Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

The Best University In Nigeria? - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Best University In Nigeria? (105661 Views)

Best University In Nigeria To Study Mechanical Engineering / Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? / The Best University In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by stevo4life(m): 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2009
unn is the best so far then others
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2009
~Borat~:

Well i dont know which is the best really, but the worst, without a doubt is University of Nigeria, Nsukka! THE WORST!!!
Dem don shock u?

Anways, I'm a Great Ife, but I'm sure UNN can never be the worst in Nigeria.
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by minnietope(f): 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2009
It is not nice for ppl to post comments about things that they heard from other ppl and they do not know for sure if wht they are saying/writing is true or false.
Igbinedion University Okada is a good school, and there are some ppl carrying its certificates so do not write things dt a future employer might read and be biased against ppl from this school (and even other schools) in a future job, interview,or something like that.
Everybody in Nigeria cannot attend the same schools, hence the creation of other schools to prevent young ppl from seating at home, wasting valuable years and waiting endlessly for jamb and all that.
So if u do not know about a particular university, pls keep silent about it rather than post comments that are untrue.

Regrds
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by Borat1: 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2009
ALL universities in nigeria are CRAP
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by Borat1: 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2009
But seriously education in nigeria has long been forgotten. . .i know
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by minnietope(f): 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2009
U cannot say universities in Nig are crap, cos 95% of the employed ppl in this country all finished from Nig universities.
We can say they are not as gud as the international universities but there are alot of things responsible so lets not argue blindly.

Rgds
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by Borat1: 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2009
You are talking absolute THRASH! so who's gonna give the graduates work? Pakistan?
A great percentage of nigerian graduates are not even employable in nigeria, to talk of getting a job abroad with their worthless certificates. I'm sorry but i'm telling the truth. I was almost a victim of their mediocre and treacherous education. Thank goodness i escaped!
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 25, 2009
~Borat~:

You are talking absolute THRASH! so who's gonna give the graduates work? Pakistan?
A great percentage of nigerian graduates are not even employable in nigeria, to talk of getting a job abroad with their worthless certificates. I'm sorry but i'm telling the truth. I was almost a victim of their mediocre and treacherous education. Thank goodness i escaped!
. . . to Kazakstan
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by Borat1: 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2009
Jarus:

. . . to Kazakstan

tongue tongue grin tongue not really
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by iniguy(m): 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2009
hahaha just imagine some sayin mine is d best.what do d best skl have 2 offer.do they bring out the richest ppl?wats d meanin of al diz arguement.wat really matters is d student there.afterall ive seen all this best skl student begging for middle man job.

strike ive all infested d federal skl.they have no meaning outside d country.for me im transferrin 2 igbinedion cos ive come 2 see that i made a very big mistake by gainin admission into a federal skl.

just get a quality education.nigerian universities r useless
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by borger90: 4:30am On Apr 29, 2010
hi guys which is the most expensive private university in nigeria?
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 04, 2010
pls i wanted to ask about the online applcation form of babcock;have gotten it but where do i go to register because have been to the universities websites and have not seen where to fill in the application!!! thankyou to those who answer,
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by imzy: 8:18pm On May 27, 2010
Uniport is definatly the best university in nigeria,trust me wen i say so
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by simplicit(m): 1:32pm On May 28, 2010
The best university in Nigeria is simply OAU, no doubt about that
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by sandy68: 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2010
cnt we all just pic at least jst one best private university n 9ja kiss
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by ccollins(m): 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2010
The GREAT UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA,nsukka.IS IT EASY FOR A UNIVERSITY TO CARRY D NAME OF A WHOLE NATION ON ITS HEAD.lol
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by ecashflow(m): 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2010
Drop it here, the best is here for you; Aare Awon University Agbaye (AAUA),

Watch your back cos we soon shake the world!!!
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by Hitmann(m): 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2010
The best university in nigeria is unizik. They have basic infrastruction and academic research than others.
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 14, 2010
All this bla-blah best university is non-sense.even in ur so called best uni.graduate with a 2.2 and u are in dip sh*t.I personally believe 4rm wat have seen over and over that once u are in a good fed.or stat uni and graduate wit gud grades 4RM a good COURSE.u are saved.grads of so many so call best are jobless(ur grade and course not uni diff everyone).
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 14, 2010
ecashflow:

Drop it here, the best is here for you; Aare Awon University Agbaye (AAUA),

Watch your back cos we soon shake the world!!!
Copy cat.

OAU started 'Great Ife' in the 1970's, now every uni Great this, Great that.
OAU started the Yoruba Interpretation 'Oba Awon University', now you are also copying and modifying.
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by idris4r83(m): 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2012
Whether u like it or not the best university anytime, anywhere in nigeria is ABU Zaria. The simplest example is 2 check out product from Abu. People like sunusi lamido, nasir elrufai, these are all abu grads
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 22, 2012
^^Will you throw that your computer. in which you are typing with, away! For christ sake, what's ABU? A school that denies intellectuals admission based on tribal and religious sentiments? Oh no, it's nothing but an Islamic school. Nuff said. Sh!t
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by graychuks(m): 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2012
In UNILAG we dont shout our CV speak for us .....imagine writing your CV like a magazine.
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by mixta14: 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2012
oau is da 1,cus is meant 4 serious minded,religious.ui,abu,nsuka ar gud also,academically oau is number 1.oau is also well planned wen talking of structer.oau oba awon uni
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by herlew(m): 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2012
UNILORIN beter by far i tink it should be the best university
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by Sodiq33(m): 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2012
Naturally,an a.b.u student is ahead..a.b.u all d way,el rufai,sanusi,makarfi,yaradua,na our product..gbam
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 01, 2012
We hav only 2 uni in Nig, University of Nigerian Nsukka(UNN) & others. The best way 2 rate a uni is by their products. These ar some of d Supper Lions & Lionesses of UNN: Chinua Achebe, Pat Utomi, Prof. Soludo, Prof. Dora Akunyili, Dr. Chris Ngige, Sullivan Chime, Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani, Peter Odili, Rev. Chris Okotie. Pls name urs and lets compare! GREAT LIONS N LIONESSES... Lets roar... HUUUNNMMM
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by sammyjay441: 9:02am On Sep 01, 2012
beyunce: A.b.u Zaria.
A B u is the 2nd biggest in africa and the biggest in nigeri
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by sammyjay441: 9:06am On Sep 01, 2012
JosBoy4Lif:
Ya I really like this university, but the best, shocked shocked

Private universities r for rich mens children who could not get acceptance to the more tough governements schools, so the best not even close
a b u is the best in west africa believe it or not
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by Slowsteper(f): 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2012
Emmyben: shocked undecided which is d best university in nigeria?But4 emmyben,i think it is nnamdi azikiwe university,awka,Anambra state.They have d best equipments,infrastructures
no skul in nigeria has infrastructures nd equipments lyk A b u zaria d campbridge of subsaharan africa, 2nd largest in africa
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by Umardeen(m): 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2012
The best university in nigeria is ABU and the rest.,I dought any school will be as good as ABU

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

ABC Of Common Errors And Mistakes In English / FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment / LAUTECH Student's Leaked Sex Video: Story Behind The Sex Tape, The Girl Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.