Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,849 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:27 AM

Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair (31699 Views)

Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) / Denrele Edun Fell From Stage In Port-Harcourt / Throwback Photo Of Denrele And Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by LailaIkeji1: 12:44am On Jul 22, 2012
lol. i really wonder how Denrele walks in dem shoes!! Jeezz!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Afam4eva(m): 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2012
This guy and Charly boy need to see the same psychiatrist. They're have the same ailment.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by killuminati(m): 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2012
How dare you call that a damn shoe That's more like wheelgrin
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by marychi18: 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2012
;DCharly boy in d making... Area son! grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by trigar12(m): 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2012
My dad hates him with a passion
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by leunamme93(m): 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2012
trigar12: My dad hates him with a passion
I thought it was only mine.
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by anitank(f): 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2012
Gay much

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2012
He is the Nigerian Male Version of Lady GaGa

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by jeezybuck: 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2012
I wonder what his children would grow up to be, Stupid father.
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2012
I thought females found this sexy, I so hate his lifestyle with a passion, its too extreme but hey I support freedom of one's expression.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2012
Denrele has been mad from time. If Denrele thinks he is sane, then his sanity means madness.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Ninilowo(m): 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2012
He is a comfirm mad person buh people think it s fashion or what yoruba call amodi.
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by mrkels(m): 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2012
That his gay partner?
I wonder if he's paid enough to act crazy...Anyways too much of everything is bad.
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by ANYPEN(m): 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2012
afam4eva: This guy and Charly boy need to see the same psychiatrist. They're have the same ailment.

Ah! You want two of them to meet one psychiatrist? the psychiatrist may run mad & have a bigger disease o! This their disease may be highly contagious.

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by hammedkola(m): 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2012
jeezybuck: I wonder what his children would grow up to be, Stupid father.

Do you think this one will be ready to marry...I doubt, but rather bleep around grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by kedivory: 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2012
I have hidden my post

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by hammedkola(m): 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2012
pc guru: I thought females found this sexy, I so hate his lifestyle with a passion, its too extreme but hey I support freedom of one's expression.

Sexxy or wetin?... Na because he is a celeb and has money {am not certain how rich he is} but am very sure if he is just an ordinary person, you see ladies call him first class mad man
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by blacktoy(m): 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2012
Denrele must had been diagnose of schizophrenia disease bucause this Į̸̸̨§ no more fation buh mental disorder

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by bobokelly(m): 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2012
Well, he is emulating charley boy, but, i hate his passion.
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Super1759: 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2012
This guy needs deliverance by a hot holyghost slap from the slapping style pastor(I didn't call names oo)

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2012
U dnt nid 2 judge pple frm a distance_i dont care abt hs dress code n lifestyle_personally, i knw he is dwn 2 earth and a swt persn 2 relate wit.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Abali1(m): 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2012
hammedkola:

Sexxy or wetin?... Na because he is a celeb and has money {am not certain how rich he is} but am very sure if he is just an ordinary pers[b]on, you see ladies call him first class mad m[/b]an

Even when the guy was just an ordinary student in UNILAG, ladies still love his Style. And for those saying Gay, this guy literally ran away from a suspected gay lecturer's office way back in school.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by megawax8: 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2012
solo madness
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Otutu1(m): 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2012
Three words G. A. Y.
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Mrchippychappy(m): 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2012
Abali1:

Even when the guy was just an ordinary student in UNILAG, ladies still love his Style. And for those saying Gay, this guy literally ran away from a suspected gay lecturer's office way back in school.

Yesterday i saw a blue gorilla flying .

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by ebamma(m): 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2012
if u like call him a madman,at the end of the day he goes to shows displays his madness and gets paid,he is making money with his madness.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by lioncoolst(m): 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2012
chidyhels: U dnt nid 2 judge pple frm a distance_i dont care abt hs dress code n lifestyle_personally, i knw he is dwn 2 earth and a swt persn 2 relate wit.
sad
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2012
blacktoy: Denrele must had been diagnose of schizophrenia disease bucause this Į̸̸̨§ no more fation buh mental disorder
I think his ailment is more of mania than schizophrenia.
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by tpapi: 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2012
Dis guy is an epitome of madness

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Adagba1: 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2012
I think he is mad.I thought i was the only one that hates him before.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#DMW: Mayorkun, Dremo And Sam Phrank Looking Good In Agbada (Photo) / Elikem Confirms Breakup With Edith 'Queen Dee' Chibhamu, Sugar Mummy / Lady On 21-Day Dry Fasting For Wizkid Gives Update (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.