Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:36 PM

Picture Of The Latest Mode Of Transportation In Nigeria - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Picture Of The Latest Mode Of Transportation In Nigeria (22029 Views)

Which Toyota Sienna Is Best For Use In Public Transportation And Why? / What Do You Think About Hybrid Vehicle For Public Transportation In Nigeria? / Why Is The Bicycle Not A Viable Means Of Transportation Around Cities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of The Latest Mode Of Transportation In Nigeria by themecool(m): 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2012
What da Bleep really happend[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Picture Of The Latest Mode Of Transportation In Nigeria by lacum: 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2012
Y do most people especially Nairalanders take pleasure in bringing Nigeria down. Using bicycle is not even a sign of poverty in d 1st place and d pix is sooooo fake( d family look well fed and a bicycle cannot possibly move such a crowd). Pls if u have not bin to d country for long, come back and familiarise with ur people. Its a pity dat some of u may be in europe washing plate for some rich men
Re: Picture Of The Latest Mode Of Transportation In Nigeria by Watermelon(m): 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2012
Those of us who live in the cities might find it hard to believe this picture to be true, but i have seen similar situations severally in the village where i reside, the farmers pass through hell transporting their families and farm produce from one part of the village to the other with their rickety bicycles, few of them who could afford motorbikes can lift as many as 10people per bike at a time
Re: Picture Of The Latest Mode Of Transportation In Nigeria by tonyx4x44(m): 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2012
Siena: Lolz...
Re: Picture Of The Latest Mode Of Transportation In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2012
Is it me or does that guy look like Don Jazzy? grin grin *takes cover*
Re: Picture Of The Latest Mode Of Transportation In Nigeria by temmysoremekun(f): 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2012
This na lie joy.......i don't believe...its so funny sha
Re: Picture Of The Latest Mode Of Transportation In Nigeria by abbey2kool: 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2012
eboe boy: Yarube people no dey shame?!!! shocked

U need to go for mental test

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Latest Mode Of Transportation In Nigeria by Fourcade(m): 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2012
This isn't possible,such load on a bicycle/tricycle? undecided and the chick seems happy,seems it's a paid posture! undecided
Re: Picture Of The Latest Mode Of Transportation In Nigeria by chidyke77(m): 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2012
hahahahahaa!! grin grin grin not true just for d pics.
Re: Picture Of The Latest Mode Of Transportation In Nigeria by Skanas(m): 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2012
lacum: Y do most people especially Nairalanders take pleasure in bringing Nigeria down. Using bicycle is not even a sign of poverty in d 1st place and d pix is sooooo fake( d family look well fed and a bicycle cannot possibly move such a crowd). Pls if u have not bin to d country for long, come back and familiarise with ur people. Its a pity dat some of u may be in europe WASHING PLATE for some rich men
bro WASHING PLATE has 2 meaning..Ooo
Re: Picture Of The Latest Mode Of Transportation In Nigeria by santakris(m): 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2012
How about this?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Latest Mode Of Transportation In Nigeria by phadat(m): 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2012
Looks like a script that mr Ibu will translate and act well cheesy
Re: Picture Of The Latest Mode Of Transportation In Nigeria by oc2fish: 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2012
Super LIE; Farmers in the remote village in Nigeria use motor bike to transport goods
although the poorer farmers use bike but not loaded like the pix. Wake up and come back
home I can teach you how to farm water melon and make money if the cold over there is
too much for you.
Re: Picture Of The Latest Mode Of Transportation In Nigeria by phadat(m): 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2012
Good nollywood script I would have preferred Mr Ibu
Re: Picture Of The Latest Mode Of Transportation In Nigeria by Reference(m): 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2012
Those with a rudimentary knowledge of physics will tell you that man cannot move that cycle.
Re: Picture Of The Latest Mode Of Transportation In Nigeria by Boyoorisha: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2012
meetkris: Very fake,they should have snapped them onn motion,the guy's leg is on the ground.
Good observation! I also saw that and it tells that the picture is fake
Re: Picture Of The Latest Mode Of Transportation In Nigeria by afm4ever(m): 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2012
@poster We are not primary school children u can easily deceive we don pass dat level if u dont know
Re: Picture Of The Latest Mode Of Transportation In Nigeria by heneeholhuwar(f): 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] grin,very funny,real poverty indeed,SMH for d legislathieves n co.
Re: Picture Of The Latest Mode Of Transportation In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2012
obipat75: musilims are the most stupid and useless pigs i ever seen on this planet.Rahadam is a feast of Devil,only the devilish people like muslims celebrate it.

mohammed is a thief,

mohammed is a rapist,

maohammed is a pedophile,

mohammed is a chronic womanizer,

mohammed is a killer,

muslims are vampires

mohammed is a sickness

mohammed na homosexual

allah is a cowardice

allah is a licking condom

allah is a mumu allah,

allah is blood sucking idiot,

allah is an ashawo

muslils are blood suckers

koran is an evil illiterature book

koran is evil,

islam is a disease

islam is a tradition

islam is a sin

islam a blood sucking cult.

mosque is a husling room for 72 ashawos.

all muslims are fools.

Rahadam my shit
musilims are the most stupid and useless pigs i ever seen on this planet.Rahadam is a feast of Devil,only the devilish people like muslims celebrate it.

mohammed is a thief,

mohammed is a rapist,

mohammed is a killer,

muslims are vampires

mohammed is a sickness

mohammed na homosexual

allah is a cowardice

allah is a mumu allah,

allah is an ashawo

koran is evil,

islam is a disease

islam is a tradition

islam is a sin

all muslims are fools.

Rahadam my shit
musilims are the most stupid and useless pigs i ever seen on this planet.Rahadam is a feast of Devil,only the devilish people like muslims celebrate it.

mohammed is a thief,

mohammed is a rapist,

mohammed is a killer,

muslims are vampires

mohammed is a sickness

mohammed na homosexual

allah is a cowardice

allah is a mumu allah,

allah is an ashawo

koran is evil,

islam is a disease

islam is a tradition

islam is a sin

all muslims are fools.

Rahadam my shit

Abeg take am easy oooooo! This one don pass levels and tolerance. Abi you want start riot? Wetin you drink this afternoon? Delete this post now!
Re: Picture Of The Latest Mode Of Transportation In Nigeria by Paentera(m): 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2012
obipat75: musilims are the most stupid and useless pigs i ever seen on this planet.Rahadam is a feast of Devil,only the devilish people like muslims celebrate it.

mohammed is a thief,

mohammed is a rapist,

mohammed is a killer,

muslims are vampires

mohammed is a sickness

mohammed na homosexual

allah is a cowardice

allah is a mumu allah,

allah is an ashawo

koran is evil,

islam is a disease

islam is a tradition

islam is a sin

all muslims are fools.

Rahadam my shit

Mod abeg ban this poster - he's a nonentity
Re: Picture Of The Latest Mode Of Transportation In Nigeria by steffans(m): 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2012
Stale pix...saw dis since January...Subsidy era... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Picture Of The Latest Mode Of Transportation In Nigeria by Opoki(m): 2:06pm On Jul 22, 2012
It is called "Yoruba" 1diot!
Re: Picture Of The Latest Mode Of Transportation In Nigeria by wandeay: 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2012

ode, omo ale, wetin concern 'Yarube' concern dis 1 now, Yoruba, dats d spelling, ode oshi
Re: Picture Of The Latest Mode Of Transportation In Nigeria by MMM2(m): 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2012
I trust 9ja 4 invention
Re: Picture Of The Latest Mode Of Transportation In Nigeria by Opoki(m): 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2012
Paentera:

Mod abeg ban this poster - he's a nonentity
from what i heard, the guy lost his entire family o Boko haram crisis in Gombe.
Re: Picture Of The Latest Mode Of Transportation In Nigeria by LeJeun3: 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2012
U'll need superman to ride dat bicycle! And d back tire will have to be larger.
Re: Picture Of The Latest Mode Of Transportation In Nigeria by Litmus: 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2012
www.nairaland.com/attachments/762767_Subsidy_Ripple_Effects_jpg28a61c622fdc79e1634d849f5d983a72

[img]http://1.bp..com/-oSwuiiFAVPs/UAd7ZS1Vl6I/AAAAAAAAGRg/_SYsou8mwyc/s1600/bakfiets.jpg[/img]

This is just a test run. I posted these pictures to see if it would appear on this thread because, for some unknown reason, my post on the FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination'Against Nigerians thread wouldn't show. It was as if the MODs sanctioned my post although I cant see why they would do this since my post was not as offensive as that of the Ghana woman who kept abusing everyone. undecided

Ahh, it worked. then it must be the MODs hid my post, i wonder why?
Re: Picture Of The Latest Mode Of Transportation In Nigeria by alienware(m): 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2012
Na 9ja be dis ? Oboy ! Wahala dey. Hahahaha
Re: Picture Of The Latest Mode Of Transportation In Nigeria by mikolo80: 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2012
WATCH AMERICAN FILM UNA NO GREE NA TO DE WASTE UNA LIFE DE WITH AFRIMOLLY. GO TO SINGAPORE AND ASK FOR WHAT A RICKSHAW IS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jelani Aliyu Of General Motors Assumes Office As Director Of NADDC Today(photos) / Death-Traps Along Abuja Airport Road (photos) / Avoid This Deathtrap, Buy Quality Rims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.