Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

New Pictures Of Tonto Dike - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Pictures Of Tonto Dike (70231 Views)

See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room / See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) / Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by bashr8: 3:04am On Jul 24, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Rukky Sanda. . . . am not seeing her veins, are you? undecided

you can be annoying shaa . you really want to justify she bleaches her skin abi ? anyway thats her biz , i have shown u her pic, we can call her names but we cant take away her beauty and her complexion from her.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by bashr8: 3:06am On Jul 24, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Some of them are bleaching, others mixed.

If you believe it's natural, then you must believe their Brazilian weave is natural.
rubbish bleach ni bleach ko, soeven our fathers and grand parents bleach abi? keep deceiving yourself, even europeans come in different shades ,we must not all be the same exact shade some will be darker while some will be lighter.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Nobody: 3:07am On Jul 24, 2012
bashr8: you can be annoying shaa . you really want to justify she bleaches her skin abi ? anyway thats her biz , i have shown u her pic, we can call her names but we cant take away her beauty and her complexion from her.

I hear ya. . . . I think she's a beautiful chic, but she does not need to bleach. I find her disgusting tho. . . .
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by kandiikane(m): 3:09am On Jul 24, 2012
What is this disgusting thing she has done that people find her disgusting? I have been going around asking but noone seems to be giving me answers/ angry
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by mikron(m): 3:10am On Jul 24, 2012
she is neither here nor there. To cap it all she bleach's
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Sexxymom(f): 3:32am On Jul 24, 2012
She's fading.too much make up these days
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by SuyaEater(m): 3:41am On Jul 24, 2012
Just be yourself is my motto....this unconscious self hate is rubbish
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by PhysicsQED(m): 4:09am On Jul 24, 2012
Wow. Shocking.

This woman (Tonto Dike) may just be the fakest human being ever to live in Africa. The opening post is an awful sight.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by DICKtator: 4:12am On Jul 24, 2012
bashr8: in as much as i dislike her and her guts you cannot associate her with bleaching ,there are lots more igbo girls even fairer than her you will think they are mixed.

this is her pic in secondary school , she is the one in the middle

That guy by her side, would be wondering why he isn't the "nack-her-demus" of her life. If I was the 1, I for don nack To-to Dicking for back then!
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by DICKtator: 4:16am On Jul 24, 2012
Even brunettes can be dumber than blondes @ tyms.
I thought the eye of horus was always the left eye?
The right eye should be covered and not the left?(Only if that pix was edited with a mirror effect!)

She fine, shawty fine but...........

What kinda of name is........
[size=15pt] TO-TO "DI.CK"ING?[/size]

grin grin grin grin
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by ijebabe: 4:25am On Jul 24, 2012
Lol@ the haters!

At least she's not ashamed of being herself, which is more than you can say for urselves wink
Let it out, you'll feel better cheesy

She's controversial but not enough to hate. There are more annoying people out there who deserve it cheesy

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by kandiikane(m): 4:31am On Jul 24, 2012
DICKtator: Even brunettes can be dumber than blondes @ tyms.
I thought the eye of horus was always the left eye?
The right eye should be covered and not the left?(Only if that pix was edited with a mirror effect!)

She fine, shawty fine but...........

What kinda of name is........
[size=15pt] TO-TO "DI.CK"ING?[/size]

grin grin grin grin
HA!!

Nor be your head the name dey, you tell us.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by AfroBlue(m): 4:32am On Jul 24, 2012
hammedkola: wait oh!...which one be one eye wey she dey cover?...hmmmm, illuminati or fashion?

gbam

All-Seeing Eye Symbolism

allseeingeye

You only need to look at a couple of Lady Gaga pictures or videos to notice that she is constantly hiding one of her eyes. Most people will simply interpret this as ”a cool thing to do” or a “fashion statement”. Those who have passed the 101 of Illuminati symbolism know that the All-Seeing Eye is probably its most recognizable symbol. The gesture of hiding one eye, usually the left one, goes way back in occult orders. Here’s an explanation of the origin of the Eye of Horus.

Horus, the sun of Osiris and Isis was called ‘Horus who rules with two eyes’. His right eye was white and represented the sun: his left eye was black and represented the moon. According to the myth, Horus lost his left eye to his evil brother, Seth, who he fought to avenge Seth’s murder of Osiris. Seth tore out of the eye but lost the fight. The eye was reassembled by magic, by Thoth, the god of writing, the moon and magic. Horus presented his eye to Osiris, who experienced rebirth in the underworld.
-Dictionary of the Occult

http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/lady-gaga-the-illuminati-puppet/
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by greatgod2012(f): 4:33am On Jul 24, 2012
lets not be sentimental here, d girl fine sha, even when she acts a village girl role, she still look beatiful, and dont forget she is an actress, she has every reason to look fine.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by kandiikane(m): 4:34am On Jul 24, 2012
greatgod2012: lets not be sentimental here, d girl fine sha, even when she acts a village girl role, she still look beatiful, and dont forget she is an actress, she has every reason to look fine.

Thank you!!!!
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by maga1: 4:47am On Jul 24, 2012
[size=15pt]WHO THA FURKING HELL IS TOTO DICKeh??
is she a musician??[/size]
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by nikejoy: 4:55am On Jul 24, 2012
Monkey no fyn,hm mama lyk am,hm papa lyk am,even hm padi em lyk,so wt xup.i beg ur way no b my way.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by nikejoy: 4:57am On Jul 24, 2012
Monkey no fyn,hm mama lyk am,hm papa lyk am,even hm padi em lyk am,so wt xup.i beg ur way no b my way.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by cybermoney: 4:59am On Jul 24, 2012
I love this chic. Oh God let me not miss her.....
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by kandiikane(m): 5:00am On Jul 24, 2012
I wonder how people can see a pretty girl and just say she nor fine.

Don't let her attitude cloud your judgement.

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by nikejoy: 5:01am On Jul 24, 2012
Monkey no fyn,hm mama lyk am,hm papa lyk am,even hm padi em lyk am,so wat xup,i beg ur way no be my way.na wetin she go chop she dey find and u too.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by kandiikane(m): 5:03am On Jul 24, 2012
. . .And I bet it's all the wowo ones.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by 49cents(m): 5:13am On Jul 24, 2012
"hot" girls make me wanna throw up!
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by cybermoney: 5:14am On Jul 24, 2012
This is a direct way to know the stup.i.dity of the state of mind of people in Nairaland. This girl is acute beauty, prettiness personified, I love her attitude die. She is drop-dead gorgious. I can just shymmex her to my house if I have chance
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by animari(f): 5:16am On Jul 24, 2012
Please can someone explain to me what this illuminate means? I keep reading references to it-not sure what it refers to*
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by kandiikane(m): 5:19am On Jul 24, 2012
Go open a thread about it or go google it.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by davades(m): 5:24am On Jul 24, 2012
hammedkola: wait oh!...which one be one eye wey she dey cover?...hmmmm, illuminati or fashion?

Ilefo illuminatti
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by dustymania(m): 5:29am On Jul 24, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]
This babe is tight º°˚
Shez just like bisi
Kokolet in D̶̲̥̅̊ making'
Shout out †☺ bisi
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Nwogbe: 5:36am On Jul 24, 2012
She is phucking "beautiful" i love her 2 be candid. Nothing does u ma babe.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by ignis: 5:41am On Jul 24, 2012
seedord247: I thought all nigerians girls have pimples and eczema. . .where's her own?
Don't be misled by your mum and sisters face... Not all Nigerian girls have pimples n eczema

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by lagcity(m): 5:43am On Jul 24, 2012
we need more girls like Tonto in Naija. i like babes wey no dey do holy holy.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by bashr8: 5:44am On Jul 24, 2012
lagcity: we need more girls like Tonto in Naija. i like babes wey no dey do holy holy.
you will be the first to start calling them ashawo and complain how naija girls are bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Is The Richest Nigerian Footballer? / Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? / Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.