Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! (2526 Views)

Merry Christmas VN Thread / Your Nairaland ID Is Not As Anonymous As You Think! / Make A Wish For The Person Above You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by Islander(f): 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2007
Let me take this opportunity as well to extend Season Greetings to all my Nairaland friend and foes as well. May this season be filled with glad tidings and may the reason for this season be celebrated.

My prayers for you guys in this coming  new, is that may God find favour with you all and grant you the desires of your heart,

Moodylady and Cute ass, awwwwwwww. my 2 baby sisters. I love uno bad bad( even when we are fighting,   

Pataki my buddy, well I know we have the "warppest" relationship on earth, Fighting this moment then laughing the next, Variety is the spice of life, and why our relationship is so damn special, all the haters can go eat shit,

Debo, well you know how it goes between us, BUt we are still pals and that's the most important thing, You understand my craziness,

Chiogo, Ronnie and PTBnaija, you girls are just wonderful, Always looking out for your Island mama, 

Coco my cous, what can I say?? hmmmmmmmmmmm. even the devil dressed in Prada cannot destroy BLood,    .love you girl,

Ayefele aka Star, even though I wish to strangle you at times, you still crack me up, Enjoy your Christmas shining Bobo,

TOH, well we have had our ups and downs, but at the end of the day, i must admit you are indeed a very cool person. Happy holidays to you as well,

Almondjoy, my Sex therapist    , I know my husband is going to thank you for more than one thing   

Siena, how can I forget you? You are the rain on my umbrella,

Tafari my mentor, you  are such a good soul, May all your dreams become realites this coming year,

Dr. Ferlie, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, my other insaned half, even though you abandoned me in the middle of mating season, I still have love for you oo, 

Kula shaker, 2old4that, Crazykid, Jaybaby, ,,Haven't seen you guys around for a while. Pray all is well, My love to you as well,

Ralvy and Busta, the 2 newest members to my Limited NL family, God bless, love you to bits kiss

And how can I go without mentioning my  JACKAL,    , ermmmmmmmm. I will reserve your comments for       . Just promise to stay under my Umbrella,    Enjoy yo Christmas yo hear me buoy, I will be bringing back black cake, sorrel beer and 99% over-proof for you,

To all my other peeps here, FELIZ Na vidad,       
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by mrpataki(m): 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2007
@ Islander,
Merry christmas and a happy new year to you too. tongue

@ All my friends and fans grin
Merry christmas to you all and a wonderful new year in advance. Hope the bond gets stronger cheesy

@ All my beefers,
Merrier christmas to you all. I promise you all, nothing go do us for this christmas and the coming new year. Nice exchanging tirades with you all. Have a great joyous season ahead of you all. grin
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by Gamine(f): 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2007
i dont celebrate 'christmas'

but i will wish my one and only[b] Jackal[/b] kiss

HAppy Holidays!! grin grin

with me, lol

muah! kiss
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2007
@Islander
thank you. . . am sure going to have me a merry Christmas. esp, since am traveling.

you have a merry christmas and stay out of trouble. . .no fighting on Christmas day o. leave the stress of nairaland behind. . .lol

Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année et que Dieu vous bénisse ces temps de fêtes : Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and may God bless you this holiday season wink
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 12:33am On Dec 11, 2007

Merry Xmas to my two wonderful friends[b] Cute-ass and Islander[/b] kiss kiss kiss kiss and to my other friends on Nland, will love to list their name but they already know who they are cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I just love the Christmas sprit, it’s full of love, happiness, joy and amusement
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by Islander(f): 2:13am On Dec 11, 2007
toyinrayo:

@Islander
thank you. . . am sure going to have me a merry Christmas. esp, since am traveling.

you have a merry christmas and stay out of trouble. . .no fighting on Christmas day o. leave the stress of nairaland behind. . .lol
Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année et que Dieu vous bénisse ces temps de fêtes : Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and may God bless you this holiday season wink

toyin baby,
NOTHING can make me spoil my Christmas, especially since I will be home with family and friends, I will be having a blast wouldn't remember NL until the stress of 2008 really kicks in cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Merry Christmas to you too dear and do save some food for me ooo,

@Moody,
Thanks baby, you know your Island mama loves you to bit kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by almondjoy(f): 2:15am On Dec 11, 2007
Merry Xmas Islander--The original Jamaican Beef patti! grin   

Yes!  Please stay under your umbrella!

Glad to know you are safe and sound.

The very best of 2008!

To all Nairalanders---------- NO PERMANENT FRIENDS, NO PERMANENT ENEMIES!!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL! STAY SAFE AND ALL THE BEST IN 2008 AND THE YEARS TO COME!!!!!!
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by Islander(f): 2:21am On Dec 11, 2007
ROFLMSAO, No Almond my dear, I[b] aint no Yardie ooo, I am from down south, closer to Barbados, st. lucia and Grenada wink wink wink wink[/b]
@topic

Merry Christmas to all my foes, I forgot to mention before, Islander will be back in 2008 grin grin grin
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by Islander(f): 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2007
I forgot to wish Slitty and Ralvy Merry Christmas as well. Do have a glorious season and may your dreams materialised for the coming new year, cheesy grin
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by topeteadr(m): 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2007
Merry christmas and happy new year to you all in advanced.
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by shakira: 9:18pm On Dec 12, 2007
@islander
i really appreciate that, don't know u such a sweet girl, thank God we gettin along at LAst grin
@yalll
wish yall a merry xmas an a prosperous new year,
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by chiogo(f): 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2007
@Islander, right back at'cha sweetie!!

wishin' everyone on nairaland happy holidays. esp. my homies:

Sexyabby, wishin' u a merry christmas, boo. tongue love ya

Cute-ass, hmm, long time nosaw, still love u big sis, merry christmas,love ya

Islander, you know what it is,boo, merry christmas(don't worry, i got yo back tongue)

Lalaboi, merry christmas, baby boy, wherever u are undecided love ya.

Naija_diva, merry christmas girl, love ya

Younghoodi , hmm, merry christmas even tho u ain't christian, just come out from wherever u are. love ya.

Moodylady, don't seem moody to me right now, haha, merry christmas boo, love ya

Ronnie-slimz, merry christmas, girl, love ya.

Crazy-kid, long time, merry christmas, sweetie

Menike, my boo from music section, merry christmas honey, love ya.

cashflowpc, merry christmas, sweetie.

moondust, merry christmas, buddy!!

sharn06, merry christmas, girl, stop hidin'. tongue

And my family and friends from school(y'all don't need to know their names, i guess wink). merry christmas y'all. cheesy
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by kaylala(m): 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2007
wishing ya all compliments of the season cool
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by Migines(m): 12:09am On Dec 13, 2007
Wish yall a merry xmas and a fu<king new year.
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by topeteadr(m): 12:36am On Dec 13, 2007
Wishing ya'll a h*ll of a christmas, and a bullsh*t newyear.
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by moondust(m): 2:16am On Dec 13, 2007
i wish cute-ass, moody, islander, naija gal, and all ma hommies & honiz a splendid xmas celebration and a great year ahead . . .as 4 those dat hate my guts, in d spirit of d season, i bless y'all. . .we can carry our beef ova to nxt year
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by Uzzyan: 2:43am On Dec 13, 2007
to toyin,ugobaba,pin4eva,tope.vuittion,ogos2k,gamine,gunner, my God the list is too long

Merry Xmas and a wonderous new year peeps
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by Nobody: 2:46am On Dec 13, 2007
@ Uzzy
kiss kiss the same for you kiss kiss
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by Uzzyan: 2:47am On Dec 13, 2007
Thanks men i appreciate
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by Ralvy(m): 1:20pm On Dec 13, 2007
Same to y'all who wished me sth grin cheesy
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by Islander(f): 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2007
moondust:

i wish cute-ass, moody, islander, naija girl, and all ma hommies & honiz a splendid xmas celebration and a great year ahead . . .as 4 those that hate my guts, in d spirit of d season, i bless y'all. . .we can carry our beef ova to nxt year

Muy gracias, coming right back at ya, All the best for the season!!!!
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by ronnieslimz(f): 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2007
wow!!! cheesy just found dis

moi sis. islander. . rait back @chu. . . may God giv u da blessin of diz yuletide. . luvya!! kiss kiss

chiogo. . fanx a bunch. . same goes to ya gurllfrnd. . kiss kiss

also wishing. .

damsol
droppie
lalaboi
free
moonie
moodylady
ptery
somze
debo kiss
mukina. . even dow ur a muslim grin
brownie

and so many more. . merry xmas n wondaful nu yr in adv. . nuff luv 4u all kiss kiss
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by cuteass1(f): 9:19am On Dec 15, 2007
Hey, so much love in this place . . just warms my heart. I got to drop some lines too so it doesn't seems as if i'm in a bad mood lol smiley

The list is unending but i've made some really special friends on this site, even the less pleasant ones still contribute in making this place a blast . . without them, it'll all be boring and too casual.

moondust, moodylady, islander, chiogo, naijacutee, youngies, chiegemba, D-truth, Tafari, Nikynike, efuah, j-buoy, luxoire, kanmosyl, mukina, debosky, davidylan, TOH, Damsol, Dime, 9ja4eva, seun, hot-angel, . . and the list continues . . all Nairalanders

y'all have a wonderful fun-filled christmas and prosperous blessed dreams-fulfilled new year. Love you guys bunches kiss kiss kiss
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by 2old4that(m): 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2007
Islander, i wish u a Happy Merry Xmas, blissful vacation and Prosperous New Year. How's the going?

And also to those who i would like to called friends both here and at YIM.
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year people!
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by Naijagal2(f): 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2007
i was waiting for a thread like this,so here goes:

i wish ma hommies moondust,somze,carlosein,hollandis(don't kno if u male!)
n many others i couldn't remember jus now. . .a very mery xmas
n the ladies. . .cute ass (not really gotten to know u,but i'm glad u had a safe
trip back to da motherland!)busta,divanaija,efua. . .n the list goes on n on.

hope y'all have the best xmas ever! n new year too.y'all be good now.

islander u too.i have to grudgingly admit that u make nairaland sizzle!

i may spend less time next year on nl cause of skul,cause i jus got admission,but i
really love u guys.kisses!!!
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by moondust(m): 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2007
love you too, suga kiss
hav a merri xmas yourself and don't drink too much grin
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by Naijagal2(f): 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2007
lol.u too! grin
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by moondust(m): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2007
I'll try. . .I've cut down on my alcohol intake. . .thankz 2 mi amour cheesy cool
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by Naijagal2(f): 5:45pm On Dec 17, 2007
well that's good to hear!
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by Islander(f): 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2007
Naija*girl:

i was waiting for a thread like this,so here goes:

i wish ma hommies moondust,somze,carlosein,hollandis(don't kno if u male!)
n many others i couldn't remember jus now. . .a very mery xmas
n the ladies. . .cute ass (not really gotten to know u,but i'm glad u had a safe
trip back to da motherland!)busta,divanaija,efua. . .n the list goes on n on.

hope y'all have the best xmas ever! n new year too.y'all be good now.

islander u too.i have to grudgingly admit that u make nairaland sizzle!
i may spend less time next year on nl cause of skul,cause i jus got admission,but i
really love u guys.kisses!!!

And there's more to come for 2008, as long as assholes and morons continue to infest the land,

@toipc

I forgot to wish the Acid---Princess and Miss. Michelin merry christmas, muah, muah, All the best sweets, Lov u to bits,  kiss kiss kiss
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by Busta(f): 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2007
yall have a funfilled xmas!!

grin smiley grin smiley grin smiley
Re: Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here! by topeteadr(m): 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2007
I wish ya'll a splendid xmas and a rootin, lontin newyear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Logic Games, Riddles And Puzzles Thread / Early Morning Brain Teaser / Who Committed The Crime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.