 10th June 2012 during a church service. “I am seeing a man carry a gun in a gathering of people and begin to shoot. A lot of people will be killed before the man will be arrested… This is homeland security.” The prophecy was broadcast live on the ministry’s media outlet, Emmanuel TV.

During the first gun scene in the movie ‘The Dark Knight Rises’, Holmes, masked and dressed in black, threw a canister emitting smoke suspected to be tear gas, which partially obscured the audience's sight. He then brandished a rifle and opened fire on the crowd, picking his victims at random and only stopping to reload his weapon.

It was a scene "straight out of a horror film,"said Chris Ramos, who was inside the theatre. "He was just literally shooting everyone, like hunting season," Ramos said. "There were bullet [casings] just falling on my head. They were burning my forehead," Jennifer Seeger, one of the witnesses told reporters afterward. "Every few seconds it was just: Boom, boom, boom," she said.

This show for sure, this man of God has power.

Source: http://sharemez..com/2012/07/tb-joshua-prophesied-colorado-cinema.html

Youtube Video Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7uu5H4tfPg

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by denzel2009: 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2012
These things happen regularly in the US. He could have said the date or location to be precise. At least, he must have had vivid manifestation of the shootings.

7 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Jakumo(m): 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2012
Ah yes, regular as clockwork, V. D. Joshua, Nigeria's Angel of Death, rubs his money-grubbing hands together with undisguised glee at the news of a rampage killing, then hurriedly issues a press release claiming to have foretold the mass-murder, all to gain more sheep to join his gullible flock for the fleecing.

The only other "pubic figure" besides T.B Joshua to revel in news of death and disaster with such euphoric delight is of course Nigeria's terrorist bombing campaign financier, Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden, who giddily struts and crows in triumph with every bomb that goes off, shredding the innocent.

Ayatollah Buhari-Bin-Laden and Prophet-of-doom Pastor V.D. Joshua are Nigeria's perennial Vulture-Kings, who make a living circling the skies above the roaming herds of their hunting grounds, ever vigilant for the smell of death. and the promise of a free publicity banquet that it will bring them.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2012
It's the US, such things are commonplace. Even (especially) in high schools.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by nduchucks: 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2012
This is a great marketing and/or advertisement campaign.

My own question for the good pastor is this: why did he and his congregation not pray about the inpending tragegy? He called upon the people of America to pray but I find it telling that he and his congregation did not halt the service momentarily to conduct a special prayer to avoid this doom.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by wesley80(m): 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2012
BULAWAYO (ZimEye) – A PREDICTION by maverick Nigerian preacher TB Joshua of random shooting by an American gunman has come to pass, it has been claimed, with reports confirming the killing of 12 people while 38 were wounded. CNN reported Friday morning that James Holmes, 24, kicked down a door to enter the packed theatre in Aurora, Colorado, while dressed in a black mask and a bullet-proof vest. The dangerous gunman then threw a smoke grenade and waited for it to explode before firing randomly into the audience using what is believed to be an assault rifle. He also used at least two handguns, according to reports. The bloody-thirsty man was later arrested by police and is in custody. He is set to appear in court facing murder charges. On the 10th June, in a televised Sunday service on Emmanuel TV, TB Joshua told thousands of congregants at the Synagogue Church of All Nations to pray for the United States because he saw what he described as “a gunman with a gun” randomly fatally shooting scores of people. “I see near or in a barrack a member of the military whether it’s navy or what but he will shoot many people before he gets arrested,” he said then. The story was first reported by ZimEye. The prophet warned that the shooting will occur in the same way a blood thirsty man in Norway, last year, shot and killed innocent people. TB Joshua defended his prophecies saying he was saying bad things because God wanted him to expose Satan. TB Joshua said the idea to expose the evils that will befall people was to urge Christians to pray against death or the accidents in a bid to shame the devil. TB Joshua has in the past given prophesies that have come to pass including the death of Malawi President Bingu waMutharika. After the death of waMutharika, TB Joshua received a tongue-lashing with some including Zimbabwe’s Professor Jonathan Moyo accusing him of being a false prophet and an architect of an intelligence operation to kill the Malawi president.<em></em> The Daily Mail reported that Aurora police confirmed that 12 people including a 12-year old died in the horrific attack. About 10 victims were still inside the theatre at the time of writing. Scores of injured victims are now fighting for their lives; the youngest is just three months old, and is believed to have been shot at blank point range in the back. (Zimbabwe, ZimEye)
Here's an eye witness account from the BBC
1054: An eyewitness has said[b] the attacker was dressed all in black and was wearing a riot helmet, bulletproof vest and goggles. [/b]1049: Of the 14 who died, 10 were killed at the scene and four others died in hospital from their injuries, Dan Oates from the police says. bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-18922685# TWEET175604
mere coincidence?
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2012
Dumb people again. Get wise. Read a book. Become enlightened.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by PhysicsQED(m): 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2012
This guy again? Doesn't he have any shame?

If he constantly has anxiety and bad feelings about potential future tragedies or deaths, it may be a sign of some obscure mental disorder.

He should be studied by a team of psychologists and psychiatrists and then diagnosed. The condition can be called joshuaphrenia and he could be given medication and put into a special facility for it - whatever it takes to get him to shut up and stop desperately seeking attention.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Afam4eva(m): 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2012
How come we get to hear about the prophecy after the event has occured?

11 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by justwise(m): 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2012
afam4eva: How come we get to hear about the prophecy after the event has occured?

They need to have time to record it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by pomporiking: 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2012
D guy is a liar joor..na d guy church dey edit am..he go dey wear d same shirt for all d videos

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by nagoma(m): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2012
Jakumo: Ah yes, regular as clockwork, V. D. Joshua, Nigeria's Angel of Death, rubs his money-grubbing hands together with undisguised glee at the news of a rampage killing, then hurriedly issues a press release claiming to have foretold the mass-murder, all to gain more sheep to join his gullible flock for the fleecing.

The only other "pubic figure" besides T.B Joshua to revel in news of death and disaster with such euphoric delight is of course Nigeria's terrorist bombing campaign financier, Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden, who giddily struts and crows in triumph with every bomb that goes off, shredding the innocent.

Ayatollah Buhari-Bin-Laden and Prophet-of-doom Pastor V.D. Joshua are Nigeria's perennial Vulture-Kings, who make a living circling the skies above the roaming herds of their hunting grounds, ever vigilant for the smell of death. and the promise of a free publicity banquet that it will bring them.

Keep your obsession with false prophesies and witches TB Joshus and all those to your selves. Leave Buhari alone. He is the only man standing in Nigeria and you know it.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by wesley80(m): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2012
PhysicsQED: This guy again? Doesn't he have any shame?

If he constantly has anxiety and bad feelings about potential future tragedies or deaths, it may be a sign of some obscure mental disorder.

He should be studied by a team of psychologists and psychiatrists and then diagnosed. The condition can be called joshuaphrenia and he could be given medication and put into a special facility for it - whatever it takes to get him to shut up and stop desperately seeking attention.

He doesn't need your attention Sir. He's got millions of loyal followers and a certain PhysicsQED is just an obscure and non existent name to him.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by UdembaBenjamin: 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2012
Pls lets learn how to judge less more especially on the side of pastors or prophets, God really knows why He said dat His judgemnt will start from the Head,',

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by wesley80(m): 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2012
afam4eva: How come we get to hear about the prophecy after the event has occured?
Because that's when it makes the Frontpage at Nairaland duh!
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by pembisco(m): 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2012
ndu_chucks: This is a great marketing and/or advertisement campaign.

My own question for the good pastor is this: why did he and his congregation not pray about the inpending tragegy? He called upon the people of America to pray but I find it telling that he and his congregation did not halt the service momentarily to conduct a special prayer to avoid this doom.

if dt t.b joshua prayd nd averted d prophesy,ul stl castigate him of fake prophesy nd say why didnt wt he prophesyd hapn? God myt hv popozly alowd dis 2 hapn so dt pple lyk u myt belv in his servnt t.b joshua,jst fri ur mind nd ul knw dt hes nt lyk dos 1s romin abt in private jets

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by alaoeri: 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2012
Jakumo: Ah yes, regular as clockwork, V. D. Joshua, Nigeria's Angel of Death, rubs his money-grubbing hands together with undisguised glee at the news of a rampage killing, then hurriedly issues a press release claiming to have foretold the mass-murder, all to gain more sheep to join his gullible flock for the fleecing.

Why bringing buhari into this, just showing your level of hatred for the man.
@topic when 'll joshua prophesy about nigeria being a heaven on earth untill then stop all these propagandas about him.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2012
Why are people doubting an obvious prediction. I decide to call it Prediction and not prophesy because people hate to hear the word Prophesy. Even if TB Joshua is Predicting these events based on timeline and world events, he is damn good. I will love to know how to access Emmanuel TV, is it on DSTV ? His Predictions are becoming interesting.....And I lose nothing by listening or watching it.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by toluxa1(m): 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2012
"...showing great signs and wonders"

I am never surprised since its all been laid down in the scriptures.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Aikayy: 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2012
Maybe that was the supposed 2go massive deaths! This T.B. "Nastrademos" Joshua guy is getting so boring!
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by burkutu: 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2012
Whoever is responsible for always posting t b joshua related news on the front must think dat fool is god
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by benkings(m): 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Why are people doubting an obvious prediction. I decide to call it Prediction and not prophesy because people hate to hear the word Prophesy. Even if TB Joshua is Predicting these events based on timeline and world events, he is damn good. I will love to know how to access Emmanuel TV, is it on DSTV ? His Predictions are becoming interesting.....And I lose nothing by listening or watching it.
well said.....brodaly

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Fourcade(m): 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2012
And how come these predictions/prophesy are never 'averted' as he says? undecided(of course the big guns plane crash doesn't apply here grin)
TBJ prophesied this..same shitz everyday! angry
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by PhysicsQED(m): 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2012
wesley80: He doesn't need your attention Sir. He's got millions of loyal followers and a certain PhysicsQED is just an obscure and non existent name to him.

His followers should probably seek psychiatric help as well.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by kioboy(m): 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2012

it wil only cost u free to air satelite connection to follow up as such prophesy are prophesied in real time broadcast. Wht i expected some unbelievers here to do is followup d ministry of TB Joshua and expose any false/fake miracle or prophesy wit proof. Nt to base their hatred simply becos he is nt frm their denomination.

Ur hatred here does nt any way affect his ministry or all d scholarships dat dat ministry hv given out to d less privildge.

''By their fruits ye shall know them''

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2012
I just wonder if TB Joshua were nigerian president.... We will all be in deep sh*t "Scared"

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by youngies(m): 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2012

Just one question @Jackumo:
I have been cracking my brain to figure out the full meaning of the new initials (V.D.) you have ascribed to Mr. Joshua

Kindly oblige me the answer sir.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by wesley80(m): 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2012
PhysicsQED:

His followers should probably seek psychiatric help as well.
And how's that your problem? Sir.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by oge4real(f): 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2012
Got lots to ask, but my hands and mouth are tied. Wouldnt wanna go to hell because I ignorantly aired my view on a social website.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Fourcade(m): 1:42pm On Jul 21, 2012
oge4real: Got lots to ask, but my hands and mouth are tied. Wouldnt wanna go to hell because I ignorantly aired my view on a social website.
Smh..Pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Mrchippychappy(m): 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2012
0:56 The white lady writing something was about to burst out laughing at TB's prophesy
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Dstar1(f): 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2012
[Is only a fool dat says dir's no God. D man of God hs said wot God put in hs mouth 2 say,u can either believe it or not God ll stil b using him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Reasons Sunday School Is Important In Your Christian Life / Apostle Mike Wealth: "Many Students Will Die In Rivers, House Will Be On Fire" / TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja IDPs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.