Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal (15497 Views)

"Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo / Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding / Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by LordBabs(m): 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2012
Unbelievable is the constant dirty revelation coming from the Senate, the latest of them is that Chairman of the Committee on Aviation, that lied about his Degree in Arts/Criminology from Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri, United States.

It was gathered that the Senator had, in an interview with a national newspaper and on his Facebook page and other documents, claimed that he obtained a Degree in Arts/Criminology from the Washington University.

Investigations at the Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri, showed that the Senator representing Orlu Senatorial District never obtained a degree from the University.

“Sorry, we don’t have such name in our database; you can please call or reach out to the Registrar’s office, a lady in the Office of Alumni Affairs of the School said.

It was also gathered that a further check by Point Blank News at the Registrar’s office where data of all students including those that have graduated are kept did not find the name “Hope Uzodinma,” or any similar name.

“Please, we don’t have such name in our record. But you can also check at the National Clearing House,” an official, who simply gave his name as Kelvin at the Registrar’s office of the Washington University, said.

Point Blank News also checked through official records at the National Clearing House and was told the name, Hope Uzodinma, does not exist in any of its database. “We cannot get any record with such name, I am sorry,” Kerry Anderson of the National Clearing House said.

Point Blank News investigation came about as a result of the alarm raised by a group, Save Imo, that Uzodinma did not have the two certificates he had claimed – one from a Nigerian University and another from oversea.

A statement endorsed by the coordinator of Save Imo group, Nze Ebubeagu Ekenulo, said findings by the organization revealed that the lawmaker’s claims were unfounded.

“Both universities have confirmed that the senator never attended their institutions, hence obtained no degrees from them,” Ekenulo maintained.

http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/07/serving-senator-in-certificate-forgery-scandal.html
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by LordBabs(m): 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2012
I got his name from facebook. He's senator Hope Odidika Uzodinma. He's from Omuma Oru-East local govt in Imo state.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Chanchit: 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2012
Ndigbo kwenu....! Choi
kwenu....! Choi
kwezionu eeeee....! Choooooi
oya dismiss him kia kia.....
This is the hand work of my enemies....
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:59pm On Jul 22, 2012
Senator hope uzodinma is the chairman senate committee on Aviation.

Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:09am On Jul 23, 2012
Another university of Toronto story again. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by asha80(m): 12:17am On Jul 23, 2012
i have always wanted this man's downfall.i hope this it.the man has no business being in the senate.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by tpia5: 1:48am On Jul 23, 2012
he yellow small sha.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Murphy7h4: 2:06am On Jul 23, 2012
Thanks for sharing.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by LordBabs(m): 5:32am On Jul 23, 2012
Institutionalised rogues!
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by floriana(m): 5:56am On Jul 23, 2012
Goldie has been evicted from the BBA. That's more newsworthy. Na today ?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Afam4eva(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2012
This should be investigated thoroughly. Let's not be quick to jump into conclusion.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by GalaxyBlends(f): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2012
Its a pity o
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by ashson: 9:41am On Jul 23, 2012
This is how they come with fake certificates to steal our money. why wont they fake everything? most easterners are fake

2 Likes

Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by alaoeri: 9:41am On Jul 23, 2012
I though ladipo was only in lagos never know that a branch have being extended to east. Salisu buhari junior chai wetin ig** man no go do bcuz of money.

1 Like

Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Pakavy(m): 9:42am On Jul 23, 2012
d dude looks lyk a taliban.so how did he bypass inec's firewall?inec shuld answer dat

2 Likes

Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by osajojo(m): 9:42am On Jul 23, 2012
The good ones are gradually been swept away. I love the way he is handling the aviation probe.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by alaoeri: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2012
afam4eva: This should be investigated thoroughly. Let's not be quick to jump into conclusion.
Because he's igbo if the man na yoruba u won't say so.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by ifihearam: 9:44am On Jul 23, 2012
See the kind people we get for national assembly and such people will still open their mouth to speak ill of the president or anybody for that matter.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Afam4eva(m): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2012
Chanchit: Ndigbo kwenu....! Choi
kwenu....! Choi
kwezionu eeeee....! Choooooi

[quote author=ashson]This is how they come with fake certificates to steal our money. why wont they fake everything? most easterners are fake

alaoeri: I though ladipo was only in lagos never know that a branch have being extended to east. Salisu buhari junior chai wetin ig** man no go do bcuz of money.
I just hope the three of you will jot run when this thread becomes a free for all.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by CHIDIEJIOGU: 9:45am On Jul 23, 2012
KUNTA KUNTE
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by civac(m): 9:45am On Jul 23, 2012
oya as usual, committee will be set-up to investigate this matter. choping money continues!
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Afam4eva(m): 9:45am On Jul 23, 2012
alaoeri:
Because he's igbo if the man na yoruba u won't say so.
You don't know me , so zip. Whether he is Igbo, Yoruba or a cow, we should not be quick to jump into conclusion. At least we gotta hear the man's own side of the story.

1 Like

Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by hammedkola(m): 9:45am On Jul 23, 2012
Him for just talk say na Univeristy of Toronto him school na grin grin grin grin

Now yawa don gas...e don be!!...Bush meat don catch him hunter
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 23, 2012
Hmmm...Some Shymmextical Behaviour from these politicians...interesting...
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by hammedkola(m): 9:47am On Jul 23, 2012
afam4eva:
You don't know me , so zip. Whether he is Igbo, Yoruba or a cow, we should not be quick to jump into conclusion. At least we gotta hear the man's own side of the story.

Which side of the story...If they are right by their claims & findings, will he admit it?
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by moderatorr: 9:48am On Jul 23, 2012
the man was so stinkingly rich before he joined politics. Loosing this post wont even ruffle his feathers.
Man so f*cking rich.
Everyone knows Huzod.

1 Like

Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Afam4eva(m): 9:51am On Jul 23, 2012
hammedkola:

Which side of the story...If they are right by their claims & findings, will he admit it?
That's why it should be investigated thoroughly. Who knows, maybe he attended the their branch in Upper Iweka grin Just maybe.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by OjujuCalabar(m): 9:53am On Jul 23, 2012
ghost student
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 23, 2012
Proudly Biafra. . . .Keep reppin bro,I feel your swag.

1 Like

Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by idirect(m): 9:54am On Jul 23, 2012
moderatorr: the man was so stinkingly rich before he joined politics. Loosing this post wont even ruffle his feathers.
Man so f*cking rich.
Everyone knows Huzod.
What does his richness got to do with the situation on ground now
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Afam4eva(m): 9:55am On Jul 23, 2012
moderatorr: the man was so stinkingly rich before he joined politics. Loosing this post wont even ruffle his feathers.
Man so f*cking rich.
Everyone knows Huzod.
If he's found guilty, he should be ruffled into kiri-kiri. This is a serious offense and should not be taken lightly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri / Buhari Congratulates Akinwumi Adesina On World Food Prize Laureate / APC, PDP Pick Candidates For Kwara Federal Rep. By-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.