Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

New Pictures Of Tonto Dike - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Pictures Of Tonto Dike (70237 Views)

See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room / See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) / Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by ZUBY77(m): 1:19am On Jul 24, 2012
Why should i care?
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by SisiKill1: 1:19am On Jul 24, 2012
You can get away with the sexy just got outta bed hairstyle only if it is YOUR REAL HAIR!!!!!!
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by airbender(m): 1:19am On Jul 24, 2012
kandiikane: Obviously, she too wants to get more publicity with this illuminati rubbish so she dey pose illuminati style so she go dey in everyone's mouth(smart girl). tongue

Na my baby sha.

She is my future wife, she just doesn't know it yet.
eeewww disgusting
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by kandiikane(m): 1:21am On Jul 24, 2012
bright007: undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

CeaserB:

My Grandmama Try, She No Fit Convince Me To Remove Tonto Picture From My Room.
Not Even Her Boyfriend Will Remove Her From My Life cheesy

Don't say I didn't warn you. Tonight, 3am sharp, ah go deal with you.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by kandiikane(m): 1:22am On Jul 24, 2012
airbender: eeewww disgusting

Na your face u dey ew, not me. cheesy
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 24, 2012
naijathings: there is nothing beautiful about this. or do you consider this beautiful? fake hair, fake eye lashes, fake shin color (photoshop), fake nails, fake fake fake. let us talk about true African beauty. Omotola, Onyeka, Stella damacus, Sandra Achums. Please add to the list instead of promoting this fake "thing" eeeew yuck *i just puked*

Shey!!! Sandra Achums!. I miss that babe o! Been long I saw or heard abt her. I actually dated a girl back then just because she lloked like sandra achums. I still like Tonto Dike, but the truth be say she no fit beat the record of the ladies u listed no matter how hard she tries.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by airbender(m): 1:37am On Jul 24, 2012
kandiikane:

Na your face u dey ew, not me. cheesy
dat grl looks so fake beauty to me,obiviously tanks to photoshop the pics has been brushed and u dumb guys r fallin 4 her eeeww! tongue when u will c her natural ugliness is when her photoshop license expires grin
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by kandiikane(m): 1:51am On Jul 24, 2012
airbender: dat grl looks so fake beauty to me,obiviously tanks to photoshop the pics has been brushed and u dumb guys r fallin 4 her eeeww! tongue when u will c her natural ugliness is when her photoshop license expires grin

Wait, are you forgetting she's an actress? Abi, you have forgotten she plays some movies where she looks like a bush village girl without any makeup and weave?

She still looks HAWT!
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by cyril83(m): 1:52am On Jul 24, 2012
I so much appreciate ur beauty tonto,neva u mind di ugly and unpresentable ones on Nland condemning ur beauty...@tonto's enemy abeg try to upload ur pics abd let see what u look like

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by airbender(m): 1:57am On Jul 24, 2012
kandiikane:

Wait, are you forgetting she's an actress? Abi, you have forgotten she plays some movies where she looks like a bush village girl without any makeup and weave?

She still looks HAWT!
PLUG-UGLY PLASTIC FACE BLEACHING B|TCH
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Ubyicy(m): 2:02am On Jul 24, 2012
she hapens 2 be ma favourite i wish i can date her 4 a day. Gosh smiley
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by dasparrow: 2:07am On Jul 24, 2012
Its only bad things that Nigerians know how to copy. Tonto is now doing the "the all seeing eye" thingy that western/american entertainers in satanic cults do. Click on the link below or copy and paste it into your search browser and educate your minds:

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1731.cfm
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by boyendowed(m): 2:08am On Jul 24, 2012
Still ugly
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by boyendowed(m): 2:10am On Jul 24, 2012
shymmex: It seems illuminati is the new madness in Nigeria..

Must everything be illuminati with you guys? undecided undecided

Please tell them.The thing is becoming sickening
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by kandiikane(m): 2:11am On Jul 24, 2012
airbender: PLUG-UGLY PLASTIC FACE BLEACHING B|TCH

Stop Hating! You are coming off as a whinny old pmsing goat. Acknowledge she fine or wowo and just commot. Don't try to impose your 'hateroid' antics on everyone.

dasparrow: Its only bad things that Nigerians know how to copy. Tonto is now doing the "the all seeing eye" thingy that western/american entertainers in satanic cults do. Click on the link below or copy and paste it into your search browser and educate your minds:

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1731.cfm

It's a stunt.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by eghost247(m): 2:14am On Jul 24, 2012
almost didn't recognize her
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by bambuzz88: 2:30am On Jul 24, 2012
hammedkola: wait oh!...which one be one eye wey she dey cover?...hmmmm, illuminati or fashion?

very good message u picked up there
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by FriendMark(m): 2:32am On Jul 24, 2012
naijathings: there is nothing beautiful about this. or do you consider this beautiful? fake hair, fake eye lashes, fake shin color (photoshop), fake nails, fake fake fake. let us talk about true African beauty. Omotola, Onyeka, Stella damacus, Sandra Achums. Please add to the list instead of promoting this fake "thing" eeeew yuck *i just puked*
My guy you make brain
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by FriendMark(m): 2:38am On Jul 24, 2012
Covering one eye...hmmm... She's not in any Illuminati. Who dash her? She's doing it for cheap publicity.

SMH !!!

Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Nobody: 2:44am On Jul 24, 2012
Bleaching. . . . . .

Not feeling the pictures.

Looks like she's getting bald. . . .hair is thinner in the front.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by SuyaEater(m): 2:45am On Jul 24, 2012
kobikwelu: this has been one of my fav nigerian artist, who is not afraid to blaze the trail...

very attractive

Bleaching is attractive? You are a very big idiotic moronic fool
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by SuyaEater(m): 2:49am On Jul 24, 2012
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by ektbear: 2:52am On Jul 24, 2012
Man she gets so much hate on NL

I think she is cute
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by bashr8: 2:56am On Jul 24, 2012
SuyaEater:

Bleaching is attractive? You are a very big idiotic moronic fool
in as much as i dislike her and her guts you cannot associate her with bleaching ,there are lots more igbo girls even fairer than her you will think they are mixed.

this is her pic in secondary school , she is the one in the middle

Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Nobody: 2:58am On Jul 24, 2012
Hey pix in secondary school is darker.

Let's just say it's the camera, lmao.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by bashr8: 2:58am On Jul 24, 2012
^^^if you have that kind of skin color and stil bleach then something must be wrong with you cus your skin will peel off and your veins will be showing.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by bashr8: 2:59am On Jul 24, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Hey pix in secondary school is darker.

Let's just say it's the camera, lmao.
how is she darker? you never run out of mischief .she grew up and learnt how to take care of herself better.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Nobody: 3:00am On Jul 24, 2012
bashr8: ^^^if you have that kind of skin color and stil bleach then something must be wrong with you cus your skin will peel off and your veins will be showing.

I just gotta laugh at this. Even dark people bleaching leads to skin peel.

bashr8: how is she darker? you never run out of mischief .she grew up and learnt how to take care of herself better.

And you never run out of excuses.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by bashr8: 3:00am On Jul 24, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I just gotta laugh at this.

And you never run out of excuses.
mscheeew
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Nobody: 3:02am On Jul 24, 2012
Rukky Sanda. . . . am not seeing her veins, are you? undecided

Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Nobody: 3:04am On Jul 24, 2012
bashr8: in as much as i dislike her and her guts you cannot associate her with bleaching ,[b]there are lots more igbo girls even fairer [/b]than her you will think they are mixed.

this is her pic in secondary school , she is the one in the middle

Some of them are bleaching, others mixed.

If you believe it's natural, then you must believe their Brazilian weave is natural.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture / Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? / Picture Of WIZKID'S Younger Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.