Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 (10663 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Is A Prayerless Christian Really A Powerless Christian? / Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by itunu8(f): 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2012
justaqad:

smh.
You cant disprove my claim.*piss off*

Stop lookn 4 sm1 Τ̅☺ disaprove ur claims cos dey sound really stupid..ℓ☺ℓ ..ur opinion simply shws off ignorance  closd mindednedd** pls tell ur imam Τ̅☺ stop prechinh the bible Τ̅☺ u guys abi una quaran no reach una again??lolzzz..
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by itunu8(f): 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2012
justaqad:

dude i va got a lovely life without jesus.
I could as well as you the same question?

Trust ε̲̣̣̣̥ u D̶̲̥̅̊☺n̶̲̥̅̊'t ncessrili need Jesus Τ̅☺ av ɑ̤̥̈̊ nice life ..

Even atheists, witches... selfs av nice lives
Satn cn gv u ɑ̤̥̈̊ nice life bt robb u of etrnity.. Only Jesus can give eternal life ..☀̤̣̈̇ː̖́​onli time will tell*
Wow...Α̲̅♍ so proud of my confdience..gusshh..

Lastly Christians ar nt brainwashd oo.. If nt dere will b only one chrh doctrine dt evry one follows.. Dts y dere Is S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ much controversies nd disgremnt... No one can force anione Τ̅☺ bliv anitin..u J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ interprete. practce wt u av undrstood i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ur bible..
Aldou.all christines round thE world despite diffce i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ chrch doctrines  mode of worship, prech the MST imprtant Doctrine, the doctrine of Christ wch Is holliness, righteousness, sanctification, repentance frm dead works,  rebirth,  salvation .. Απϑ that Is wt makes one ɑ̤̥̈̊ Christian  guarantees eternity.. Evry odr doctrine Is only profitable for man

1 Like

Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2012
itunu_07:

Trust ε̲̣̣̣̥ u D̶̲̥̅̊☺n̶̲̥̅̊'t ncessrili need Jesus Τ̅☺ av ɑ̤̥̈̊ nice life ..

Even atheists, witches... selfs av nice lives
Satn cn gv u ɑ̤̥̈̊ nice life bt robb u of etrnity.. Only Jesus can give eternal life ..☀̤̣̈̇ː̖́ onli time will tell*
Wow...Α̲̅♍ so proud of my confdience..gusshh..

Lastly Christians ar nt brainwashd oo.. If nt dere will b only one chrh doctrine dt evry one follows.. Dts y dere Is S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ much controversies nd disgremnt... No one can force anione Τ̅☺ bliv anitin..u J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ interprete. practce wt u av undrstood i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ur bible..
Aldou.all christines round thE world despite diffce i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ chrch doctrines  mode of worship, prech the MST imprtant Doctrine, the doctrine of Christ wch Is holliness, righteousness, sanctification, repentance frm dead works,  rebirth,  salvation .. Απϑ that Is wt makes one ɑ̤̥̈̊ Christian  guarantees eternity.. Evry odr doctrine Is only profitable for man

and what makes you think you are heaven bound?thank God u said there are so much controversies in christianity.controversies emanating from different intepretation by the holy spirit.hehehehehehehe.why would the holy spirit cause so controversy in christianity?islam is a religion of peace.few of its adherents are extremist.islam does not support killing of innocent.
Lastly,this is my belief.
isaiah 43:10: “You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord, “and my servant whom I have chosen, that
you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was
formed, nor shall there be any after me
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2012
itunu_07:

Stop lookn 4 sm1 Τ̅☺ disaprove ur claims cos dey sound really stupid..ℓ☺ℓ ..ur opinion simply shws off ignorance  closd mindednedd** pls tell ur imam Τ̅☺ stop prechinh the bible Τ̅☺ u guys abi una quaran no reach una again??lolzzz..

heheehhehehehehhehehehehehe.christianity(religion without men)psycho.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Yornandrew: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2012
The name Jesus is more powerful than principalities, powers and rulers of the darkness of this world and spiritual wickedness in high places
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by AbdHafeez1(m): 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2012
The name of Jesus is powerless and there are proofs in your own Bible! The Holy bible has been doctored and revised by men of the world and that has made it impure.I have proofs of those too
Christians! One question. Who wrote the bible.
Im not here to fight with anybody.lets rub mind like gentlemen and women.
Justaqad,Jazak'Allah khair.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by brainpulse: 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2012
Abd'Hafeez:
The name of Jesus is powerless and there are proofs in your own Bible! The Holy bible has been doctored and revised by men of the world and that has made it impure.I have proofs of those too

It is inspired by the Creator or Heaven and earth. We dont live by the letters but by the life that the word produces- Meaning real christians dont just read the letters,we hear the word from the bible as interpreted by the creator of heaven and earth.
There is more to the bible than what you see or think and that, you will never understand till then it will be like a novel and just a book; like the name of Jesus you guys are talking about. That is the reason why we dont have to kill for his name

1 Like

Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2012
Abd'Hafeez:

ramadan kareem brother.when they face defeat they claim,you lack the holy spirit to understand the scripture.i wonder who is inspiring most controversial topics by influencial MOG?
Some say tb joshua is fake,others believe he is a prophet.same as pastor chris,dr sign fireman.they all claim to be in possesion of the spirit.
Hehehehehehehehe
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by AbdHafeez1(m): 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2012
justaqad:

ramadan kareem brother.when they face defeat they claim,you lack the holy spirit to understand the scripture.i wonder who is inspiring most controversial topics by influencial MOG?
Some say tb joshua is fake,others believe he is a prophet.same as pastor chris,dr sign fireman.they all claim to be in possesion of the spirit.
Hehehehehehehehe
Allahu Akram.Do not blame them,it has been revealed in the Holy Quran that
"God has sealed their hearts and their hearing and over their eyes is a veil and awesome suffering awaits them"
They've been brainwashed by their pastors.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by AbdHafeez1(m): 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2012
brainpulse:

It is inspired by the Creator or Heaven and earth. We dont live by the letters but by the life that the word produces- Meaning real christians dont just read the letters,we hear the word from the bible as interpreted by the creator of heaven and earth.
There is more to the bible than what you see or think and that, you will never understand till then it will be like a novel and just a book; like the name of Jesus you guys are talking about. That is the reason why we dont have to kill for his name
Just confess you have no answer instead of hiding under the pretense of false spirituality.You can see the truth but yet don't know it.I pray you realize the truth before its too late.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by MrAnony1(m): 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2012
@justaqad and Abd'Hafeez, Do you believe in everything Jesus said?
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by AbdHafeez1(m): 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2012
The Gospel ACCORDING to St. Luke.
WHO WROTE IT? Luke? Then why the 'according to'?
lots of unanswered questions.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by AbdHafeez1(m): 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2012
Mr_Anony: @justaqad and Abd'Hafeez, Do you believe in everything Jesus said?
Yes.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2012
brainpulse:

Seems you are only a church goer.
Read the bible dude.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2012
Mr_Anony: @justaqad and Abd'Hafeez, Do you believe in everything Jesus said?

in the bible 50% in the quran 200%
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by MrAnony1(m): 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2012
Abd'Hafeez:

Yes.
Now, you have said that some of scripture was doctored by men, Which of the gospels would you consider to be undoctored and a true reflection of Jesus's words?
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by AbdHafeez1(m): 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2012
Most pastors know the truth but will never say it out.I don't blame them,how do you want them to eat?instead they prefer brainwashing people.The more the church members,the more tithe increases.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by MrAnony1(m): 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2012
justaqad:

in the bible 50% in the quran 200%
All you've really said is "I choose to believe only what I want to believe from the bible and accept the quran wholly" I.e Jesus according to the bible is not true but Jesus according to the quran (which was written 600 years later) is more accurate. For this claim, you have no better reason other than you just believe it to be true.
Anyway, which of the gospels would you consider to be an undoctored account of Christ?

1 Like

Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by AbdHafeez1(m): 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Now, you have said that some of scripture was doctored by men, Which of the gospels would you consider to be undoctored and a true reflection of Jesus's words?
thank you.
You can't find a chapters that has no discrepancy,but not all is the true word of God.I want you to note that Jesus didn't say those things himself,he was doing what God told him to do.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2012
Mr_Anony:
All you've really said is "I choose to believe only what I want to believe from the bible and accept the quran wholly" I.e Jesus according to the bible is not true but Jesus according to the quran (which was written 600 years later) is more accurate. For this claim, you have no better reason other than you just believe it to be true.
Anyway, which of the gospels would you consider to be an undoctored account of Christ?

my choice is simple and unbiased.
Because the quran is more accurate.there are blasphemous staments credited to jesus,failed and false prophecy credited to him.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by AbdHafeez1(m): 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2012
Check First chronicle 21 and 2nd samuel 24.
Tell me what is written there.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by AbdHafeez1(m): 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2012
If any of you christians can convince me that the Bible is the word of God and Jesus is the son of God(Astagfurllah),I will convert.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by AbdHafeez1(m): 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2012
Mr_Anony:
You cant judge the accuracy of a book by its age.David preceded Jesus who preceded Muhammed.therefore,thats natural.Do you know that the bible was written about 300 yrs after the ascession of Jesus?
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by MrAnony1(m): 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2012
Abd'Hafeez:
If any of you christians can convince me that the Bible is the word of God and Jesus is the son of God(Astagfurllah),I will convert.
Lol, How can anyone convince you when you have already decided not to be convinced? No matter the verse I show you, all you will say is that the verse isn't really what Jesus said for no better reason other than you simply don't agree with it.

For instance if I said grass is not green and that only brown grass is real grass, how can you convince me that grass is actually green?

justaqad:

my choice is simple and unbiased.
Because the quran is more accurate.there are blasphemous staments credited to jesus,failed and false prophecy credited to him.

Your choice is completely biased towards the quran. How do you know that the quran is indeed more accurate and the true word of God? How do you know for sure that Jesus blasphemed and prophesied falsely in the bible?
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Lol, How can anyone convince you when you have already decided not to be convinced? No matter the verse I show you, all you will say is that the verse isn't really what Jesus said for no better reason other than you simply don't agree with it.

For instance if I said grass is not green and that only brown grass is real grass, how can you convince me that grass is actually green?

Your choice is completely biased towards the quran. How do you know that the quran is indeed more accurate and the true word of God? How do you know for sure that Jesus blasphemed and prophesied falsely in the bible?

i know that the quran is more accurate,because it is free from errors,discrepencies.unlike the bible.
Jesus blasphemed according to the bible,jesus made false and unfulfilled prophecy in the bible.
Its all written in the bible.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by MrAnony1(m): 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2012
Abd'Hafeez:

You cant judge the accuracy of a book by its age.David preceded Jesus who preceded Muhammed.therefore,thats natural.Do you know that the bible was written about 300 yrs after the ascession of Jesus?
Ok then, since we do not judge the accuracy of a book by it's age, if I made up an account of the story of Jesus today and told you that God revealed it to me through angel Michael, Perhaps in my version, Jesus would be married with children and even grandchildren. How will you know for sure that my version is not from God?
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by MrAnony1(m): 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2012
justaqad:

i know that the quran is more accurate,because it is free from errors,discrepencies.unlike the bible.
Jesus blasphemed according to the bible,jesus made false and unfulfilled prophecy in the bible.
Its all written in the bible.
Please show an example of Jesus blaspheming .......and sorry we won't base it on the quran because the quran came much later. We will base it on the Jewish Torah which is what was known of God at the time. Do you agree?
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2012
Abd'Hafeez:

heheheheeheheheheheheheheheh
its like riding bicycle to mars.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Please show an example of Jesus blaspheming .......and sorry we won't base it on the quran because the quran came much later. We will base it on the Jewish Torah which is what was known of God at the time. Do you agree?

jesus is being regarded as a pious and righteous person.
And God made a convenant to be with his people and never forsake them.
1 Samuel 12:22 For the LORD will not forsake his people for his
great name's sake: because it hath pleased the LORD to make you
his people. 1 Kings 6:13 And I will dwell among the children of Israel, and will
not forsake my people Israel.

But mathew 27:46 clearly is a blasphemy from jesus according to the bible.this is a great insult as such words would come from unbelievers in God,further it is incredible that such words should come out from a prophet of God.God never breaks his promise.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by MrAnony1(m): 11:19pm On Jul 26, 2012
justaqad:

jesus is being regarded as a pious and righteous person.
And God made a convenant to be with his people and never forsake them.
1 Samuel 12:22 For the LORD will not forsake his people for his
great name's sake: because it hath pleased the LORD to make you
his people. 1 Kings 6:13 And I will dwell among the children of Israel, and will
not forsake my people Israel.

But mathew 27:46 clearly is a blasphemy from jesus according to the bible.this is a great insult as such words would come from unbelievers in God,further it is incredible that such words should come out from a prophet of God.God never breaks his promise.
It is not blasphemy at all. You may want to read Psalm 22:1, it says: "My God, my God why hast thou forsaken me......."
In fact read the whole of psalm 22 and compare it with Jesus' crucifixion.
Contrary to blasphemy, you will see a fulfillment of prophecy.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 27, 2012
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by brainpulse: 8:04am On Jul 27, 2012
Abd'Hafeez:

Just confess you have no answer instead of hiding under the pretense of false spirituality.You can see the truth but yet don't know it.I pray you realize the truth before its too late.

What is your definition of the truth? Is it when it suits you or when you are comfortable with it. What is the difference btw a chemistry textbook and a Quran? They all tend to speak the truth to those that use it, though one is proveable while the other is believeable.
To you, you believe so much about what your quran told you and that is your truth and if it works for you, fine. But you can't comprehend the words of God (pls not allah) with your human brain, because they where all inspired and of the same meaning to the spiritual man but will remain a point of controversy to the physical man.
You cant understand spiritual things, that is the reason why we are different and can never serve the same God and the name of Jesus may not work for you. there is no need to argue about this, you believe in Mohammed, Mohammed serves Allah and it works for you. We believe in Jesus the savior our God and He works for us. So we dont serve the same God and no need to argue about it.
You have a different parent and I have mine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish? / " Go To A Bible-Believing Church" ...What Does It Mean?? / Salvation Ministries’ World’s Largest Church Auditorium Reaches Roofing Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.