Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 (2535 Views)

Jesse Jags Album Didnt Move 100k Units, Saucekid Was A Flop! / Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! / Never Judge A Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by bolajibaok(m): 4:48pm On Dec 10, 2007
saucekid yebariba sanboribobo official video, rate it from 1 to 10

simple constructive comments pls , no fights ,disses or beefs pls
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by bolajibaok(m): 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2007
i rate em 10, oluwa sauceki baba, traffic, t-billions, ghetto p, qbeats in da building, my figgas swag is way too tight.ish
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by tosinadeda: 2:18am On Dec 11, 2007
where the hell is the link abi how are we meant to rate?
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by Fadajasi(m): 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2007
Yebariba swaga swaga, i gat the greenpee
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by A40(m): 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2007
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by skingo(m): 12:39am On Dec 12, 2007
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by Fadajasi(m): 9:44am On Dec 12, 2007
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by Sico: 10:19am On Dec 12, 2007
http://www.mytruspot.com/members/30/video.php?p=2

You saw it Hot on Tru Spot!

Trafic's Interview is tommorrow at 11pm Naija time, 5pm Central US

http://www.mytruspot.com/saucekid
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by bolajibaok(m): 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2007
@TOSIN

U NO DEY WATCH BEN TV ABI SHEY SOMETHING DO U?

SWAGGA SWAGGA YEBARIBA
YEBARIBA SWAGGA SWAGGA, S, K, ITS NAIJA
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by bolajibaok(m): 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2007
blue passport , iyalaya, its naija .yyyyyyyyyyyyyy, miba miba swagga swagga innnnnnnnnnnn, unnnnnnnnnnnn
i got the green pea
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by LORD101(m): 11:09pm On Dec 12, 2007
Na who be fine boy, na me e fine boy,

Yebariba swagga swagga

rated 10
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by IShine(m): 11:53pm On Dec 12, 2007
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by 9ja4eva: 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2007
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by zigbo(f): 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2007
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by tosinadeda: 1:40am On Dec 15, 2007
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by 9ja4eva: 8:05am On Dec 16, 2007

Not what i expected
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by skingo(m): 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2007
oh so u expected something more? wow.
i tihnk this video try. eits up for wards. any takers?
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by Baro(m): 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2007
Nice video, Sauce has got style and taste, more like what Olu's Yahoozee video should have looked like

Rating 8
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by osasp(m): 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2007
i rate the video, the video o -9

then lyrics - 0. . .total rubbish. . .covering it up with his phonetics and yadayada. . .ordinary terry tha rapman will floor this guy

his got nice taste anyway
nice vid but he has to step up his game if he is going to last.
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by bolajibaok(m): 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2007
@osasp

lyrics scored what ?

ama take him to the church let the preacher pray 4 him
when they done praying ama put him in the dirt

100% stray metaphorical punchlining lyric
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by youngdigi(m): 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2007
bolaji, what u have just mentioned is an average line at best, there's nothing metaphorical about that, i will expect u to do better than that

i still think sauce is a regular average rapper, i have listened to his whole mixtape and i must tell u there's nuthing i heard that made me raise an eyebrow, and i am being totally honest, i think osasp has apoint with him using the american accent to cover up, cus nigerians can act bush sometimes, i'm sure most dont even understand what he is saying, i personally will like to see someone call sauce kid out and i'll wana watch sauce get at them lyrically, with pure skills, not gun talk or street talk, if u know wat im saying
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by playmate(f): 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2007
osasp:

i rate the video, the video o -9

then lyrics - 0. . .total rubbish. . .covering it up with his phonetics and yadayada. . .ordinary terry tha rapman will floor this guy

his got nice taste anyway
nice vid but he has to step up his game if he is going to last.

lol i quite agree wit u.d lyrics is wack nd d video i rate it 3.way too much foreign stuff 4 dat kinda song. undecided
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by uchetobi(f): 2:56pm On Dec 17, 2007
I liked d original song, I mean d song with d original beat
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by bolajibaok(m): 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2007
@YOUNG DIGI
ONE RAPPER BY THE NAME KABIYESI AKA 'YESI' HAS CALLED SAUCE TO BATTLE BEFORE, U NEED TO SEE SAUCE REPLY TITLED WARNING SHOTS , OL BOY , LYRICAL FIRE , SAUCE IS A BATTLE RAPPER U CANT TEST AT ALL, IN THE CLASS OF CASSIDY,MURDA MOOK AND CYSERRO

AFTER THE SAUCEKID REPLY TO YESI .YESI DISSAPPEARED INTO THIN AIR, THAT EXPLAINS WHY OTHER NAIJA RAPPERS DONT WANNA MESS WITH YEBARIBA .CAPISCH?, WE DONT TALK TOO MUCH , U JUST FLUX OUR SWAGGA SWAGGA
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by playmate(f): 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2007
bolajibaok:

@YOUNG DIGI
ONE RAPPER BY THE NAME KABIYESI AKA 'YESI' HAS CALLED SAUCE TO BATTLE BEFORE, You NEED TO SEE SAUCE REPLY TITLED WARNING SHOTS , OL BOY , LYRICAL FIRE , SAUCE IS A BATTLE RAPPER You CANT TEST AT ALL, IN THE CLASS OF CASSIDY,MURDA MOOK AND CYSERRO

AFTER THE SAUCEKID REPLY TO YESI .YESI DISSAPPEARED INTO THIN AIR, THAT EXPLAINS WHY OTHER NAIJA RAPPERS DONT WANNA MESS WITH YEBARIBA .CAPISCH?, WE DONT TALK TOO MUCH , You JUST FLUX OUR SWAGGA SWAGGA

wats d big deal it wont get him an award only makes him seem childish.
naija rappers re nt dumb nor childish,saucekid is tryin 2 imitate d likes of 50 nd co.in naija most rappers dnt av time 4 dat.he wnts 2 b @ war wit evry oda rapper.gud 4 d asshole since dey'll jst ignore him. tongue tongue
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by smile4kenn(m): 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2007
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by sleekdot(m): 11:12pm On Dec 18, 2007
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by youngdigi(m): 11:54pm On Dec 18, 2007
bolajibaok:

@YOUNG DIGI
ONE RAPPER BY THE NAME KABIYESI AKA 'YESI' HAS CALLED SAUCE TO BATTLE BEFORE, You NEED TO SEE SAUCE REPLY TITLED WARNING SHOTS , OL BOY , LYRICAL FIRE , SAUCE IS A BATTLE RAPPER You CANT TEST AT ALL, IN THE CLASS OF CASSIDY,MURDA MOOK AND CYSERRO

AFTER THE SAUCEKID REPLY TO YESI .YESI DISSAPPEARED INTO THIN AIR, THAT EXPLAINS WHY OTHER NAIJA RAPPERS DONT WANNA MESS WITH YEBARIBA .CAPISCH?, WE DONT TALK TOO MUCH , You JUST FLUX OUR SWAGGA SWAGGA

and who on God's green earth is Kabiyesi?? when i say a rapper, i mean someone that is known, pls dont talk about kabiyesi, lol, a name i never heard before and then u mention he disappeared into thin air, the dude has always been in thin air cus hes definitely not known
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by skingo(m): 4:32am On Dec 19, 2007
omo kbiyesi no b rapper. na scam artist. nt rap artist.
sauce kd is going to make it big. noneed to letdistractions take his eyes away.
who be kabiyesi? who be mode nine? who be anyone wey wan show omo nothing for them.
sauce carry go.
number 1 for ogba till lielie
its 9ja
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by osasp(m): 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2007
bolajibaok:

@osasp

lyrics scored what ?

ama take him to the church let the preacher pray 4 him
when they done praying ama put him in the dirt

100% stray metaphorical punchlining lyric

bros, it appears u dont even know what a metaphor is
he should be able to undastand that his present audience are not americans
thats where mode differs cos he is on a different lvl of intellect
as you notice d usin of our own slangs or him usin native language for some of his hooks
. . . i feel sauce has what it takes dont get me wrong but boy, he's looking at it from the very wrong perspective
d joint he did with mike okri was 'ok'. . .we want to c more of that. . . not talking of how he has more hoes than a farmer

Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by MrTurkey(m): 1:16am On Dec 20, 2007
11 grin

coool cool
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by Sharn06: 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2007
SWAGGA!?

Ridiculous, I tell u. It marred the song big tyme.

Plus, bolajibaok, I'm beginning to tink ur his (Sauce Kid)'s publicist cuz damn, cut it out, Sauce Kid is shit and childish. Lookin 4 beef, fuckin' cannibal.

If u wan hear sum real sh*t, mail me to listen 2 any of ma tracks and u'll know the sauce is no longer for the kidz. Kidz are meant to swagga & stagga, WE STAND FIRM

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hausa Hip Hop Artist Featured on CNN / If I Were A Boy! Original Verision! / DOWNLOAD: Davido Ft. Cassper Nyovest – Baba (snippet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.