Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,762 members, 7,798,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? (17060 Views)

Latest Weaves In The Market And Prices / Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market / ~ How Long Do You Keep Your Weaves, Braids & Cornrows~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? by pleep(m): 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2012
I've seen some wack weaves in my day and i'm sure the majority of Nigerians have also. grin

Most dudes complain about weaves but when it comes down to it do u prefer a chick with a weave or natural hair?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-rgEZ2P0GS_I/T-j46G7LCNI/AAAAAAAAC6A/cUv2jDewJqs/s1600/weave.jpg[/img]

Re: Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2012
Am speechless
Re: Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? by nikkyshyne(f): 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2012
cheesy
Re: Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2012

@Topic..As far as physical attraction to me it does not matter if it's a weave or natural...

Long as the women is mentally stable enough to know she does not[b] "Need" [/b]a weave....Im Good
[/i] cool

1 Like

Re: Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? by tonymariao(m): 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2012
Mstcheew...
Re: Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2012
You guys have no choice, many women wear it nowdays, and I bet some of you wouldn't even say hi to some of em women if they were rocking their natural hair.

4 Likes

Re: Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? by mikexavo(m): 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2012
Nah except if she's bald.

2 Likes

Re: Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2012
Jokers! Pleep ur thread looks berra. grin

@ op
We need to wear it mehn, it's added beauty i think! undecided
Re: Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? by Ufeolorun(m): 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2012
Occasional use of fake hair is ok. grin
Re: Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? by Afam4eva(m): 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2012
I always tell any lady that cares to listen that i hate anything artificial but secretly i admire it like mad.
Re: Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? by coolzeal(m): 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2012
To be honest; i could careless if a woman wear a weave whatsoever, but tho i prefer natural hair or short Afro because it is beautiful...

1 Like

Re: Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2012
I prefer both, Now where is my award ?

2 Likes

Re: Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2012
Natural hair. Just keep it real and purely African. Eventhough say na kwarambolo, i no send.

A ladies beauty is her self confidence, spontaniety and to keep a good conversation going. This is what exudes sophistication.

I can't stand fake girls with artificial chemicalized makeups with no Brains. And these fake girls can be Very boring and shallow. LOL

4 Likes

Re: Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? by esolutionpoint(m): 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2012
It depend on lady ..Sometimes it fits them and make them look beautiful and admirable. And some times it makes them look like demonic spirit.

1 Like

Re: Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? by drzed: 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2012
I hate ANYTHING unnatural on a woman's body, save for body cream, perfume and the occasional lipstick.

Weavers - whether made from horse hair, cow tail, porcupine bristles or a kidnapped brazilian chick - is a definite NO-NO-NO for me.

I actually think that of all the fallacious, self-deceiving, low-self esteem add-ons many modern women rely on to 'look beautiful', the most irritating is fake hair. Who is fooling who? Unless my wife went bald, she would NEVER wear fake hair. Even then, she'd better consult Wayne Rooney and get surgery for hair that actually grows.

Just my honest opinion. No need for any woman in the house to raise dust grin

....meanwhile, how would women feel, if we men toasted them using fake voice, wearing fake gucci and wore fake fake moustache, had fake pot bellies, flexed fake muscles, carried fake wallet, drove fake car and faked our love for them

7 Likes

Re: Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? by Orikinla(m): 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2012
It is the trend in vogue.
Re: Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? by Rocktation(f): 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2012
I can't even imagine a life without them.
Re: Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? by tonyx4x44(m): 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2012
~Royal~:

@Topic..As far as physical attraction to me it does not matter if it's a weave or natural...

Long as the women is mentally stable enough to know she does not[b] "Need" [/b]a weave....Im Good [/i]
cool
Re: Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? by tonyx4x44(m): 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2012
kindabigg: Nah except if she's bald.
Re: Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? by DICKtator: 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2012
Natural does it for me!!.
That is why I luv Kim Katch-dat-as-Z new look!!!!

grin grin grin

Re: Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? by MissyB3(f): 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2012
Rocktation: I can't even imagine a life without them.
Lol! Viva la sincerità! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? by LesbianBoy(m): 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2012
I prefer them on weave abeg!

Btw if u see some girls head to toast them no go hungry (gallops all over the head) grin grin
Re: Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? by Oluwadare: 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2012
NO No and No oooh.... NO again, Ee too dey smell for my choice & option. Pls give me SUKU,PATEWO OLOKOTO of years back and not all these artificial wahala.
Re: Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? by DICKtator: 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2012
wink grin grin wink
Re: Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? by DICKtator: 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2012
The exception though is when it is done in a ponytail style.
You know that is when I teach em how to dougie
When riding like horse and carriage!!!!

cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do People Wear Wrist-watches On Their Right Hands / Natural Skin Beauty Solution: Enter Here! / Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria 2011 - Munachi Uzoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.