Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,162 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

The Best University In Nigeria? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Best University In Nigeria? (105649 Views)

Best University In Nigeria To Study Mechanical Engineering / Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? / The Best University In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by Rottweiler(m): 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2006
Best university in Nigeria? In terms of what? Land mass? Structures? Sexy girls? Cultists? disjointed academic calendar? Printing of handouts?

All the Universities are living in past glories.

The best university in nigeria is in GHANA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin That's where the big men send their children!
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by ide(m): 4:02pm On Apr 11, 2006
The truth is many of our so called great universities are living on past glory. "have u been to some of these institutions?"

i m not really sure bout the best university, but i know the future belongs to private universities,
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by eolutosin(m): 11:02am On Apr 12, 2006
It doesnt matter which university is the best in Nigeria. What matters is what becomes of you after you leave that University. I have seen people that went to the so-called Nigerian best universities and still cant find their feet years after graduation. So, irrespective of where you are attending or have attended, create meaning for your lives. Dont let anybody tell you that your university is not good. Your destiny is in your hand,
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by babymine(f): 11:58am On Apr 12, 2006
Rivers State University of Science & Technology.
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by Rottweiler(m): 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2006
Rivers State University of Science & Technology kooooo RSUST niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

UST as it's popularly known is nothing more than a secondary school ! I have been there, I have friend there, I used to have a girlfriend there when I was still a bachelor and I did a part time programme there. It's nothing more than the haven for cultists! If a lecturer sneezes, we contribute money; If a lecturer has problems with his car, we contribute money; If his mother dies, we contribute money. Please don't mention the name of any school.
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by toshmann(m): 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2006
Rottweiler:

Rivers State University of Science & Technology kooooo RSUST niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

UST as it's popularly known is nothing more than a secondary school ! I have been there, I have friend there, I used to have a girlfriend there when I was still a bachelor and I did a part time programme there. It's nothing more than the haven for cultists! If a lecturer sneezes, we contribute money; If a lecturer has problems with his car, we contribute money; If his mother dies, we contribute money. Please don't mention the name of any school.

that sounds like a university primary school to me grin grin

anyway, the best university in nigeria is UNICAL grin just give it a try
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by babymine(f): 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2006
@ toshmann

The worst university in Nigeria! grin cheesy grin
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by toshmann(m): 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2006
babymine:

@ toshmann

The worst university in Nigeria! grin cheesy grin

the worst university in nigeria=uniport grin grin grin grin
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by babymine(f): 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2006
Says who? shocked
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by toshmann(m): 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2006
says me
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by babymine(f): 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2006
And who are you? grin cheesy grin wink grin cheesy grin
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by maki(f): 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2006
toshmann:

the worst university in nigeria=uniport grin grin grin grin

Oh boy take time o
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by babymine(f): 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2006
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by toshmann(m): 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2006
babymine:

And who are you? grin cheesy grin wink grin cheesy grin

i am toshmann, the 1st, the dude, leader of the congress of democratic and academic forces of the people's republic of nairaland.   happy? grin   grin

maki:

Oh boy take time o

this guy by threatening me is already showing the qualities that make uniport the worst(if he is a uniport product,which i think he is)
grin  grin  grin
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by maki(f): 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2006
Toshmann Please go away angry
where did u school angry
sincerely tell us and we'll tell how bad it is and what makes it bad angry

my fellow Port Harcourt people are you with me!!!
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by babymine(f): 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2006
Hmmm, I see. grin cheesy cheesy wink
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by larraloveb: 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2006
THE BEST UNIVERSITY IN NIGERIA IS A UNIVERSITY THAT CAN AIR THEIR VIEWS AND OPINION TO THE GOVERNMENT EITHER BY PEACEFUL RALLY OR PROTEST WITHOUT BEEN SHUTDOWN FOR EVEN ONE HOUR.
I GUESS IN THIS CASE UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA STANDS SUPREME ABOVE ALL.
DEMOCRACY IS ALL ABOUT RIGHTS OF A CITIZEN, HOW MANY STUDENT IN OTHER UNIVERSTITIES HAVE THIS RIGHTS AT THEIR DISCREATION. WAKE UP GUYS. cool
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by whitelexi(m): 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2006
UNEC was kool but I think ESUT cannot be messed with grin
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by xdos(m): 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2006
Chei!!! So Seun,  u're an ESUTITE,
The greatest of the greatest Nigerian students,
ESUT is the BEST university,  whether u like it or yes,

@Hotstepper,  are you in ESUT? if yes, abeg holla me, letz keep things going. I mean letz run things,
Whitelexi, I guess you are an ESUTITE, We cannot be messed with,
I think we are suppose to have a separate room in this forum,
Hety Seun, do something
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by Hotstepper(f): 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2006
@xdos, am not at ESUT, I don't attend University in Nigeria and even ma high school wasn't in Nigeria shocked just know da school and lotz of people dere just like UNEC shocked, am skoooling in CANADA
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by whitelexi(m): 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2006
ESHOOT!!!!
The only school that wanted to blow down the uni with a C4 Bomb, the only uni where teachers got shot in the mouth, the only school where clean babes had guns in their hand bags, grin grin
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by chad(m): 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2006
really what is d criteria 4 determining d best uni? i know they r several  but d nigerian uni comission rates evry uni per yr based on certain well defined criteria n i think it will do well 4 all 2 knw those first n not just assume.
u see i think it rather unfair 4 anyone 2compare early federal unis which were built when we had visionary leaders 2 new private or state unis which r no more beta than post high schools. i mean look at schools like OAU n UI which r early unis n tell me they don't define real unis? wink i think d problem is mainly b/c we now lack visionary leaders who wont rush 2 build unis just 2 score political points angry but who really knows what it takes 2 start a uni.
given time i believe private unis will measure up if they ff d rt path. but it seems 2 me most old fed unis r just livin on past glory because there r quite a considerable no of their grads who can't defend what they got. so guys get REAL.things r no longer what they used 2 b. ff d NUC ratins yrly u'll see what i mean cool
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by whitelexi(m): 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2006
;d ;d ;d
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by Briz(m): 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2006
dunno where all ma pips are

think i need to educate u all.

U are guys are yet to Know stuffs 'bout the best UNI - BABCOCK.

Babcock is da place to be mehn. yeah. Guess u guyz learnt 'bout the Nigerian Private Univeristy Games that showcase last yr. That was just a tip of da ice-berg. The only bleeped of shit is just dt its infrastructures ain't dt aiite. Academics wise we're not bad.

Babcock's got some kinda serene life. ehhmmm. kinda peaceful. wat do u expect more of a university. U can go to misbehave outside skool as u wish.

Babcock Uni is an epitome of whot u can call a UNI. Not d likes of UNIPORT, UNIBEN and ehmm, let me stop there for now.

Those who air same view wit moi, com out and support. and let's tell them da trooooootttt
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by ofunne(f): 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2006
em, srry emmy 4 askin u dis qstn but wat busy has d best university in nigeria in d romance sector? undecided
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by Hotstepper(f): 2:47pm On Apr 19, 2006
hahha, i was 2 ask diz question now, plz it should be taken 2 education thread
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by Johnny(m): 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2006
UNIVERSITY OF JOS! aka U-JAY.
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by Hotstepper(f): 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2006
so basically, this topic is biased cuz every1 is putting their uni. as the ebst tongue
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by toshmann(m): 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2006
Hotstepper:

so basically, this topic is biased because everyone is putting their uni. as the ebst tongue

what did u expect?

anyway, unical, to me ,is the best university in Africa

tongue
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by Grizzly(m): 3:08am On Apr 20, 2006
UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA (UNN) is crap. believe me. i know.
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by babymine(f): 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2006
Rivers State University of Science & Technology. grin grin grin
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by maki(f): 1:49pm On Apr 21, 2006
UNBEATABLE UNIQUE UNIPORT grin grin grin wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

ABC Of Common Errors And Mistakes In English / FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment / LAUTECH Student's Leaked Sex Video: Story Behind The Sex Tape, The Girl Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.