Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

My Husband Hardly Has Time For Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Hardly Has Time For Me (5688 Views)

U Hardly Find Black Pretty Girls In Nigeria Dis Days / He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty / She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Hardly Has Time For Me by onyekang1(f): 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2007
@ seun
i cant believe you gave such a wondaful advice. BRAVO wink

@ poster
stick to seun's advice and all the very best.
Re: My Husband Hardly Has Time For Me by Bajelo1: 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2007
@ soundmind
U re too much. A good researcher indeed! Ladies/wifes, apply all these strategies. It will work perfectly. Ur will always neva tired for you.
Re: My Husband Hardly Has Time For Me by onyekang1(f): 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2007
@soundmind
are you a marriage counsellor?
Re: My Husband Hardly Has Time For Me by IdeyVex1(m): 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2007
olunifemi:

my husband hardly have time 4 me, not has

My dear, if you don't have something better to contribute, then don't.
Who teach you English sef?  the person should cover his face in shame

@ Poster
What I may want to say, everybody has said already.
But please do return to give us results so that we may know if it worked
maybe others with the same kind of problem will try.

Nairalanders, you are great!! Beautiful Responses
Re: My Husband Hardly Has Time For Me by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2007
@ the poster,welcome to the club
My hubby runs an active research lab
His main Lab tech quit to go to nursing school and his post doc is a nursing mother.
So he's been working like Jacky
But I have nairaland. grin

I would pick a hard working man anyday to a couch potato or an applicant

My advice,make the little time you have together, memorable.
Times like this do happen.
I was gladdened you said he spends time with the kids,that is commendable,most men don't.
Tell him how you feel,tell him you miss your Saturday cuddlings wink
I bet you he'll try to fit it in.

Furthermore,get yourself some real sexy night gowns,no man can resist that smiley
Re: My Husband Hardly Has Time For Me by Lola4eva(f): 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2007
@i dey vex-thank you oh, i no know who teach that yeye guy english, its better to just leave a thread if uve got nothing to say instaed of yarning dust
Re: My Husband Hardly Has Time For Me by cecegorz(m): 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2007
Wow! the last time i checked, it was men that tends to seek out their wives face. Even the elders prophecy on singles thus: 'may u get a husband that will always look at ur face' and all these advices on the lady to start toasting the man men are really having a ball these days!

Well sha, it's one of those phases in married life, u know it's like a toddler with a toy, once u give him a new object, he'll be so amazed at it that he will ignore the previous one until his enthusiasm wanes down, he'll now go back to the previous.
The husband is still being amazed at the product of his day and night 'labours' that he tends to ignore u, i bet it's not intentional.

Just find a friendly time when both of u are relaxed and then tease him of his recent behaviours and ur feelings, on how he used to toast you and cherish u in those good old days, u might find out he'll be surprised and then begin to readjust.
My pastor during the Youth service once told us during a marriage seminar that when the kids started coming and his wife's attn. began to shift to them, he will once in a while tease the wife by telling her that her breasts actually belonged to him, and not the kids, so she should remember not to allow the kids flatten them out for him, because when they're weaned, he'll still have them back. u know such funny comments tends to bring back couples to each other's attention.
All da best girl!
Re: My Husband Hardly Has Time For Me by hafees: 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2007
@poster

my dear am a married man, and i can explain what ur hubby is going through. when you have kids it is natural to dote more on them because the assumption is they need the care more and the woman can take care of herself, but as they grow, you will have ur husband back. again regarding the sex thing,you are definately not the same woman, most women can no longer do what they did as girls, mothers should not suck privates etc for example, so the man is not coming back home to the same hot girl he was all over some years back. i dont blame you, the presure of children is not easy.

Generally, try to look for things to do together and alone. my wife is forcing me to take stroll sundays and we talk as we walk, hold hands, and i can tell you it works wonders. get out of the house with him, when you are back and alone, you will see the result. Do things for him, show him more care and he will feel guilty and wants to try and please you. Good luck
Re: My Husband Hardly Has Time For Me by Carlosein(m): 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2007
nwando:

@ the poster,welcome to the club
My hubby runs an active research lab
His main Lab tech quit to go to nursing school and his post doc is a nursing mother.
So he's been working like Jacky
But I have nairaland. grin

I would pick a hard working man anyday to a couch potato or an applicant

My advice,make the little time you have together, memorable.
Times like this do happen.
I was gladdened you said he spends time with the kids,that is commendable,most men don't.
Tell him how you feel,tell him you miss your Saturday cuddlings wink
I bet you he'll try to fit it in.

Furthermore,get yourself some real sexy night gowns,no man can resist that smiley

nwando, i am with you 100%.

@soundmind if this doesn't work, don't even think it. IT WILL WORK WONDERS wink
Re: My Husband Hardly Has Time For Me by quinofhart(f): 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2007
I know what the poster is feeling, However, i just want to say we all tend to ignore or neglect the people we really love the most. He has not stopped loving you, he is just assured you are there, you need to nudge him alittle, do something special to remind him you still around, get some one to take the kids off you and just lock him up all day good and proper wink
Re: My Husband Hardly Has Time For Me by chikibaybi(f): 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2007
Call him and talk to him, let him know how u feel. Communication solves lots of things.
Re: My Husband Hardly Has Time For Me by donmayor(m): 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2007
sometimes, you just need to give him space.
Re: My Husband Hardly Has Time For Me by illusion2: 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2007
Seun:

Generally, a husband wants great sex.  And good food.  And to get his fragile ego stroked regularly.  You simply need to make sure that he gets these things in abundance whenever he spends time with you.  You cannot make him spend time with you, but you can motivate him to do so by giving him more of what he wants.   Can you do that?

What a husband wants? undecided
Re: My Husband Hardly Has Time For Me by omogenikky(f): 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2007
Quote from: olunifemi on Today at 02:33:23 PM
my husband hardly have time 4 me, not has

@ olunifemi , a wise man once said "when in doubt, keep your mouth shut"
It's actually "my husband hardly has time 4 me"
Definitely not have.
Re: My Husband Hardly Has Time For Me by shevchenko(m): 11:31pm On Dec 11, 2007
married woman are not romantic,if u like have the sexiest,most beautiful face and body there is to offer.Once the babies come ,you are a goner.Its life.Thats one of the most traumatic experiences I think about,esp the scary thot about a lady having pelvic problems during child birth
leave the guy and his job,u have played ur part, YOU ENJOYED IT DURING COURTSHIP.ITS NOW HIS TURN TO ENJOY. lipsrsealed
But one thing I know,if u were a virgin during your marriage with him,then he would keep your eyes on you for ever and ever.Thats why being a virgin is safe. wink
Re: My Husband Hardly Has Time For Me by SweetT1: 4:59am On Dec 12, 2007
@Poster

What you need is a splackavellie ! check it out on Youtube.com.
Re: My Husband Hardly Has Time For Me by SirKay3(m): 7:12am On Dec 12, 2007
@ Poster,

You need to talk to him about it. Possibly there is something hidden in him, that is making him behave that way. Sure you need to give him more assurance of your love and care, things would definitely work out the best way for you.

Also, don't forget to pray for him always.

I've been married for close to 12yrs now, I know how you feel and the way he feels too. Once in a while, men do go nuts at home!

We still dey enjoy our marriage, even after 4 kids!

Best of luck
Re: My Husband Hardly Has Time For Me by Seun(m): 11:21am On Dec 12, 2007

(1) (2)

How To Know A Guy That's A Virgin. / Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied / This Owerri Sugar-mommy Is Loaded In All Aspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.